Lois Lerner to take the 5th. Again.

Clearly Lois Lerner has committed crimes that she does not wish to reveal. She has a privilege not to testify against herself. The Committee will just have to build the case against her and indict he at the appropriate time.

With Eric Himmler heading up the DOJ? :lmao:

That just ain't gonna happen.... THE most corrupt, contemptible, racist, political Attorney General in the Nation's history.

The ONLY Attorney General in American History to be held in CRIMINAL contempt of Congress.

Justice Department Protects Eric Holder From Contempt Charges, Will Not Prosecute | TheBlaze.com

The people at Justice are the criminals.

In fact, the entire dimocrap establishment are criminals.

dimocraps are the scum of the Earth.

ALL of them

What in the actual fuck???

Now, it appears the brain damage is fully seen.

READ IT you twit: Issa released the partial transcripts.
Cummings released the full transcripts

Cummings released transcripts in an effort to divert from the actual concern.

He changed the dialogue. He tried to demonstrate how liberal groups were targeted too.

One small problem. No one denied liberal groups were targeted. That was the role of that department. To target all APPLICANTS for 501(c) status. So to show transcripts that showed such showed us nothing.

The original dialogue was the fact that conservative groups were stalled for an answer as to their status. Whereas the IRS itself recommended that an answer be given within 90 days, Conservative groups were forced to wait as many as 3 years...while no liberal group had to wait longer than 90 days.

Now, why is this unfair? If one is denied status, one can make adjustments and re-apply.

If one is not given an answer at all, one must sit and do nothing.

Cummings released the full transcripts to fool people like you. As opposed to applauding it, you should question it.

One thing that is never mentioned is the dates on the letters to those so-called targetted left wing groups were after the IRS became aware there would be an investigation. Called check your ass time. And if I recall correctly there were only 3 on the left, and yet on the right they were numerous.

Over 250 Conservative groups were targeted. Less than 1/3 of which were ever finalized.

ALL of the scumbag dimocrap groups were approve within days of their questioning.

dimocraps lie.

dimocraps are the scum of the Earth.

They're safe for now. The most corrupt, scum-sucking, cock-breath AG in Histroy, Eric Himmler, won't prosecute.

But come Jan, 2017?

We need to start putting dimocraps in prison. For a LONG time.

the dimocrap party isn't a political party, it is, like all totalitarian organizations, a criminal enterprise no different from Hitler's, Stalin's, Castro's, Kim Un, Mao, Chavez...

the dimocrap party is a criminal enterprise.

Just that simple

Holy shit. He cut off Cummings mic and walked out.

What a ****************************** unbelievable.

You are naïve....or a true partisan.

The chairman hit the gavel and adjourned the hearing.

Cummings is out of line and acting like a child.

Cummings does not want to know the truth.

You need to wonder why.

No, you've got it wrong. Issa is a racist and is denying Cummings his constitutional right of free speech. It's the nightriders all over again!

You really should read the rules of committees.
Once adjourned the meeting is over and Cummings was out of line.

You are naïve....or a true partisan.

The chairman hit the gavel and adjourned the hearing.

Cummings is out of line and acting like a child.

Cummings does not want to know the truth.

You need to wonder why.

No, you've got it wrong. Issa is a racist and is denying Cummings his constitutional right of free speech. It's the nightriders all over again!

Rabbi was being sarcastic.

Paperview.....the hearings was for Lois Lerner to testify and give answers regarding evidence that does not support the idea that "nothing unusual was going on"

There is good reason to want to have that evidence explained by the author...Lois Lerner.

When she refused to answer, there was no reason for the hearing and so Issa adjourned the hearing.

Cummings then LIED and said that HE WANTED TO ASK A QUESTION THAT WOULD HELP SHED LIGHT ON THE EVIDENCE IN QUESTION...

So Issa allowed him to ask.

However, he then said....paraphrased...'I want to make a comment (not ask a question of lerner)....and he proceeded to bash the GOP,,,

SO Issa had his mic shut off and rightfully so....as the hearing was over and Cummings did NOT have a question to ask of Lerner.

Paperview.....the hearings was for Lois Lerner to testify and give answers regarding evidence that does not support the idea that "nothing unusual was going on"

There is good reason to want to have that evidence explained by the author...Lois Lerner.

When she refused to answer, there was no reason for the hearing and so Issa adjourned the hearing.

Cummings then LIED and said that HE WANTED TO ASK A QUESTION THAT WOULD HELP SHED LIGHT ON THE EVIDENCE IN QUESTION...

However, he then said....paraphrased...'I want to make a comment (not ask a question of lerner)....and he proceeded to bash the GOP,,,

SO Issa had his mic shut off and rightfully so....as the hearing was over and Cummings did NOT have a question to ask of Lerner.

That was exactly what i saw too.

Well, we both saw it because it is exactly what happened.

What I don't get is why ANYONE would support Lois Lerner taking the 5th....yes, she has the legal right to do it.....but ALL OF US should be outraged. Those emails uncovered were very concerning to ALL OF US...

Yet Cummings, Obama, Holder and die hard Obama supporters are wrapped up in how Lerner has the legal right...but not at all outraged by it.

I can tell you one thing for sure...if Chris Christie refused to allow access to vital evidence; or instructed his staff to take the 5th....or if any of them took the 5th on their own......I would be outraged.

No, Lerner is hiding something. Something big. SOmething she could go to jail for. So we need to ask what and why.

Something so big, that more than she could go to jail for, in all probability. Her taking the 5th yet again is evidence enough to plant suspicion in the eyes of the voting independents. :thup:

You know, I never believed the IRS thing started at the WH....

