LOL!: John Kerry Put Through Metal Detector Search Before Meeting Egyptian President

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
How embarrassing. This shows the lack of trust other nations feel about us due to our constitutional ineligible president's actions. Lol, Kerry was treated as a 3rd world citizen!

Kerry, Aides Undergo Metal Detector Screening Before Meeting With Egyptian President « CBS DC

kerry.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, no king was ever killed by someone close to him. And why should they trust us, I live here and wouldn't trust us, ever. We aren't trustworthy.

They were probably trying to see if he is actually a robot.

We aren't trustworthy.
Of course not, especially when you have a Constitutionally ineligible president being the first to allow the assassination of a U.S. citizen. How American is that?

Birthers, about half as sane as those in diapers and straightjackets who believe themselves to be Julius Caesar.

And yes he did indeed kill a couple of people, which is illegal, but they were Muslim so I'm sure you don't really mind at all in that case.

McGarrett is just a racist teaper traitor. We should be OUTRAGED over this. Who the fuck do these muslim assholes think they are. This is an insult to American and the American people. I don't care if the administration is Obama or Bush...this is a slap in the face to America and we should be outraged.

Anti-American Teapers take such pleasure in this nonsense. Pathetic, traitorous, juvenile a Teaper is!

Forum List

Back