LMAO ! 'Romney Hood'

Progressives can't allow a flat tax, then they wouldn't have their permanent class of people who pay no income taxes to get votes from..

and as we see we are about at the tipping point for their class warfare

If Romneyhood takes from the government tax collectors and returns that money to the people who paid those taxes, then he's a true blue Robin Hood hero.

Ya...That's a good boy.. Keep catapulting the propaganda.. only one teensy weensie problem is that any reference to "Robin Hood" will automatically be translated into "RomneyHood" ..

Soory Bub :D ... Genie's outta the bottle.. :eusa_boohoo:

I guess I'll take Romneyhood than this deplorable ObamaNation we have now

On average, the wealthiest people in America pay a lot more taxes than the middle class or the poor, according to private and government data. They pay at a higher rate, and as a group, they contribute a much larger share of the overall taxes collected by the federal government.

The 10% of households with the highest incomes pay more than half of all federal taxes. They pay more than 70% of federal income taxes, according to the Congressional Budget Office.

There may be individual millionaires who pay taxes at rates lower than middle-income workers. In 2009, 1,470 households filed tax returns with incomes above $1 million yet paid no federal income tax, according to the Internal Revenue Service. But that's less than 1% of the nearly 237,000 returns with incomes above $1 million.

This year, households making more than $1 million will pay an average 29.1% of their income in federal taxes, including income taxes, payroll taxes and other taxes, according to the Tax Policy Center, a Washington think tank.

Households making between $50,000 and $75,000 will pay an average of 15% of their income in federal taxes.

Lower-income households will pay less. For example, households making between $40,000 and $50,000 will pay an average of 12.5% of their income in federal taxes. Households making between $20,000 and $30,000 will pay 5.7%.

The latest IRS figures are a few years older — and limited to federal income taxes — but show much the same thing. In 2009, taxpayers who made $1 million or more paid on average 24.4% of their income in federal income taxes, according to the IRS.

Those making $100,000 to $125,000 paid on average 9.9% in federal income taxes. Those making $50,000 to $60,000 paid an average of 6.3%.

Obama's claim hinges on the fact that, for high-income families and individuals, investment income is often taxed at a lower rate than wages. The top tax rate for dividends and capital gains is 15%. The top marginal tax rate for wages is 35%, though that is reserved for taxable income above $379,150.

With tax rates that high, why do so many people pay at lower rates? Because the tax code is riddled with more than $1 trillion in deductions, exemptions and credits, and they benefit people at every income level, according to data from the nonpartisan Joint Committee on Taxation, Congress' official scorekeeper on revenue issues.

The Tax Policy Center estimates that 46% of households, mostly low- and medium-income households, will pay no federal income taxes this year. Most, however, will pay other taxes, including Social Security payroll taxes.

Fact check: The wealthy already pay more tax*

* This is from Sept, 2011.

If they simplified the tax system it'd be fairer for everyone. And yes, that would mean that those who pay little to nothing would have to ante up because the rich are currently carrying some (or all) of their load.

Zoom-boing: You got it 100% right. What did people poorer than me do to earn a high percent of the money that was worked for?

If Romneyhood takes from the government tax collectors and returns that money to the people who paid those taxes, then he's a true blue Robin Hood hero.

Good... you will use the term RomneyHood...

"That's Better"... "Now tell me why you are here..."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydXenL7iu0w]Khan's Worms SCENE - Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan MOVIE (1982) - HD - YouTube[/ame]

Obama is going to get his ass kicked in the debates.
Then in November's election.
I can't wait.

Admit it that was funny...but what would Romney say to his tax plan that gives him and other billionaires millions in tax cuts while raising tax on the middle class to pay for it?

It's mind boggling to me how progressives have zero concept of the notion that the more a person has the more they will spend.

Fuck the government - let people spend money they earn.

I could care less if someone has no money - they can apply for the jobs that are there only because someone who is successful has money.. Then they can earn their money...

Oh yeah I forgot welfare pays more than a job if you have enough kids....

But democrats don't want to hear the truth despite the fact it is sitting in their faces....

Obama is going to get his ass kicked in the debates.
Then in November's election.
I can't wait.

Admit it that was funny...but what would Romney say to his tax plan that gives him and other billionaires millions in tax cuts while raising tax on the middle class to pay for it?

It's mind boggling to me how progressives have zero concept of the notion that the more a person has the more they will spend.

I could care less if someone has no money - they can apply for the jobs that are there only because someone who is successful has money.. Then they can earn their money...

But democrats don't want to hear the truth despite the fact it is sitting in their faces....

Why are repubs and indep. so ignorant?

America's richest are spending less cash, and they are being more choosy about the products they actually buy. The Survey of Affluence and Wealth in America 2010 -- a creation of American Express Publishing and the Harrison Group -- polled about 2,400 people from the richest 10% of U.S. households.

Ultra Rich Spending Less and Chasing Quality - Yahoo! Finance

These poor USMB right wingers pretend they have money. Hilarious.

Why are repubs and indep. so ignorant?

America's richest are spending less cash, and they are being more choosy about the products they actually buy. The Survey of Affluence and Wealth in America 2010 -- a creation of American Express Publishing and the Harrison Group -- polled about 2,400 people from the richest 10% of U.S. households.

Ultra Rich Spending Less and Chasing Quality - Yahoo! Finance

I'm not a republican....

How many times does this have to be told to you?

Does the flag in my sig not tell you that?

Fact of the matter is that you progressives are economically ignorant and I'm more than willing to call you out on your epic bullshit...

Yeah - you want something for free and in your little warped minds that somehow helps the economy because you get your cake...

Fucks like you are willing to sell the US down the toilet because you want something for free...

You're greedy and pathetic....

You advocate theft....

NO I'm not rich but at the same time I understand stealing is wrong......

I understand that if you have a BMW and I don't it is not your responsibility to provide me with one.

Maybe someone should raid your house like OWS and kick you out and steal your shit - you know just like OWS....

Would you like that???

Piece of shit....

He extended the Bush Tax Cuts because Republicans in Congress held the unemployment extention hostage.

I know you'd really like to believe he didn't sell you out, but when you look at all the things he hasn't done that he promised you, you have to start wondering where the guy's loyalties really are.

I though about 99% of what Bush did was crap but Obama is like Clinton some good and some bad.

Clinton blows Obama away. I'm a conservative, and Clinton blows BUSH away.

Heh. Katzndogz got that right.

The legend of Robin Hood is one in which Robin takes on a corrupt over-taxing government and returns the money to the people. Liberals have never appreciated this fact. Perhaps more likely, they never understood it.

Robin Hood could be a founding member of the Tea Party. :D

Heh. Katzndogz got that right.

The legend of Robin Hood is one in which Robin takes on a corrupt over-taxing government and returns the money to the people. Liberals have never appreciated this fact. Perhaps more likely, they never understood it.

Robin Hood could be a founding member of the Tea Party. :D
Not quite! Robin was loyal to the true King/government and fought against a greedy usurper/1%er, John the King's CON$ervoFascist brother, who was trying to take over the kingdom while the king was away fighting a foreign war. Robin supported good government and fought against right-wing greedy government. Robin did not want to make the government/King smaller, he wanted to restore good government/King Richard to the throne with all his power intact.

Last edited:

NO I'm not rich but at the same time I understand stealing is wrong......

I understand that if you have a BMW and I don't it is not your responsibility to provide me with one.

Maybe someone should raid your house like OWS and kick you out and steal your shit - you know just like OWS....

Would you like that???

Piece of shit....

Better to keep your fantasies to yourself. The baby oil could ruin your keyboard.

Forum List

Back