Logical Thinking=God Almighty is the only God Almighty.

O Israel, says the Lord! You are my witnesses and my servants, chosen to know and to believe me and to understand that I alone am God. There is no other God; there never was and never will be. 11 I am the Lord, and there is no other Savior. ISAIAH 43:10-11

BELIEVE GOD'S WORD IT IS ETERNAL LIVING TRUTH!!!==O Israel, says the Lord! You are my witnesses and my servants, chosen to know and to believe me and to understand that I alone am God. There is no other God; there never was and never will be. 11 I am the Lord, and there is no other Savior. ISAIAH 43:10-11

There isn't anything logical about what you just said. You look like you are just begging the question. It's not really persuasive.

He reminds me of the street preachers on the streets in OKC.

Bet there's even the same pee stain on the front of his pants.

End-of-the-world-007.jpg

YES BELIEVERS GET NO JOY FROM WATCHING POOR ,BLINDED LOST SOULS CHOSE THE ROAD TO HELL. GOD WANTS BELIEVERS TO SOUND THE WARNING!!!'''' GOD SAYS WARNING SINNERS IS COMMAND FROM GOD====GOD SAYS=whenever I send my people a warning, pass it on to them at once. 18 If you refuse to warn the wicked when I want you to tell them, ‘You are under the penalty of death; therefore repent and save your life,’ they will die in their sins, but I will punish you. I will demand your blood for theirs. 19 But if you warn them, and they keep on sinning and refuse to repent, they will die in their sins, but you are blameless—you have done all you could. 20 And if a good man becomes bad, and you refuse to warn him of the consequences, and the Lord destroys him, his previous good deeds won’t help him—he shall die in his sin. But I will hold you responsible for his death and punish you. 21 But if you warn him and he repents, he shall live, and you have saved your own life too.”EZEKIEL 3:17-21===== I DID MY DUTY!!!

Forum List

Back