Lodestar = Covfefe

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
So, who is the new Deep Throat?

In The NY Times Oped trashing Trump, The word “Lodestar” appears

I have never used the word. A search of USMB shows no use before yesterday. No other Trump aid uses the word other than VP Mike Pence who has used it multiple times in the past.

I have never used the word. A search of USMB shows no use before yesterday. No other Trump aid uses the word other than VP Mike Pence who has used it multiple times in the past.

pssssstttt...Trump wrote the "op-ed" himself and is trying to pin it on Pence...he wants Putin for his VP. :eusa_shhh:

Why would a VP turn on the President anonymously like that ?

Maybe because he sees impeachment as inevitable

Pence needs to lay an evidence trail that distances himself from the Trump administration

When the time comes, and he assumes the presidency, he will be able to pull out the tapes and show he was not complicit in the disgraced administration

I guess it could be but it seems to obvious.

Pence is distancing himself from Trump

If he takes over after impeachment or runs in 2020, he will need the Times to show he tried to do something.

An unusual word! And Pence has used it! What more evidence do we need? :uhoh3:

It I wrote this gibberish the only decision a mod would have to make is...."Conspiracy Theories" or the Rubber Room? :45:

It I wrote this gibberish the only decision a mod would have to make is...."Conspiracy Theories" or the Rubber Room? :45:
Deep Throat is more evident than Deep State

Along with Woodward’s book, Trumps people are turning on him.

The Great Obama never had these problems

But his staff admired and respected him

The caliber of people surrounds himself with would indicate that during meetings, they listen to each other and note individual patterns of language. It's possible someone other than Pence is using his language as cover.

But this OP Ed is the Holy Trinity of Trumpian conspiracy. Anonymous, Deep State and the New York Times.

Well that proves it beyond a shadow of a doubt. I simply MUST get a subscription to whoever is sending you those faxes. They are priceless nuggets of hilarity.

If he takes over after impeachment or runs in 2020, he will need the Times to show he tried to do something.
Interesting.

I still think it was KAC; She was close to Bannon and I noted that she was very quiet in the aftermath of his departure; her husband is a critic of the blob and she herself seems to be going through the motions more than being a true believer. Sort of like Lola in Damn Yankees.

donny only approves of leaks from foreigners who steal documents from our state department.

WikiLeaks-Julian-Assange-Trump-Russia-Link.jpg

Your points make Pence - er - sense.

But my gut instinct says that Pence is just not smart enough to write that Op. Ed.. It was not a brilliantly written thing or anything...but it just struck me as above Pence's ability.

But, VP's usually come across as stupider then they really are...so.......naaa. Die hard Christian's (in the 21'st century) like Pence are usually too goofy to write an Op Ed like that, IMO.

I dunno.

I hope it was Pence though as he might be America's next POTUS. And having a POTUS with some common sense would be a nice change after Trump.

Whomever it is ....THIS IS FUN.

I was too young for the last Deep Throat. So now we have our own one.

Why would a VP turn on the President anonymously like that ?

Maybe because he sees impeachment as inevitable

Pence needs to lay an evidence trail that distances himself from the Trump administration

When the time comes, and he assumes the presidency, he will be able to pull out the tapes and show he was not complicit in the disgraced administration
Interesting theory....I assume Pence is smart enough to know that trump can't fire him even if trump isn't smart enough to know that.

The caliber of people surrounds himself with would indicate that during meetings, they listen to each other and note individual patterns of language. It's possible someone other than Pence is using his language as cover.

But this OP Ed is the Holy Trinity of Trumpian conspiracy. Anonymous, Deep State and the New York Times.
Could be a Russian psy-op...remember the goal is chaos.

Could be a Russian psy-op...remember the goal is chaos.
We don't need no stinkin' Russians to sow chaos! We got The Donald for that!

I honestly think the person who wrote this did it to give theirself an "out" in case Trump does get impeached. If Trump were to get impeached, the person could come out and say they tried to warn the American people and then use that to stay in politics. If Trump doesn't get impeached, they just continue to go about their way and ride Trump's base to a career in politics. It's a case of having their cake and eating it too.

Forum List

Back