LOL!!...Republicans using gas stations as voter registration places.....Chuckle.......Chuckle

Leftwhiner doesn’t bother to conceal that what matters to him and other left wing kooks is the numbers; other considerations, like “legal” voters, doesn’t concern them at all. Not. One. Bit.
They don't, because you aren't showing us the illegal ones.

They don't, because you aren't showing us the illegal ones.
Jeez. What a stupid response. If I don’t show you the criminals, there are no criminals?

Dude. I suspect that you’re a bit too brain damaged to play a one beat drum solo.

Last edited:
Your hit piece mentions plans, plans, plans, but no involvement. Even they admitted he wasn't even in Washington at the time. From your article:

Questions remain over the origin of the document and whether Tarrio, 38, shared it with any of the individuals charged alongside him. Tarrio has denied involvement in planning the riot. His lawyer, Nayib Hassan, declined comment to the Times.

On the other hand:

Has he been indicted? Is he in jail? He's already served for one charge; A D.C. judge released Tarrio a day before the riot and ordered him to stay away from Washington. He pleaded guilty last year and was sentenced to five months in jail. He was released from prison for those offenses in January.

Proud Boys leader indicted for conspiracy related to Jan. 6 attack
He pleaded the Fifth. He's guilty.

bcnews.com/politics/justice-department/proud-boys-leader-arrested-capitol-riot-conspiracy-rcna19164

Jeez. What a stupid response. If I don’t show you the criminals, there are no criminals?

Dude. I suspect that you’re a bit to brain damaged to play a one beat drum solo.
Exactly! It makes you look like a liar, which you are.

Has he been indicted? Is he in jail? He's already served for one charge; A D.C. judge released Tarrio a day before the riot and ordered him to stay away from Washington. He pleaded guilty last year and was sentenced to five months in jail. He was released from prison for those offenses in January.

The FBI has plenty of evidence.

One of us has got their wires crossed. I don't have any democrat buddies. If you weren't an uninformed rookie, you would know that. You might get a better take on who you are responding to before labeling obvious conservatives as leftists. Please keep up.
Then be more clear. Because it certainly looks that way with what's in your posts.

bcnews.com/politics/justice-department/proud-boys-leader-arrested-capitol-riot-conspiracy-rcna19164

He got a conspiracy charge. He wasn't at the riot.

Forum List

Back