LMAO....so much for "global warming"!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Science says:Satellites measure Antarctica is gaining sea ice but losing land ice at an accelerating rate, which has implications for sea level rise.

Skeptic arguments that Antarctica is gaining ice frequently hinge on an error of omission, namely ignoring the difference between land ice and sea ice.

In glaciology, and particularly with respect to Antarctic ice, not all things are created equal. Let us consider the following differences. Antarctic land ice is the ice which has accumulated over thousands of years on the Antarctica landmass itself through snowfall. This land ice therefore is actually stored ocean water that once fell as precipitation. Sea ice in Antarctica is quite different as it is generally considered to be ice which forms in salt water primarily during the winter months.
Climate Change Facts Antarctica Is Losing Ice Weather Underground
........... it is quite clear that really when it comes to Antarctic ice, sea ice is not the most important thing to measure. In Antarctica, the most important ice mass is the land ice sitting on the West Antarctic Ice Sheet and the East Antarctic Ice Sheet.

Estimates of recent changes in Antarctic land ice (see above) range from losing 100 gigatons/year to over 300 gigatons/year. Because 360 gigatons/year represents an annual sea level rise of 1 mm/year, recent estimates indicate a contribution of between 0.27 mm/year and 0.83 mm/year coming from Antarctica. There is of course uncertainty in the estimations methods but multiple different types of measurement techniques (explained here) all show the same thing, Antarctica is losing land ice as a whole, and these losses are accelerating quickly.

There's absolutely nothing you can post that will ever deter the belief of the Globull Warmists. They've made up their iron-clad minds and you will never find the key to unlock them.
You climate truthhers are full of shit...no one accepts your crazy shit except among yourselves...among Climate scientist there is consensus...
NOAA sides with me
NASA sides with me
UK Meteorological center sides with me
Japanese Meteorological center sides with me
The Pentagon sides with me
Weather channel sides with me

Drudge though is firmly on your side woo hoo hoo

TyroneSlothrop

But if you look closely, the change is miniscule.... Look closely at the actual change (if you can even read a graph)...

TyroneSlothrop

But if you look closely, the change is miniscule.... Look closely at the actual change (if you can even read a graph)...
there is nothing miniscule about the difference between your nut bag beliefs and the beliefs of actual real Scientist...there is a huge gap between your earnest will full ignorance and the Scientific method.

How come I can count on support from NOAA NASA various and sundry meteorological agencies and you all have "Drudge" ...?
reefereyes.jpg

Tyrone

Your figures are impressive, but do you know how much a mm really is??????

Hint: Just think your pecker x10...

Tyrone

:blahblah:

you are struggling........
No, I'm not... A mm is just over ten times the average diameter of a human hair...

Average Human Hair Diameter Dimensions Info

The average human hair diameter is 99 um. A single um is equal to one millionth of a meter. It is also equivalent to one thousandth of a millimeter (0.001 mm). In inches, the diameter would be 0.001. In centimeters it would be 0.00254.

Only the global warming nuts think that people are sitting home scanning over temperature graphs!!! Everybody else knows that for the past 3 years, most Americans are freezing their nuts off for 7 months a year!!!

Thus.................

f'ing
Peoples are experiencing 60 degrees weather on the weekend after 4th of July and say " what global warming "

Tyrone

:blahblah:

you are struggling........
No, I'm not... A mm is just over ten times the average diameter of a human hair...

Average Human Hair Diameter Dimensions Info

The average human hair diameter is 99 um. A single um is equal to one millionth of a meter. It is also equivalent to one thousandth of a millimeter (0.001 mm). In inches, the diameter would be 0.001. In centimeters it would be 0.00254.

Holy crap, that is a devastating number the human race is done!

Tyrone

Let me use information you posted (even though there is room for skepticism about global warming).....

"Estimates of recent changes in Antarctic land ice (see above) range from losing 100 gigatons/year to over 300 gigatons/year. Because 360 gigatons/year represents an annual sea level rise of 1 mm/year, recent estimates indicate a contribution of between 0.27 mm/year and 0.83 mm/year coming from Antarctica."

As you can see, the excitement over the coast is a little exaggerated, since at the current rate, it would take between 35 and 100 years for the ocean to rise one inch...

If you're planning to build an ark, I hope you have a lot of time to wait for the water to rise!!!!!!

You also need to be aware that the slight change in temperature that you are claiming is statistically insignificant, since it is well below the normal variations we see from year to year, and a little climate change is to be expected. After all, we are expecting to see a much larger drop in mean temperatures between 2020 and 2030 (which will also cause significant refreezing at the poles)....

Tyrone

And did I mention the figure on sea levels is before taking evaporation into account??? The actual difference in the rate of melting only means a one inch rise in 250 years.....:badgrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back