logical conundrum

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
I'm trying to figure out some puzzling positions I've seen some people holding.

It seems the NRA is somehow an evil racist organization despite the fact that one of its principles reasons for existence is to promote the rights of women and minorities to defend themselves from harm.

Meanwhile planned parenthood is good not racist organization despite it being founded specifically to exterminate racial and ethnic minority babies.

I can't figure our any rationalization to support these positions if you have any internal consistency. I suppose if you were ignorant of the organizations history you could but other than that how does it work? And why continue to hold those positions when you do know the history?

Well...some of us know the Left is entirely inconsistent. Amazingly many on the Left, do not recognize their many inconsistent positions. They merely accept whatever the left elite tell them.

It seems the NRA is somehow an evil racist organization despite the fact that one of its principles reasons for existence is to promote the rights of women and minorities to defend themselves from harm.

Meanwhile planned parenthood is good not racist organization despite it being founded specifically to exterminate racial and ethnic minority babies.

I can't figure our any rationalization to support these positions if you have any internal consistency. I suppose if you were ignorant of the organizations history you could but other than that how does it work? And why continue to hold those positions when you do know the history?
Here is my take on both issues. Abortion is the left wings form of black genocide.

Conceal carry, people are way too paranoid for our own good. I can't say I blame them but I really don't see conceal carry making a dent on crime. But, it is like a pacifier to some.

I didn't know Planned Parenthood was started to eliminate minorities' babies. Do you have a link to confirm this assertion?

Assuming you can provide a reliable source to support your claim, I would suggest that many organizations morph over time, and perhaps you can tell us what PP's stated objective is currently.

FYI- I am no fan of government funding of PP.

I didn't know Planned Parenthood was started to eliminate minorities' babies. Do you have a link to confirm this assertion?

Assuming you can provide a reliable source to support your claim, I would suggest that many organizations morph over time, and perhaps you can tell us what PP's stated objective is currently.

You just admitted being uninformed, if you truly do not know planned parenthood was designed to limit minority babies. Get informed. Look up the comments by SC Nazi justice Ruth Bader (Nazi) Ginsberg.

PP's stated objective today is to make as much money as possible, murdering the innocent unborn. Some of this money is funneled to D party, as protection money, so the slaughter can continue unabated.

I call it the Goebbels Syndrome. Blame the other side for what you do. Mental illness is running rampant with extremists.

Planned parenthood was founded to exterminate minorities?

Goddam that's stupid.

Goddam that's stupid.
Funny how nearly all PP Murder Clinics are located in minority neighborhoods.

Goddam that's stupid.
yeah it is. so why do they do it?

Goddam that's stupid.

Planned Parenthood was founded in 1916.

Goddam that's stupid.

Only retards use language like that.

Goddam that's stupid.

Planned Parenthood was founded in 1916.
They've been aborting minorities for a while then. That's a long time.

Goddam that's stupid.

The abortion issue is a PERFECT example of how easy it is for the liberal elite to dupe millions of Americans. They purposely fail to report the truth about abortion...they tell dummies like you that the baby is not a baby, that it is woman's right to murder her child, etc..............and dummies like you believe

Goddam that's stupid.

Yeah using truthful language always fucks up lefties.

You just admitted being uninformed, if you truly do not know planned parenthood was designed to limit minority babies. Get informed. Look up the comments by SC Nazi justice Ruth Bader (Nazi) Ginsberg.

PP's stated objective today is to make as much money as possible, murdering the innocent unborn. Some of this money is funneled to D party, as protection money, so the slaughter can continue unabated.

On the 1 to 10 crazy scale, you are an 11

Yeah...wanting to protect the unborn is CRAZY in America today and telling it like it is, is too.

No doubt you think a woman who aborts her child, isn't really killing a baby.

See? Perfect example of how easy it is to dupe you and those like you.

I'm just requesting that the OP provide the customary link to support his position. Since he either won't or can't, the OP has no merit IMO. If you or the OP wants to debate the issue of whether abortion should be allowed and legal, why did he assert that PP is about some sort of genocide and not provide a source to support his claim?

Again, please provide your source that PP's stated objective is to make as much money as possible.

I'm just requesting that the OP provide the customary link to support his position. Since he either won't or can't, the OP has no merit IMO. If you or the OP wants to debate the issue of whether abortion should be allowed and legal, why did he assert that PP is about some sort of genocide and not provide a source to support his claim?

Again, please provide your source that PP's stated objective is to make as much money as possible.
It is common knowledge to those of us informed.

You will have to do your own research. I am too busy to do it for you. Sorry.

You confusion is self-induced given your basic comparison of these two disparate functions of the NRA and Planned Parenthood are totally at distinct odds, one to the other. What your mind has contrived as a conundrum is actually a logical paradox.

Apples and Oranges may both be fruits, but one can not bake an Apple pie using Oranges as the fruit filling. That would not be very sound reasoning now, would it?

Forum List

Back