🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

LOL! GOP Senator Says Syria Never Would Have Gassed People If W Was Still President

Well, to Obama's credit, Assad still hasn't gassed anyone, the Al Qaeda terrorist organization did, hose same people who killed thousands of Americans on 9/11.

Can't be known one way or the other.

Libya couldn't wait to give up WMD's to Bush. Syria? Who knows. We know they didn't give them up. Would they have used them? No one knows for sure.

This is downright hysterical :lol:

“I do believe if President Bush had told Bashar Assad ‘You don’t use those chemical weapons or you’re gonna be sorry, we’re coming after you, and this’ll be a consequence you will not want to bear,’ I don’t believe he would have used it.”

GOP. Sen: Syria Would Have Listened to Bush's Threats | Mediaite

I'm certain he's right. If bush was still POTUS, the Muslim Brotherhood would not have made any of the gains they have made under obama. They would not be receiving billions of American taxpayer dollars to fund their civil war. Therefor, no gasing.

He's right and you are an idiot.

If Bush was president, he would never have given American support to Terrorists. Assad would have put the rebellion down in days. All those people would not have died with millions more not being displaced.

What's obama's end game? Was he promised a caliphate?

Bush let Bin Laden go and stopped looking for him.

Said Bin Laden was living secretly in a cave. Turns out he was living publicly in a villa.

There is only one thing Bush didn't lie about. When he said Iraq had no WMD's. The one thing Bush said right wingers don't believe.

“I do believe if President Bush had told Bashar Assad ‘You don’t use those chemical weapons or you’re gonna be sorry, we’re coming after you, and this’ll be a consequence you will not want to bear,’ I don’t believe he would have used it.”

I'm certain he's right. If bush was still POTUS, the Muslim Brotherhood would not have made any of the gains they have made under obama. They would not be receiving billions of American taxpayer dollars to fund their civil war. Therefor, no gasing.

That's right, because W would have declared war on iran, syria, and libya long ago, sending us into the most ridiculous debt the nation has ever seen, and loss of american lives over GOP warmongering.

That's right, because W would have declared war on iran, syria, and libya long ago, sending us into the most ridiculous debt the nation has ever seen, and loss of american lives over GOP warmongering.

So you admit you are worng. Good because you're probably wrong about the rest of it too.

So you admit you are worng. Good because you're probably wrong about the rest of it too.

So you admit W would have done nothing but more chicken hawking, sending us into insane debt and into more pointless wars? Good to know

He, like rdean, is seldom right, about anything.

Watching Obama foreign policy is like watching a drunk navigate an obstacle course on a tricycle.

You democrats gassed WACO,

We should have bombed your ass should we?

Waco should have had you up against the wall mother fucker. You gassed your own people.

Last edited:
Garbage DUMP....

dear gawd save us from these National Enquire like sites whose slogan should be, no brains needed or thinking required for the garbage here

Last edited:
Bush let Bin Laden go and stopped looking for him.
You're thinking of Clinton

Said Bin Laden was living secretly in a cave. Turns out he was living publicly in a villa.
Link of W saying that?

There is only one thing Bush didn't lie about. When he said Iraq had no WMD's. The one thing Bush said right wingers don't believe.
Hussein didn't have WMD's even though he used them on the Iranians, Shiites and Kurds. Got it. Buy a clue, deanie baby.

Forum List

Back