Lois Lerner to take the 5th. Again.

OK you can apologize for calling me a liar.
Bucking Issa, Cummings releases IRS transcript | MSNBC
You wont. You'll weasel out of it somehow,
The committee can badger her in private as well as in public, if it's all on the record and can be released. So why does she insist on a private deposition?
Yes, you're a liar.
A senior House Democrat on Tuesday defied Oversight Committee Chairman Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) by releasing a full transcript from the congressional investigation into the IRS’s targeting of conservative groups.

The more than 200 pages released brought few revelations, but represented an escalation in the increasingly bitter battle between Issa and Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-Md.), the Oversight panel’s ranking member.

Read more: Cummings releases IRS interview transcripts | TheHill

“I got sort of tired ... of parts of transcripts being leaked by our chairman,”
Cummings said on MSNBC. “All I want to do is make sure the American people have the full story.”

See I knew you would weasel out of it.
Yeah, Cummings released partial transcripts and created a non existent bogeyman. It was a complete lie, probably orchestrated by the White House to cover this up.
When they say, we want Americans to ahve the full story, that means they want Americans to have the story they are telling.
You're a worthless piece of shit liar and tool bag for this administration.
What in the actual fuck???

Now, it appears the brain damage is fully seen.

READ IT you twit: Issa released the partial transcripts.
Cummings released the full transcripts

Yes, you're a liar.
A senior House Democrat on Tuesday defied Oversight Committee Chairman Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) by releasing a full transcript from the congressional investigation into the IRS’s targeting of conservative groups.

The more than 200 pages released brought few revelations, but represented an escalation in the increasingly bitter battle between Issa and Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-Md.), the Oversight panel’s ranking member.

Cummings said on MSNBC. “All I want to do is make sure the American people have the full story.”

Yeah, Cummings released partial transcripts and created a non existent bogeyman. It was a complete lie, probably orchestrated by the White House to cover this up.
When they say, we want Americans to ahve the full story, that means they want Americans to have the story they are telling.

Cummings selectively released transcripts to give a false impression. What part of that escapes you? Yes, your brain damage is fully seen now.
I've been arguing with a chimp.

she is refusing to answer. They have emails stating she said the tea party is dangerous and told not to repeat to certain people, and need to be cautious so it wouldn't be perceived as political. Told to send these cases to go through counsel. Said to do it off plan. (according to emails) Administration is still refusing to release all emails.

Asshole Issa doing his dog and pony show -- what a phucking joke he is.

Ook ook ook. Is that clear now?
818925.gif

she is refusing to answer. They have emails stating she said the tea party is dangerous and told not to repeat to certain people, and need to be cautious so it wouldn't be perceived as political. Told to send these cases to go through counsel. Said to do it off plan. (according to emails) Administration is still refusing to release all emails.

Yeah Issa is definitely hiding something here, right?
Fucking administration engages in an attempt to shred the constitution and suppress dissent and idiots like papercut defend them to the hilt.

Clearly Lois Lerner has committed crimes that she does not wish to reveal. She has a privilege not to testify against herself. The Committee will just have to build the case against her and indict he at the appropriate time.

Yes, you're a liar.

Cummings released transcripts in an effort to divert from the actual concern.

He changed the dialogue. He tried to demonstrate how liberal groups were targeted too.

One small problem. No one denied liberal groups were targeted. That was the role of that department. To target all APPLICANTS for 501(c) status. So to show transcripts that showed such showed us nothing.

The original dialogue was the fact that conservative groups were stalled for an answer as to their status. Whereas the IRS itself recommended that an answer be given within 90 days, Conservative groups were forced to wait as many as 3 years...while no liberal group had to wait longer than 90 days.

Now, why is this unfair? If one is denied status, one can make adjustments and re-apply.

If one is not given an answer at all, one must sit and do nothing.

Cummings released the full transcripts to fool people like you. As opposed to applauding it, you should question it.

Asshole Issa doing his dog and pony show -- what a phucking joke he is.

If that's the case, scumbag. Then what does the lying whore have to fear? Why did she take the 5th... Again?

And you're a fucking lying douchebag. You know the lying whore targeted Conservatives and you're all for it.

Eat shit and die, scumbag

He changed the dialogue. He tried to demonstrate how liberal groups were targeted too.

One small problem. No one denied liberal groups were targeted. That was the role of that department. To target all APPLICANTS for 501(c) status. So to show transcripts that showed such showed us nothing.

The original dialogue was the fact that conservative groups were stalled for an answer as to their status. Whereas the IRS itself recommended that an answer be given within 90 days, Conservative groups were forced to wait as many as 3 years...while no liberal group had to wait longer than 90 days.

Now, why is this unfair? If one is denied status, one can make adjustments and re-apply.

Cummings released the full transcripts to fool people like you. As opposed to applauding it, you should question it.
Papercut is an obama drone. Incapable of independent thought.

Holy shit. He cut off Cummings mic and walked out.

What a ****************************** unbelievable.

You are naïve....or a true partisan.

The chairman hit the gavel and adjourned the hearing.

Cummings is out of line and acting like a child.

Cummings does not want to know the truth.

You need to wonder why.

upset he hasn't been included in any meetings with her attorneys discussing negotiations for her testimony.

Seems to me the attorneys would have made certain he was there unless they felt they could not in good faith negotiate with him present...

Holy shit. He cut off Cummings mic and walked out.

What a ****************************** unbelievable.

You are naïve....or a true partisan.

The chairman hit the gavel and adjourned the hearing.

Cummings is out of line and acting like a child.

Cummings does not want to know the truth.

You need to wonder why.

No, you've got it wrong. Issa is a racist and is denying Cummings his constitutional right of free speech. It's the nightriders all over again!

One thing that is never mentioned is the dates on the letters to those so-called targetted left wing groups were after the IRS became aware there would be an investigation. Called check your ass time. And if I recall correctly there were only 3 on the left, and yet on the right they were numerous.

Forum List

Back