Lois Lerner E-Mails "Missing"

MACAULAY

Platinum Member
Jun 23, 2013
How many of you good Democrats actually believe they have lost Lois Lerner's e-mails, including ones to the White House?

That is what Fox News is reporting: that our Federal Government has informed them that they have lost Lois Lerner's e-mails for over a significant period of time....many months.

The better question might be: You know Obama's Cabal is corrupt, are you stiill for his bullshit anyway, just because he's a Democrat?

Bart Simpson comes up with better excuses than this. ("I didn't do it, nobody saw me do it, you can't prove anything!")

Naturally, it was announced late on a Friday, after all the daily news shows are over.

They are insulting the entire American public by even pretending they expect us to believe this one.

With this one, I'm finally starting to realize that Lois Lerner and the IRS are hiding something REALLY big. A direct email from Obama's Blackberry, telling her to hold up approvals of conservative groups or something?

Remember that Richard Nixon was impeached for commanding the IRS to go after his enemies... or would have been, if he hadn't gotten out of town just ahead of the posse. It was one of the Articles of Impeachment voted out of the House committee.

The only difference? In Nixon's case, the IRS refused to do what he told them, since it was against the law.

------------------------------------

IRS: So? Our Computer Crashed And Erased All Of Lois Lerner?s Emails

IRS: So… Our Computer Crashed And Erased All Of Lois Lerner’s Emails

1 hour ago

The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) claimed Friday that it cannot produce Lois Lerner’s emails to and from the White House and other administration departments due to a supposed computer crash.

The IRS previously agreed to hand over all of the ex-IRS official’s emails from 2009 to 2011 to the House Ways and Means Committee, chaired by Rep. Dave Camp. But the IRS claimed Friday that it has Lerner’s emails to and from other IRS officials but it cannot produce emails to and from the Treasury and Justice Departments, the Federal Election Commission, or Democratic offices.

The IRS’ computer crash may go down in history next to the eighteen and a half minute gap in the Watergate tapes, which was supposedly caused by a mistake by Richard Nixon’s secretary Rose Mary Woods.

“The fact that I am just learning about this, over a year into the investigation, is completely unacceptable and now calls into question the credibility of the IRS’s response to Congressional inquiries,” Camp said in a statement.

Moderation Message

2nd Merged thread starts here.
Threads were started almost simutaneously.
No foul. Play ball

FlaCalTenn

How many of you good Democrats actually believe they have lost Lois Lerner's e-mails, including ones to the White House?

That is what Fox News is reporting: that our Federal Government has informed them that they have lost Lois Lerner's e-mails for over a significant period of time....many months.

The better question might be: You know Obama's Cabal is corrupt, are you stiill for his bullshit anyway, just because he's a Democrat?

Wait.

When was Lerner hired again?

:D

Libs will say ....the Republicans cut funds for backup programs for the IRS...
So.....

It's the Republicans fault.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Issa should lock her up..right away.

Like yesterday.

I mean..doesn't he have that power?

:lol:

Nope. That ain't how it works. I note your sarcasm.
She is a candidate for charges of obstruction of justice and contempt of Congress.
She should be fired and lose her pension.

Wait.

Do you actually find that amusing?
I think it's a disgrace.

Wait.

I think it's a disgrace.

I believe he/she thinks its cute, but its main utility is to "Dodge the Issue."

Wait.

I think it's a disgrace.

I think it's fucking hilarious.

She was hired during the Bush administration.

And it seems that every one of the tea bagger organizations that were "delayed" in getting their 501 (c)(4) status BROKE FEDERAL LAW.

Of course..no one is doing anything about that.

501(c)(4) organizations are generally civic leagues and other corporations operated exclusively for the promotion of "social welfare", such as civics and civics issues, or local associations of employees with membership limited to a designated company or people in a particular municipality or neighborhood, and with net earnings devoted exclusively to charitable, educational, or recreational purposes.[42] An organization is operated exclusively for the promotion of social welfare if it is primarily engaged in promoting the common good and general welfare of the people of the community.[37][43]

Does anybody believe that the IRS's computer never get backed up?

Or that the NSA doeesnt have copies.

Is there anyone on the planet that thinks this is even mildly something other than a big coverup? Dumping the news Friday afternoon at that. I will be curious to see how the Obama knee padders take to this. What possible justification can there be for this?

btw, there are already 3 threads on this I counted. Can't we combine them somehow?

Wait.

I think it's a disgrace.

I believe he/she thinks its cute, but its main utility is to "Dodge the Issue."

Well Mr./Ms.

There is no "issue", at least not the one that Issa has painted.

The real issue is that all these 501(c)(4)s are really and truly breaking federal law.

So?

What do you think should be done?

Should they be deported to Mexico?

Or maybe Somalia.

:lol:

Forum List

Back