Local group of snowflakes gather signatures to have famous fountain renamed in KC.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
JC Nichols Memorial Fountain - Country Club Plaza - Kansas City, MO

They say the person it's named after has a "questionable" past. The woman leading this weekend's "protest against hate" at the fountain said this morning during a radio interview that "it's too dangerous to sit at home and not protest to make it known hate can not be accepted"
This girl clearly sounded in her early 20's. How did our youth become so damn brainwashed?

Steve Kraske: Kansas City should confront racist past and rename J.C. Nichols fountain

Coincidentally there is a reason patronage of the Plaza and it's wealth of high end shops and restaurants has died off in recent years and it isn't because of protests. Huge groups of black youths have been wreaking havoc on the Plaza for several years now. From shootings to rapes to muggings, many former plaza goers simply won't risk their lives by going there anymore.
So perhaps if people want to curb the hate they should focus on the source for it.

JC Nichols Memorial Fountain - Country Club Plaza - Kansas City, MO

They say the person it's named after has a "questionable" past. The woman leading this weekend's "protest against hate" at the fountain said this morning during a radio interview that "it's too dangerous to sit at home and not protest to make it known hate can not be accepted"
This girl clearly sounded in her early 20's. How did our youth become so damn brainwashed?

Steve Kraske: Kansas City should confront racist past and rename J.C. Nichols fountain

Coincidentally there is a reason patronage of the Plaza and it's wealth of high end shops and restaurants has died off in recent years and it isn't because of protests. Huge groups of black youths have been wreaking havoc on the Plaza for several years now. From shootings to rapes to muggings, many former plaza goers simply won't risk their lives by going there anymore.
So perhaps if people want to curb the hate they should focus on the source for it.
progressives are all about hypocrisy

• Banned
20151106_robert_byrd_high_school.jpeg

20151106_robert_byrd_high_shepherd_legis_center.jpeg

extskybridge0.jpg

NTTC_01.jpg

Academia, science, and technology

The Robert C. Byrd Green Bank Telescope in Green Bank, West Virginia.
Commerce
Community
Government
Healthcare
Recreation and tourism
Transportation

The Robert C. Byrd Bridge crossing the Ohio River between Huntington, West Virginia and Chesapeake, Ohio.

• Banned
There are dozens of businesses, parks & other manner of things named after JC Nichols in KC.
Until this morning's "news" I had no idea he had a "Questionable" past. Considering I'm a pretty informed person what are the odds that his name is widely known as a link to racism?
How is it that information that is not widely know to the masses a source of hate?

There are dozens of businesses, parks & other manner of things named after JC Nichols in KC.
Until this morning's "news" I had no idea he had a "Questionable" past. Considering I'm a pretty informed person what are the odds that his name is widely known as a link to racism? How is it that information that is not widely know to the masses a source of hate?
This isn't about race, or racism, or slavery, or being "offended".

It's about political opportunism.

• Banned
Until this morning's "news" I had no idea he had a "Questionable" past. Considering I'm a pretty informed person what are the odds that his name is widely known as a link to racism? How is it that information that is not widely know to the masses a source of hate?
This isn't about race, or racism, or slavery, or being "offended".

It's about political opportunism.
It is for the instigators & organizers but not the lemmings falling for it. They have been fooled to think their is an epidemic of hate.

• Banned
We've gotten to the point you need to read a history book or some obscure figures biography to determine if you should or shouldn't be offended.

How utterly asinine is that?

As with their muslim crybaby whoremasters, EVERYTHING offends liberal crybabies. I'll bet they get offended by autumn leaves falling from trees, thinking that trees are WAAAAAYCIST against non-green leaves.

Forum List

Back