lol - California thinks it can tax guns to death

scruffy

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2022
LMAO

The gang bangers own half the guns in CA.

So now we find the 2nd Amendment advocates on the same side as the gangsters. :p

I just got offered a thousand rounds of 50 BMG for a buck apiece. Should I buy?

LMAO

So now we find the 2nd Amendment advocates on the same side as the gangsters. :p

The price is reasonable

Libs will only tax legal gun owners

The criminals will pay nothing

LMAO

Hell yeah, deal of the day.

The price is reasonable

Libs will only tax legal gun owners

The criminals will pay nothing
In the very short term, maybe. Then we go after the manufacturers. That won't help the gangbangers. Then we use the power of the IRS to compel people to turn in their assault rifles. Offer generous buy-backs, and then anyone who is caught owning one gets a mandatory Federal prison term.

In the very short term, maybe. Then we go after the manufacturers. That won't help the gangbangers. Then we use the power of the IRS to compel people to turn in their assault rifles. Offer generous buy-backs, and then anyone who is caught owning one gets a mandatory Federal prison term.
LMAO

Good luck with that. :p

I claim my right to own firearms

Go after the gangbangers and leave me alone

LMAO

I'd buy and dont even have s 50.

You will need it when the commies send out the robots.

Reads like the preamble to the white liberal constitution, there was a time when white liberals worked very hard to disguise and deny ^that^ type of thinking...If trump has done anything at all it has been to flush out and flesh out the real authoritarian nature of white liberals.

You have no idea the level you will be strengthening 2nd Amendment support.

LMAO

Well, technically the gang bangers aren't really the owners of most of the firearms, they possess them by virtue of theft. Possession of a stolen firearm should mandate a mandatory minimum of 15 years in state prison and make it clearly known to the areas that have the gangs.

Not a bag idea, trick people to take away a freedom, many third world countries do this to control their own citizens.

Forum List

Back