LMFAO...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
For ages I have been reading on this board all the crap from liberal Democrats about how awful the Republicans were and how they were bad for the country and the "Party of No" and just about any other handful of shit they could think of to toss at Republicans. Just wondering today as I sip my coffee. If the Republicans were so bad, how come the Democrats got their asses kicked so badly last night? I think there is a very clear message being sent that America is sick and tired of all the Democratic horse shit and all of the lies this President and all of his crew have been telling. Remember when Obama won the election and he said that elections have consequences? Well, he was right. Now, go sit down and shut up Democrats. I am happy that the Republicans have been able to hold the idiot Democrats in check for as long as they have.

For ages I have been reading on this board all the crap from liberal Democrats about how awful the Republicans were and how they were bad for the country and the "Party of No" and just about any other handful of shit they could think of to toss at Republicans. Just wondering today as I sip my coffee. If the Republicans were so bad, how come the Democrats got their asses kicked so badly last night? I think there is a very clear message being sent that America is sick and tired of all the Democratic horse shit and all of the lies this President and all of his crew have been telling. Remember when Obama won the election and he said that elections have consequences? Well, he was right. Now, go sit down and shut up Democrats. I am happy that the Republicans have been able to hold the idiot Democrats in check for as long as they have.

change of heart ... the Right now wants Cruz.

BBBBAAAAWWWWWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THE CAMPAIGN SIGNS AREN'T EVEN IN THE DUMPSTER

CRUZ
CRUZ
CRUZ

LMAO

CRUZ
CRUZ
CRUZ

LMAO

??????k Don't have a clue what you're talking about. Need some more coffee?

you're expecting responsible governing. i think you'll be disappointed.

CRUZ
CRUZ
CRUZ

LMAO

??????k Don't have a clue what you're talking about. Need some more coffee?
Coffee won't help him. His addiction is kool aid

He's on a bender, I think you'll see a lot of the progressive nutjobs slipping into drugs, alcohol, deep depression, surliness, as they realize that they might have to find a way to function in a different world where addicts, criminals, the sexually depraved and lazy aren't coddled along and held up as examples for a brave new world.

Be careful what you celebrate.

All we've seen from the Rs is obstruction and Do Nothing that did not directly benefit the 1%.

You didn't win anything last night.

Big Money and Bigger, More Invasive Government were the big winners.

All we've seen from the Rs is obstruction and Do Nothing that did not directly benefit the 1%.

Getting Harry Reid's ass shit canned is the best thing that happened to this country last night.

Getting Harry Reid's ass shit canned is the best thing that happened to this country last night.

Harry and Nancy are refusing to step down as leaders for their party. This is going to be fun to watch.

Forum List

Back