Lol, Glenn Beck Slams Trump For Flip Flopping, but Didnt Beck....

Go full support for the biggest flip flopper of them all, Mitt Romney?

I do believe he did and Romney was a full blown GOP libtard, then got all conservative when he decided to run for President too.

So, what, is this just a Mormon guys stick together thingy or what?
Beck never supported Romney. He hates progressives.
No, that is Beck engaging in historical revisionism, lol.

Here are a couple of videos and an article to help.

So he promoted Romney as the George Washington and Abraham Lincoln of our time, which is clearly supporting him.

Here he makes his support crystal clear if the above was not enough.

Glenn Beck: ‘Mitt Romney Could Be The Only Guy That Could Win’ In 2012

I have to tell you that Mitt Romney could be the only guy that could win, and I don’t know if he could because I think that Americans are going to be I mean, this country is going to be in deep trouble by 2012, and the next term, if it’s not decided this term, the next term will decide our fate. Then I hope that Americans are ready for an adult and are ready for hard news.
. These are Right Wing Watch video clips which are heavily edited to prove their own subversive agenda. Every republican and Beck believed Romney is a decent man and would be better than Obama, but Romney is a Progressive and Beck has repeated that time and again.

Go full support for the biggest flip flopper of them all, Mitt Romney?

I do believe he did and Romney was a full blown GOP libtard, then got all conservative when he decided to run for President too.

So, what, is this just a Mormon guys stick together thingy or what?
Beck never supported Romney. He hates progressives.
No, that is Beck engaging in historical revisionism, lol.

Here are a couple of videos and an article to help.

So he promoted Romney as the George Washington and Abraham Lincoln of our time, which is clearly supporting him.

Here he makes his support crystal clear if the above was not enough.

Glenn Beck: ‘Mitt Romney Could Be The Only Guy That Could Win’ In 2012

I have to tell you that Mitt Romney could be the only guy that could win, and I don’t know if he could because I think that Americans are going to be I mean, this country is going to be in deep trouble by 2012, and the next term, if it’s not decided this term, the next term will decide our fate. Then I hope that Americans are ready for an adult and are ready for hard news.
. These are Right Wing Watch video clips which are heavily edited to prove their own subversive agenda. Every republican and Beck believed Romney is a decent man and would be better than Obama, but Romney is a Progressive and Beck has repeated that time and again.

Oh, come on Aveguy, Beck completely supported Romney as the lest evil with the best chance of winning, just as many support Trump today.

Beck has a right to his opinion, but on this issue I think he has bled away his credibility.

IMO, Trump is not the best conservative to elect, but he is acceptable, independent of the Establishment and has the best chance of winning.

Beck just seems to resent Trump not kissing Beck's ass.

I know right. USMB conservatives now see an enemy around every corner :ack-1:
Lol, we are discussing the difficulties of choosing a candidate from a well stocked list of men and women of many races and religions who are running for the GOP nomination.

Meanwhile you Dhimmicrats are having a coronation for a woman who is running opposed only by a couple of old white men and who also might be in prison in a year or so.

You would be embarrassed to even bring the subject up had yo had a single milligram of shame in you.

When your politics is all about purity and no compromise, you are going to be disappointed in others 100% of the time.
lol, what a perfect example of self deluded hysteria.

In the GOP there are candidates running from the libertarian perspective, neocons, traditional conservatives, even liberals in conservative drag, and number over a dozen.

And you Dhimmicrats are trying to push some old hag on us simply because she has a vagina and it's supposedly 'her turn'.

roflmao

HillaryWealth_zps9yqegawe.jpg

Last edited:
I know right. USMB conservatives now see an enemy around every corner :ack-1:
Lol, we are discussing the difficulties of choosing a candidate from a well stocked list of men and women of many races and religions who are running for the GOP nomination.

Meanwhile you Dhimmicrats are having a coronation for a woman who is running opposed only by a couple of old white men and who also might be in prison in a year or so.

You would be embarrassed to even bring the subject up had yo had a single milligram of shame in you.
"We"? You have siggie pics turned-off jimcrowie1958?

When your politics is all about purity and no compromise, you are going to be disappointed in others 100% of the time.

In the GOP there are candidates running from the libertarian perspective, neocons, traditional conservatives, even liberals in conservative drag, and number over a dozen.

And you Dhimmicrats are trying top push some old hag on us simply because she has a vagina and it's supposedly 'her turn'.

roflmao

^ Your Honor, I rest my case.

The infighting is fun to watch, isn't it?
Lol, it isnt infighting, doofus, it is called 'Competition'.

You libtards dont even remember what that is.

why dont you just crown your losing criminal and go back to playing with your dolls?

And you Dhimmicrats are trying top push some old hag on us simply because she has a vagina and it's supposedly 'her turn'.

roflmao

^ Your Honor, I rest my case.
Of course you rest your case because you never had a case.

You just play the besotted fool at every opportunity and we laugh as we slap your stupid shit all over the place.

Just vote for the RINO like last time. I'm not going to tell you which one is the RINO although it isn't difficult to see given his record

Just vote for the RINO like last time. I'm not going to tell you which one is the RINO although it isn't difficult to see given his record
Yeah, because I just really have to have advice from a wack job like yourself?

roflmao

Beck has gone kind of strange. Once in a while I listen to him on the radio in the morning when I am on the road and it seems to be mostly gibberish.

Forum List

Back