LOL! Cold, Drenched OWS Members Ask Homeless For Winter Weather Survival Tips

See there is your team blaming the youth of this country for not going along with their historically failed ideas.

They are attacking their own children now.

Your party is doomed with such insanity

If you're talking to me, I allow my children to express their own opinions, they vote for who they wish however, none of them behave like these spoiled brats. They have jobs, they support their families and guess what.....one is independent, one is a Republican, one is a Libertarian.

I can also assure you when they set out to protest a cause, they don't take it one day at a time, they plan, they prepare and they approach the cause with determination. They wouldn't refuse to feed the homeless that showed up and they wouldn't let rapes go unreported, either. I have some pretty smart kids.

Here's a clue for them on how to stay warm, dry and well fed. Go back to your mother's nice warm basement and eat your Cheetos.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Poll: More agree than disagree with Occupy Wall Street goals | The Lookout - Yahoo! News

Younger Americans, those with more education, and those who describe themselves as liberal were most likely to support the protests.

Yes those perpetual students that have accumulated hundreds of thousands in student loans while living with mom and dad, partying all weekend, buying ipods and $5,000 macs. Now they want you and me to pay off those loans for them.

Yes, I'd say they may be educated but does that mean they have a lick of sense??:eusa_whistle:

The MAIN message of the OWC protests is to end the corporate buying of government influence.

How do you feel about that message?

Poll: More agree than disagree with Occupy Wall Street goals | The Lookout - Yahoo! News

Younger Americans, those with more education, and those who describe themselves as liberal were most likely to support the protests.

Yes those perpetual students that have accumulated hundreds of thousands in student loans while living with mom and dad, partying all weekend, buying ipods and $5,000 macs. Now they want you and me to pay off those loans for them.

Yes, I'd say they may be educated but does that mean they have a lick of sense??:eusa_whistle:

The MAIN message of the OWC protests is to end the corporate buying of government influence.

Seriously do you have a link for that?? From what I understand OWC doesn't have a main message. It's coming later. :doubt:

Fuck OWS.. bunch of pussies. That's how I feel about it.

Seriously do you have a link for that?? From what I understand OWC doesn't have a main message. It's coming later. :doubt:

See how easily you are mislead?

Occupy Wall Street - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now THAT's divine justice! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

They push the homeless out of the area for their protest, now they need 'em to keep warm!

Snowstorm, Cold Makes Living In Zuccotti Park Hard For OWS Protesters « CBS New York

I think Drudge summed it up nicely!

[FONT=ARIAL,VERDANA,HELVETICA][SIZE=+7]
2011-10-30T202737Z_01_BTRE79T02QH00_RTROPTP_2_USA-WALLSTREET.JPG
[/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=+7][FONT=ARIAL,VERDANA,HELVETICA]FUN OVER [/FONT][/SIZE]
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

[FONT=ARIAL,VERDANA,HELVETICA][SIZE=+7]:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:[/SIZE][/FONT]​

Oh why can't they be as dedicated as those who set up Tea Party rallies that last a few hours then everyone goes back to what they were doing before. Now THAT takes dedication to a cause.

Maybe its because most Tea Partiers have things like Jobs, and families, that require thier attention, as opposed to taking over an open space and turning it into a refugee camp.

Are they also protesting that the government influence is for sale, that the government can be bought. . . . cause I haven't seen that anywhere. Maybe I missed it.

They push the homeless out of the area for their protest, now they need 'em to keep warm!

Snowstorm, Cold Makes Living In Zuccotti Park Hard For OWS Protesters « CBS New York

[/SIZE][/FONT]

DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

[FONT=ARIAL,VERDANA,HELVETICA][SIZE=+7]:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:[/SIZE][/FONT]​

Thing is, when they start showing up in the ER's with frost bite and exposure injuries its going to start costing real money. How long will New York pit up with it ?

[/SIZE][/FONT]

DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

Thing is, when they start showing up in the ER's with frost bite and exposure injuries its going to start costing real money. How long will New York pit up with it ?

Going to cost? Aren't the cities spending millions with security and clean up on this now?

How nasty does one have to be to find enjoyment in their being cold and wet?

typical...

i love schadenfreude.

tea party people would be dead by now seeing that most of them are on SS
Considering the baggers are all a bunch of old farts they're already dead...walking zombies. Apropos.

Polling the Tea Party - Interactive Feature - NYTimes.com

TP people are old and republican.

OWS are young and NOT republican.

You are fighting your own children TP people
Punching down as RepubliCON$ are apt to do.

These people have way more staying power than any TP person

we're not talking about the rapists.

Now why you gotta bring up Herb Cain for?

cain-smile-frown.gif

Low blow man, low blow!
See there is your team blaming the youth of this country for not going along with their historically failed ideas.

They are attacking their own children now.

Your party is doomed with such insanity
Punching down on the most vulnerable amongst us...as usual.

[/SIZE][/FONT]

DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

Going to cost? Aren't the cities spending millions with security and clean up on this now?

Oh yeah, and frost bitten digits and hypothermia is costly to treat as well.

Forum List

Back