But the fact that Cummings, Holder and Obama are not interested in what happened.....I am starting to wonder what it is that they know.

No, Lerner is hiding something. Something big. SOmething she could go to jail for. So we need to ask what and why.

Something so big, that more than she could go to jail for, in all probability. Her taking the 5th yet again is evidence enough to plant suspicion in the eyes of the voting independents. :thup:

Actually, those emails Issa had today make it clear that it is something VERY BIG.....

Well, we both saw it because it is exactly what happened.

What I don't get is why ANYONE would support Lois Lerner taking the 5th....yes, she has the legal right to do it.....but ALL OF US should be outraged. Those emails uncovered were very concerning to ALL OF US...Yet Cummings, Obama, Holder and die hard Obama supporters are wrapped up in how Lerner has the legal right...but not at all outraged by it.

I can tell you one thing for sure...if Chris Christie refused to allow access to vital evidence; or instructed his staff to take the 5th....or if any of them took the 5th on their own......I would be outraged.

Same here.

I have found in my 5 decades that it is usually a sign of needing to hide something. And that it woulld lead back to so many...

It seems to be a pattern with many of these investigations.

I find it telling her attorneys did not want anyone from the left in their meeting on trying to negotiate as to immunity or lesser charges, etc. for her.

If I were her I'd refuse to testify too. She's marked for death if she testifies.

Lawyer to Darrell Issa: Lois Lerner facing threats - Andrea Drusch and Rachael Bade and Lauren French - POLITICO.com

Embattled IRS employee Lois Lerner fears for her life and is asking House Oversight and Government Reform Chairman Darrell Issa to revoke his summons to recall her back to the Hill next week.

“Ms. Lerner has been the subject of numerous threats on her life and safety, and on the life and safety of her family,” her lawyer William Taylor III wrote to Issa on Wednesday morning in a letter obtained by POLITICO.

If I were her I'd refuse to testify too. She's marked for death if she testifies.

Lawyer to Darrell Issa: Lois Lerner facing threats - Andrea Drusch and Rachael Bade and Lauren French - POLITICO.com

Embattled IRS employee Lois Lerner fears for her life and is asking House Oversight and Government Reform Chairman Darrell Issa to revoke his summons to recall her back to the Hill next week.

“Ms. Lerner has been the subject of numerous threats on her life and safety, and on the life and safety of her family,” her lawyer William Taylor III wrote to Issa on Wednesday morning in a letter obtained by POLITICO.

But if her testimony would show no wrong doing...and even better, show that she did everything correctly as she asserted during her first testimony....then the threats would subside.

Refusing to show or refusing to testify or refusing to explain what she meant by those emails will do nothing more than incite more anger to her.

So, personally, I don't get it. Unless, of course, she broke the law. And if she did, I have absolutely no sympathy for her

She agreed to testify without immunization.

I posted that earlier. Did you miss it?

Issa's not interested in hearing from her. He dog and ponied the hell out of this one.

Personally? I am to the point they offer her full immunity just to get the truth out there for all to see.
She would probably end up still marked, though, and it depends on how serious she thinks that mark will be as to whether she might even accept it.

When you associate with people who regularly flout the law, regularly attack and try to destroy their opponents... as Democrats do all the time... bad sh!t can happen to you. As she is now finding out.

But, I thought she had done nothing wrong, broken no laws? She said so herself. So why could anyone be angry at her?

Gee, she has a problem. What does she intend to do about it?

There's lots of wide open space in Wyoming, Utah, Idaho, North Dakota etc. Plenty of room to start a new, anonymous life, if she doesn't want to stay around DC for some mysterious reason. And she can re-evaluate just what friends she wants to have, too.

Issa's not interested in hearing from her. He dog and ponied the hell out of this one.

So, she was just playing games today when she invoked the 5th again, right? Come on, paperview. Surely you are not that naive.

When you associate with people who regularly flout the law, regularly attack and try to destroy their opponents... as Democrats do all the time... bad sh!t can happen to you. As she is now finding out.

But, I thought she had done nothing wrong, broken no laws? She said so herself. So why could anyone be angry at her?

Gee, she has a problem. What does she intend to do about it?

There's lots of wide open space in Wyoming, Utah, Idaho, North Dakota etc. Plenty of room to start a new, anonymous life, if she doesn't want to stay around DC for some mysterious reason. And she can re-evaluate just what friends she wants to have, too.

There would be no anonymity from those that could create havoc within her life.

what are you talking about?

Issa produced some very questionable emails and she refused to explain them.

How can anyone who really wants to know the truth blame Issa for that?

As I said before the Supreme Court ruled that such an act was akin to turning on a spigot...
Where, exactly, does it say that in the 5th amendment? Or in any law that supersedes it?

Where, exactly, does it say that in the 5th amendment? Or in any law that supersedes it?

Lois Lerner cannot make a sworn statement that she didn't violate any of the IRS's rules and regulations and then refuse to submit to questioning as to whether that statement was in fact true or false.
Where, exactly, does it say that (or anything that means that for a generic person and organization) in the 5th amendment? Or in any law that supersedes it?
By your own reasoning Lerner could not invoke the 5th Amendment at all.
Do you believe that repeating this lie often enough will make it become the truth? Your mentor would be proud.

You're certainly desperate that I stop asking these questions, aren't you.

Ask yourself why.

BTW, rabbi, since you appear so interested in participating in this discussion, when are you going to get around to answering the question you've been asked so many times? Please explain further your stated belief that the 5th amendment's text "No person ... shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself..." means anything other than "No person shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back