LOL I am back from being banned, and Hillary closed the foundation because

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is scared shitless of Donald Trump, either that or the foundation has already cured all World disease.

See doofus, banning me will not stop the truth, all it can do is make you feel momentarily more important than the shit stuck to my shoe that you are. The Clinton Foundation Shuts Down Clinton Global Initiative

Next
With your exceptional ability to grasp what got you banned, I'm sure you'll be putting us out of our misery again soon.

• Banned
She is scared shitless of Donald Trump, either that or the foundation has already cured all World disease.

See doofus, banning me will not stop the truth, all it can do is make you feel momentarily more important than the shit stuck to my shoe that you are. The Clinton Foundation Shuts Down Clinton Global Initiative

Next
With your exceptional ability to grasp what got you banned, I'm sure you'll be putting us out of our misery again soon.
No matter, Trump will still be the President, and you will still be useless as the shit on the bottom of my shoe, which is why you use the moniker of Mary Poopins

Next
Yet you choose to come and bump his thread.

• Banned

Next
No matter, Trump will still be the President, and you will still be useless as the shit on the bottom of my shoe, which is why you use the moniker of Mary Poopins
moniker is "OldLady."

Next
When did Hillary ban you?
Hillary couldn't ban a fart coming out of her ass.

She was just showing how well she can compete with a man...

Next
Didn't really think of it that way Pupps.

Next
Good doggie.........................Smile for the camera now

What did you get banned for?

If you haven't been banned from here at least once, you're not trying
They banned me like clockwork before every debate and the election as well...........................

So how did that work out guys?

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back