LMAO....so much for "global warming"!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rigged data is very real. I

I put up links to the results of investigations ...you are just "blowing hard"

go back and see what happened when these allegations were investigated ...
Oh yeah I forgot every body is crooked and bought off except Drudge AND YOU "right WING Einsteins" lol

For a guy who cant answer the question of how warm its gonna be 2050 or 2100 -- and WHY all the wild and scary projections of what COULD happen by those dates have been scaled way the hell back --- you sure are confident. If you understood how deeply embarrased the warmers are right now, you might be worried. But you are not. Because you know little of the science or facts.....

ROFL... Do you realize that NOT A SINGLE PREDICTION from the Chicken Little Cult has ever come to pass?

LOL! There was an Island off the Coast of India that sank a few years back.

The fruits and nuts on the site I was working at the time went NUTS... scampering around in thread after thread declaring that this PROVED the OCEANS WERE RISING.

Of course, when I simply pointed out that the sea levels along the beaches of India, 30 miles from the Island had no increased in the slightest.... they LAUGHED AND LAUGHED, besmirching my intellectual means... .

About a dozen of them came rushing in to cite the charts from NOAA which showed that in fact Sea Levels HAD risen... by something like 1.whatever millimeters... which I thought rather odd given that the Island was somewhat taller than a millimeter.

Point being that there is no 'reasoning' to be found anywhere in the Cult's 'feelings'... The Earth's climate must be warming, because their subjective needs REQUIRE THE EARTH'S CLIMATE TO BE WARMING.

They're evil... plain and simple and because of that we can be certain that they're all quite mad.

Find a trend, predict it will magnify to horrendous proportions, and write a ticket for whatever you wantto exhort
from the natives to make it stop. Ice has been melting and oceans rising for thousands of years. This is how witch doctors make a living, Your friends ought to see a map of the DIFFERENCES in where the sea is rising andwhere it is not. Thats right. Measured difference in the same ocean basin vary more than a couple decades worth of overall sea level rise. Thats largely why tide gauge measurements never really squared with the more complete coverage of satellites.
Show big ascending lines at a range of 0.005 and think you got a catastrophe and all you have is deceit. And you're proud of yourself! I'm happy for you!

The rigged data is very real. I

I put up links to the results of investigations ...you are just "blowing hard"

go back and see what happened when these allegations were investigated ...
Oh yeah I forgot every body is crooked and bought off except Drudge AND YOU "right WING Einsteins" lol

For a guy who cant answer the question of how warm its gonna be 2050 or 2100 -- and WHY all the wild and scary projections of what COULD happen by those dates have been scaled way the hell back --- you sure are confident. If you understood how deeply embarrased the warmers are right now, you might be worried. But you are not. Because you know little of the science or facts.....

ROFL... Do you realize that NOT A SINGLE PREDICTION from the Chicken Little Cult has ever come to pass?

LOL! There was an Island off the Coast of India that sank a few years back.

The fruits and nuts on the site I was working at the time went NUTS... scampering around in thread after thread declaring that this PROVED the OCEANS WERE RISING.

Of course, when I simply pointed out that the sea levels along the beaches of India, 30 miles from the Island had no increased in the slightest.... they LAUGHED AND LAUGHED, besmirching my intellectual means... .

About a dozen of them came rushing in to cite the charts from NOAA which showed that in fact Sea Levels HAD risen... by something like 1.whatever millimeters... which I thought rather odd given that the Island was somewhat taller than a millimeter.

Point being that there is no 'reasoning' to be found anywhere in the Cult's 'feelings'... The Earth's climate must be warming, because their subjective needs REQUIRE THE EARTH'S CLIMATE TO BE WARMING.

They're evil... plain and simple and because of that we can be certain that they're all quite mad.

Find a trend, predict it will magnify to horrendous proportions, and write a ticket for whatever you wantto exhort
from the natives to make it stop. Ice has been melting and oceans rising for thousands of years. This is how witch doctors make a living, Your friends ought to see a map of the DIFFERENCES in where the sea is rising andwhere it is not. Thats right. Measured difference in the same ocean basin vary more than a couple decades worth of overall sea level rise. Thats largely why tide gauge measurements never really squared with the more complete coverage of satellites.

Well, here's the thing... the seas aren't rising beyond what should reasonably be expected for a climate which recently departed from an Ice Age.

And here's another... all of the seas are actually ONE PLANETARY OCEAN... it rises and falls in rhythm with the other natural elements, which are each respectively subject to their own naturally occurring cycles.

"Global Warming is a joke, advanced by children and fools... .

Can you address this question
why does the UN the Pentagon NOAA, NASA The UK Weather Climate Center the Japanese Weather climate center agree with me ...

and you all have Drudge ?
Dude, what was the change in degrees?

Tyrone won't answer you, so I will. According to the fabricated charts, the temperatures went up 0.5 degrees since the 1930s.... The original (unaltered) charts show the temperatures actually dropped by around 0.5 degrees.

Can you address this question
why does the UN the Pentagon NOAA, NASA The UK Weather Climate Center the Japanese Weather climate center agree with me ...

and you all have Drudge ?
Dude, what was the change in degrees?

Tyrone won't answer you, so I will. According to the fabricated charts, the temperatures went up 0.5 degrees since the 1930s.... The original (unaltered) charts show the temperatures actually dropped by around 0.5 degrees.
I know now he wants to tell everyone run for your lives for 0.5 degrees and then expect everyone to fall into line. Now that is fucken funny!

And has no scientific knowledge that the jet stream merely moves weather around. It's so funny how truly ignorant they are.

you are struggling.......
No, I'm not...
mqdefault.jpg

koch-report-cover-250px.jpg
By the way Christ didn't wear sunglasses, he wore spikes

And has no scientific knowledge that the jet stream merely moves weather around. It's so funny how truly ignorant they are.
You have to figure they were dumb enough to vote for Obama TWICE , so they definitely aren't too bright...

Moderation Message:

Thread is way off the OP topic. Which was about predictions of an imminent solar minimum..
Many responses are flirting with off-topic warnings.
Feel free to start threads on any of detours in these last pages..

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back