🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liz Warren Claimed To Have Plenty Of Pictures Highlighting Native American Heritage

Another video has surfaced proving the Faux Squaw is a liar.

Warren Claimed 'Plenty of Pictures' Highlighting Native American Heritage

Liz Warren was born in Oklahoma to a poor family. There is a much higher percentage chance that she carries Indian Blood in her than not being born there. My Mother and Grand Mother were born there as well and I carry some Cherokee Blood. Not enough to cash in for the big bucks a 1/8th blood can but it's closer to a 1/64th. It doesn't take many generations to get it down that far. This is where MOST of us in our 60s and older are that have roots back to Oklahoma.

I am treated like a Brother by the Sioux, Navajo and Utes with as little indian blood as I have. I am called Brother and always have been. The only tribe or nation that won't do that is the Cherokee since it's a financial deal for them to claim that I am not of their heritage. They claim my heritage is probably Choctaw. What's funny is, I can't follow my Cherokee heritage back very far because it stops quickly. But if I follow my white side, it leads back to an Indian Agent in the Cherokee Strip who was married to a Cherokee Squaw who is in the chain. He was brought in because he was married to her. The old Indian Agent was ripping off the Tribe, causing them to starve and worse and the Tribe killed him. So they brought in someone that the Tribe accepted. Today's Businessmen in the Cherokee Nation do not accept them and claim she was Choctaw. (actually they hint at it). My Great Grand Mother was born in that Trading Post.

So the Indians and Native Americans don't have a problem with this. But you rightwing nutjob whiteys do. What's the matter, you don't think a half breed should ever be President?

Careful what you wish for Trump supporters. With Bernie's health issues and Biden's Ukraine problem, wouldn't you rather Trump ran against Liz than possibly Tulsi Gabbard ?

The democrats won't allow Tulsi win, since she does not hate America enough. No danger of that unless she changes parties to something more accepting and diverse.

Warren got her DNA tested and turns out she's not native American, soooo is she bringing it up again? Weird.

Warren got her DNA tested and turns out she's not native American, soooo is she bringing it up again? Weird.
Her DNA proved she had an ancestor who was Native American

Just like she claimed

She tested an 1/32nd. Almost every Oklahoma birth to poor parents in Oklahoma even today will test out to be somewhere between 1/32nd and 1/64th. I test out at 1/64th. If you call an Indian Chief that's not a slight, that's a compliment. If you call a Squaw Pocahontas, that's calling her a Princess. So keep using those terms, White Eyes, you are just complimenting most of us.

Just like she claimed
She claimed to have actual heritage....you can't claim to BE Native American with her DNA. No one can. She made it up to give herself minority status. Like most white liberals, she just wants so bad to be a minority.

She tested an 1/32nd. Almost every Oklahoma birth to poor parents in Oklahoma even today will test out to be somewhere between 1/32nd and 1/64th. I test out at 1/64th. If you call an Indian Chief that's not a slight, that's a compliment. If you call a Squaw Pocahontas, that's calling her a Princess. So keep using those terms, White Eyes, you are just complimenting most of us.
Cut the white out of her and leave the native American.

Just like she claimed
She claimed to have actual heritage....you can't claim to BE Native American with her DNA. No one can. She made it up to give herself minority status. Like most white liberals, she just wants so bad to be a minority.

Hey, I once played in an all Indian Band in South Dakota. No one gave a crap. They needed a good quality Bass Player and I was available so I was hired. We didn't lie. I am 1/64th. Does that mean that I cheated purer blood Bass players out of the job? No one cared. The Music was good. To this day, I still hate the song "I shot the Sheriff" with a Passion.

Forum List

Back