Lol, Glenn Beck Slams Trump For Flip Flopping, but Didnt Beck....

Beck has gone kind of strange. Once in a while I listen to him on the radio in the morning when I am on the road and it seems to be mostly gibberish.
I respect what Beck has accomplished, and he is a very intelligent man.

But I think on some issues he lacks objectivity for whatever reason, and this is one of those issues after he whored himself out for Mitt in 2012.

The infighting is fun to watch, isn't it?
Lol, it isnt infighting, doofus, it is called 'Competition'.

You libtards dont even remember what that is.

why dont you just crown your losing criminal and go back to playing with your dolls?
Beck is competing? For what?
Beck isnt competing for anything, moron, but he is selling out his journalistic credibility by making jack ass claims....maybe he should be a Dhimmicrat like you instead?

Dot cum Obamacumslurper is asking if you have signature pics turned off. Apparently she posted a closeup of Obamas big black shlong going full deep throat in her mouth and wanted to share the moment with you.
I dont have signature pics turned off.

But there are some things that should never enter the human imagination and when discussing things with libtards it can be a dicey effort to not let the mind conjure up illustrations.

Go full support for the biggest flip flopper of them all, Mitt Romney?

I do believe he did and Romney was a full blown GOP libtard, then got all conservative when he decided to run for President too.

So, what, is this just a Mormon guys stick together thingy or what?
Glenn Beck doesn't have any credibility.

Why does anyone listen to him anymore?

Why did you ding dongs ever listen to him?

Forum List

Back