Lois Lerner E-Mails "Missing"

Nixon had 18 minutes of recording missing. Lois Lerner? She has 2 years of emails missing. Nixon is a piker compared to this administration. All the sarcasm from Sallow reeks of sheer desperation. His team is coming apart at the seams and he knows it.

Sallow, why do you blindly defend such treachery? Why? Have you no morals?

Last edited:
medium.jpg

The dog ate my Hotmail, promise.​

My.

Ducking, dodging, shucking, and jiving like mad, sallow is.

ANYTHING but address the real issue: Are Lois Lerner's emails gone? And, since the email server (which did not crash, Lerner's computer did) is backed up daily, who deleted the backups from that?

What's the real issue?

That Obama set up these folks for special scrutiny?

Well if that's the case?

Then he was doing something RIGHT.

You understand that's illegal, right?
But thanks for proving the point that fairness, lawfullness, decency and ethics have no place in the liberal universe.

What's illegal?

Enforcing Federal Law?

:lol:

Let me get this straight.

Obama not throwing kids into jail because their parents brought them here makes him a "lawless" President.

But if Obama enforces the 501(c)(4) Exclusivity clause? He's breaking the law.

Bahahahahahahahahahahaha..

What deflection?

This is a very dead horse.

Who the fuck cares..except for you folks.

What Issa fantasized happened didn't.

What really did happen? Is the law has been broken by both Democratic and Republican PACs for a very long time.

Since about the 1950s..but since Citizen's United? It's gone into overdrive.

Think anyone will do anything about it?

I mean seriously.

So you don't think it's a big deal.

That means that what Rove did was okay?

Why did you bring it up then?

Oh I think it is a big deal.

Federal law is violated by these PACs.

All these folks should be in jail..or something.

No Sallow.

Since we know you don't deflect, you must not have understood my question.

The story that is the basis of the thread. The hard drive crash.

You don't smell even a teeny tiny rat?

This doesn't see kind of odd? Especially announced on a Friday afternoon?

I believe he/she thinks its cute, but its main utility is to "Dodge the Issue."
The real issue is that all these 501(c)(4)s are really and truly breaking federal law.
My.

ANYTHING but address the real issue: Are Lois Lerner's emails gone? If so, then since the email server (which did not crash, Lerner's computer did) is backed up daily, who deleted the backups from that?

It's still in the hard drive and can be retrieved even if it was deleted.

How many of you good Democrats actually believe they have lost Lois Lerner's e-mails, including ones to the White House?

That is what Fox News is reporting: that our Federal Government has informed them that they have lost Lois Lerner's e-mails for over a significant period of time....many months.

The better question might be: You know Obama's Cabal is corrupt, are you stiill for his bullshit anyway, just because he's a Democrat?

When Obama said his administration was going to be transparent he actually meant that his lies would be transparent.

You just didn't understand what he meant.

That's NOT his fault!

How many of you good Democrats actually believe they have lost Lois Lerner's e-mails, including ones to the White House?

That is what Fox News is reporting: that our Federal Government has informed them that they have lost Lois Lerner's e-mails for over a significant period of time....many months.

The better question might be: You know Obama's Cabal is corrupt, are you stiill for his bullshit anyway, just because he's a Democrat?

They'll believe anything. No coincidence is too incredible to question their messiah.

Heck, they know their place. They never ask Obama to explain anything and will accept the lamest excuses ever uttered.

Nixon had 18 minutes of recording missing. Lois Lerner? She has 2 years of emails missing. All the sarcasm from Sallow this thread is sheer desperation. His team is coming apart at the seams and he knows it.

Sallow, why do you blindly defend such treachery? Why? Have you no morals?
The Government backs everything up...especially DATA...they are required to...I don't buy this 'Missing E-mails' business for one second.

If anything? The NSA has copies of all of it...heck? They have all OUR data/e-mails as well.

Sallow is a brainwashed dupe that trusts government too readily...which is why he is a raging leftist that hates his own liberty.

The real issue is that all these 501(c)(4)s are really and truly breaking federal law.
My.

ANYTHING but address the real issue: Are Lois Lerner's emails gone? If so, then since the email server (which did not crash, Lerner's computer did) is backed up daily, who deleted the backups from that?

It's still in the hard drive and can be retrieved even if it was deleted.

Not if they torched the hard drives. How much you wanna bet?

So you don't think it's a big deal.

That means that what Rove did was okay?

Why did you bring it up then?

Oh I think it is a big deal.

Federal law is violated by these PACs.

All these folks should be in jail..or something.

No Sallow.

Since we know you don't deflect, you must not have understood my question.

The story that is the basis of the thread. The hard drive crash.

You don't smell even a teeny tiny rat?

This doesn't see kind of odd? Especially announced on a Friday afternoon?

There would be no "rat" if they were properly provisioned.

In terms of financing? The IRS is the rats ass.

And it's deliberate.

There are trillions of unpaid taxes floating out there.

Why? The IRS doesn't have the resources to get to it.

Part of the problem?

IT.

So..if a 20 or so year old computer crashes..do I smell a rat?

Sure.

A bunch of them.

In Congress.

Last edited:
Wait.

When was Lerner hired again?

:D
Do you actually find that amusing?
I think it's a disgrace.

I think it's fucking hilarious.

She was hired during the Bush administration.

And it seems that every one of the tea bagger organizations that were "delayed" in getting their 501 (c)(4) status BROKE FEDERAL LAW.

Of course..no one is doing anything about that.

501(c)(4) organizations are generally civic leagues and other corporations operated exclusively for the promotion of "social welfare", such as civics and civics issues, or local associations of employees with membership limited to a designated company or people in a particular municipality or neighborhood, and with net earnings devoted exclusively to charitable, educational, or recreational purposes.[42] An organization is operated exclusively for the promotion of social welfare if it is primarily engaged in promoting the common good and general welfare of the people of the community.[37][43]

Gosh, such a simple explanation.

Makes you wonder why they're destroying evidence.........

Forum List

Back