Lois Lerner to take the 5th. Again.

Simple fact is the ends justify the means to the left wing. What are their ends?

The Saul Alinsky disciple following the rules of Saul Alinsky.

Saul Alinsky’s manual for “community organizers”—Rules for Radicals—exerted an immeasurable influence over the world’s most well recognized community organizer, President Barack Obama.

(1). Politics is all about power relations, but to advance one’s power, one must couch one’s positions in the language of morality.

(2). There is only three kinds of people in the world: rich and powerful oppressors, the poor and disenfranchised oppressed, and the middle-class whose apathy perpetuates the status quo.

(3). Change is brought about through relentless agitation and “trouble making” of a kind that radically disrupts society as it is.

(4). There can be no conversation between the organizer and his opponents. The latter must be depicted as being evil.

(5). The organizer can never focus on just a single issue. He must move inexhaustibly from one issue to the next.

(6). Taunt one’s opponents to the point that they label you a “dangerous enemy” of “the establishment.”

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals

That is this is all about and his squishpots just push the agenda like the pawns/puppets they are. More like the hypocritical double talkers who stand for nothing they are.
That reads like a Tea Party manifesto.

Only if you are a stupid ill informed partisan hack. Which you are.

Simple fact is the ends justify the means to the left wing. What are their ends?

Saul Alinsky’s manual for “community organizers”—Rules for Radicals—exerted an immeasurable influence over the world’s most well recognized community organizer, President Barack Obama.

(1). Politics is all about power relations, but to advance one’s power, one must couch one’s positions in the language of morality.

(2). There is only three kinds of people in the world: rich and powerful oppressors, the poor and disenfranchised oppressed, and the middle-class whose apathy perpetuates the status quo.

(3). Change is brought about through relentless agitation and “trouble making” of a kind that radically disrupts society as it is.

(4). There can be no conversation between the organizer and his opponents. The latter must be depicted as being evil.

(5). The organizer can never focus on just a single issue. He must move inexhaustibly from one issue to the next.

(6). Taunt one’s opponents to the point that they label you a “dangerous enemy” of “the establishment.”

That is this is all about and his squishpots just push the agenda like the pawns/puppets they are. More like the hypocritical double talkers who stand for nothing they are.

...Said the ill informed partisan hack.

No. its the dem/lib/progressive agenda being implemented by your kenyan messiah while you fools just sit back and watch him destroy YOUR country.

liberalism is a mental disease, you prove it with every post.

Partisan hack? LOL You're the one who just applauded Joe's pathetic attempt to justify what was done to Sarah Palin following the 2008 elections. You call that "Kick Ass!" Hard to envision something that fits the definition of "partisan hack" more than that!

But then Progressives are known for espousing a "do as I say...not as I do" philosophy. Why should I expect anything different now?

What I find amusing is that you gave me neg rep with a "mature, well thought out" response "rightbackatchadirtbag!" while at the same time you avoided answering my post here on the board.

That's pretty much status quo for you though...

The difference between us is that if I give neg rep it's usually for something you've posted that you either can't defend or won't defend...you give it for revenge.

Which makes me understand why you think what happened to Sarah Palin is so "Kick Ass"! It's exactly the kind of cowardly method that you employ.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Partisan hack? LOL You're the one who just applauded Joe's pathetic attempt to justify what was done to Sarah Palin following the 2008 elections. You call that "Kick Ass!" Hard to envision something that fits the definition of "partisan hack" more than that!

But then Progressives are known for espousing a "do as I say...not as I do" philosophy. Why should I expect anything different now?
If you don't think Rabbid isn't a partisan hack, I got a GW bridge to sell you.

I haven't seen much evidence you're not a partisan hack yourself.

Drink up some more Palin juice. You wear it well.

What I find amusing is that you gave me neg rep with a "mature, well thought out" response "rightbackatchadirtbag!" while at the same time you avoided answering my post here on the board.

That's pretty much status quo for you though...

The difference between us is that if I give neg rep it's usually for something you've posted that you either can't defend or won't defend...you give it for revenge.

Which makes me understand why you think what happened to Sarah Palin is so "Kick Ass"! It's exactly the kind of cowardly method that you employ.
You negged me first chucky -- and yes, you get one ritebackatcha.

Don't like it? Too bad.

You're on a tear because I agreed Joe's post was kick ass, and man it just boils your bones, donut?

Here, in fact I liked it so much, I'll post it again.

[

She resigned because liberals like yourself weren't content with merely beating Palin in an election...oh no...that wasn't enough "punishment" for you folks on the far left! You "winners" decided that what Palin deserved for running against Barry was to be ruined financially. A small number of you brought frivolous ethics lawsuit after frivolous ethics lawsuit against Palin, forcing her to spend time and money defending herself. And when people tried to help Palin with her legal bills, you sued to stop that as well. Palin left office because assholes like you, Joe...FORCED HER OUT!!! For the record, Joe? Not a single one of those ethics lawsuits ever even made it to court...every single one of them was thrown out by a judge before it went to court on a lack of merit.

