LOL I am back from being banned, and Hillary closed the foundation because

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I am back from being banned"

More's the pity.
And that was the most important thing you had to say all day isn't it.

Actually, no. It was merely the most important thing I had at the time to say in this thread.
So you believe that your babble is important.

OK lets talk about your mom..............

You can talk about her all you want, hatchling. I know she doesn't care what you say. If she doesn't care, you know I don't care.

I've never been banned from a site in all my 43 years. Clearly I'm not trying hard enough :/

I just can't seem to get up the dander to be outrageous about anything. I try to fake it occasionally, but it never holds cause I just don't get anything out of it :(

I've never been banned from a site in all my 43 years. Clearly I'm not trying hard enough :/

I just can't seem to get up the dander to be outrageous about anything. I try to fake it occasionally, but it never holds cause I just don't get anything out of it :(

Ego much?
Tell me son, who quoted in that post?

Maybe the Clinton Foundation will be better off if they ban the Clintons.

But as soon as Clinton lost the election, many of the criticisms directed toward the Clinton Foundation were reaffirmed. Foreign governments began pulling out of annual donations, signaling the organization’s clout was predicated on donor access to the Clintons, rather than its philanthropic work. In November, the Australian government confirmed it “has not renewed any of its partnerships with the scandal-plagued Clinton Foundation, effectively ending 10 years of taxpayer-funded contributions worth more than $88 million.” The government of Norway also drastically reduced their annual donations, which reached $20 million a year in 2015.
Hahaha

Clintons are so worried about helping the poor around the world that they are shutting down part of their charity just because Hillary lost the election?

Won't she now have more time for helping the poor through charitable work?

As we all knew...the CGI was a slush fund for political favors.

Ego much?
Tell me son, who quoted in that post?

Yea I admit I do have a bit of ego. Its mostly because my PC filter never worked right and I really don't care how folks feel about my opinion - like if it might piss them off or whatever.

I'm a chicky-poo, though I do have male leanings ;)

From the CGI website....

The mission of the Clinton Global Initiative is to turn ideas into action.

Established in 2005 by President Bill Clinton, the Clinton Global Initiative (CGI), an initiative of the Clinton Foundation, convenes global leaders to create and implement innovative solutions to the world's most pressing challenges. CGI Annual Meetings have brought together 190 sitting and former heads of state, more than 20 Nobel Prize laureates, and hundreds of leading CEOs, heads of foundations and NGOs, major philanthropists, and members of the media. To date, members of the CGI community have made more than 3,600 commitments which have improved the lives of over 435 million people in more than 180 countries.
...but she lost the election...so the charity isn't needed anymore!!! The Clintons solved all of the world's problems! There is no more poverty and illness and famine on earth!!!

AIDS must have just been cured in Africa!

Thank you Clinton Global Initiative!! You are closing your door because you solved all the problem in the world.

Hallelujah! The Clintons are saints.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back