What was that old saying about Winners never quit and quitters never win? Fact is, all of those ethics charges were brought within her own state, and most of them by long before McCain failed to vet her before putting her on the ticket. Such as the incident where she fired the head of the state Police because he wouldn't fire her ex-brother in law.

[
What's amusing is that you all thought you'd hurt Palin and what you did was make her wealthier and give her a voice on the national stage. She resigned her position as Governor, wrote a best selling book, gave speeches for conservative candidates and got a nice paying job on FOX News. Palin laughed all the way to the bank...and it's ALL because of vindictive liberals who hate any other viewpoint being voiced.

OH, I agree, she did laugh all the way to the bank, but who was she laughing at? YOu see, the funny thing about Palin was that she was a moderate to conservative when she was governor. FOr instance, her office issued papers that said, yeah, global warming is a real thing, and we have buildings collapsing up here because the permafrost beneath them is melting.

Of course, since leaving, she's become a full-out Faux News Celebritard, completely joining the Koch Brothers Flat Earth Society. And you guys are lapping it up. Of course, she still mostly broke, because you can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl.

[
As for what Palin predicted? Sorry, Joe but she was the only one who called it EXACTLY like it went down. She was mocked for her lack of foreign affairs expertise (like Barry ever had or will ever HAVE any of that!) and her comment about being able to see Russia from her house (something obviously meant figuratively not literally!) but when push came to shove it was "Caribou Barbie" that got it right and Barack Obama and Joe Biden didn't have a CLUE about Russia or Putin! I know that's hard for you liberals to admit...that Palin WASN'T stupid at all...but it's so obvious that she had more common sense than our present President and Vice President will ever have!

Um, no, she really didn't get it anywhere near right. Maybe someone on McCain's staff got it right, writing a speech with a few dozen points that she read off a teleprompter.

So let's look at what she said at the time...

"After the Russian Army invaded the nation of Georgia, Senator Obama’s reaction was one of indecision and moral equivalence, the kind of response that would only encourage Russia’s Putin to invade Ukraine next.”

Um. Okay. Except that Senator McCain (her Running-mate) was equally indifferent to Russia invading Georgia (or more specifically, the breakway region of South Ossetia) and President Bush (remember him?) did a lot less about that than Obama has done about the "invasion" of Crimea.

Keep in mind, her argument was that a SENATOR really didn't consider the Russian intervention in Georgia a big deal when her running mate and the President of her own party didn't consider it all the big of a deal, either.

Incidently, never at any point does Caribou Barbie mention the Crimea specifically or understand that possession of the Crimea was granted to Ukraine by Russia when they were both in the USSR. Because, clearly, she is not sophisticated enough to realize that 95% of the population of the Crimea is ethnically Russian, and really have no interest in being part of a Ukraine that begs for the EU's scraps.
^ Kick ass post.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
She should be in prison until she talks. No one who works for the government by choice should be allowed to cover up their crimes against the people.

And negging is for pussies. It's a tool for tools who can't articulate their ideas with words to lash out without the need for functioning genitalia to back them.

Last edited:
She should be in prison until she talks. No one who works for the government by choice should be allowed to cover up their crimes against the people.

It's absurd. She is paid by the taxpayer. She in answerable to the public. For her to invoke the 5th in response to questions about her conduct while on the public payroll is prima facie contempt. Jail her until she talks.

What's your point?
Oliver North plead the Fifth.

Were you OK with that?

No, he should not have been able to plead the fifth
Josh Bolton and Harriet Myers also refused to testify.

You know, there is a reason our Founders put the 5th Amendment in there.

Kangaroo Courts do a lousy job of routing out shit.

Issa screwed up...and I have said many times, if there is criminal behavior going on at the IRS, I want to know about it...but Issa is inept beyond inept.

There's just no helping that boy. He's a mess. And he proved it with aplomb this last episode.

Oliver North plead the Fifth.

Were you OK with that?

No, he should not have been able to plead the fifth
Josh Bolton and Harriet Myers also refused to testify.

You know, there is a reason our Founders put the 5th Amendment in there.

Kangaroo Courts do a lousy job of routing out shit.

Issa screwed up...and I have said many times, if there is criminal behavior going on at the IRS, I want to know about it...but Issa is inept beyond inept.

There's just no helping that boy. He's a mess. And he proved it with aplomb this last episode.

The fifth is to protect people from government, it's not to protect government from their crimes against the people.

Forum List

Back