LOL!!...Republicans using gas stations as voter registration places.....Chuckle.......Chuckle

More propaganda by the Right;
It is true that U.S. oil production is lower now than it was in in February of 2020, when it hit an all-time record high of 12.8 million barrels. (That was before the market crashed at the onset of the coronavirus crisis.) But based on the GOP’s rhetoric, you might be tempted to think that U.S. oil production had collapsed since Biden stepped into the Oval Office.

That’s just not the case: In fact, oil production has actually increased, from about 11 million barrels per day to 11.5 million barrels through 2021. As Biden himself noted last week when announcing sanctions on Russian energy, domestic oil companies pumped more crude during the first year of his presidency than in the first year of Donald Trump’s. The number of oil rigs operating in the United States is still growing, too.
They behave just like Putin; Opinion | The GOP is lying to you about gas prices
Slate.com LOL!

If your goddess Pelosi would turn over the 14,000 of hrs. of video inside the capitol we would see the truth in that but she won't. FBI investigated and said there was NO organized plan to raid the capitol. I'm sure you already NO that, but I guess you think Pelosi knows more than the FBI does.
Proud boys testimony admitted to it being organized. You're a liar; Prosecutors: Proud Boys Gave Leader 'War Powers,' Planned Ahead For Capitol Riot

Proud boys testimony admitted to it being organized. You're a liar; Prosecutors: Proud Boys Gave Leader 'War Powers,' Planned Ahead For Capitol Riot

I see the gas prices there isn't anyone lying to my wallet about that. Again is a leftist telling me I don't see what I see? :blahblah:

I see the gas prices there isn't anyone lying to my wallet about that. Again is a leftist telling me I don't see what I see? :blahblah:
You and your wallet have got shit to do with Biden. You just confessed to losing with your non-existent argument. Your argument is a rant.

This one will work; Proud Boys leader had plans to ‘storm’ government buildings on 6 January

Here's the problem with you posting a link. You aren't going to be able to produce a documented argument debunking mine. but then again, everyone knows you are a loser and a liar.
What's that gotta do with trump one way or the other? However, if you kept me lock up 24/7 with no visits, no bail, no attorney, and no daily showers there is no telling what I might say to get out of there. But I guess that's over your head.

If your goddess Pelosi would turn over the 14,000 of hrs. of video inside the capitol we would see the truth in that but she won't. FBI investigated and said there was NO organized plan to raid the capitol. I'm sure you already KNOW that, but I guess you think Pelosi knows more than the FBI does.

How can there be potential exculpatory evidence being suppressed? There are many people still being held in jail without proper due process.

Dems are fascists.

You don't see an intelligent argument against Biden, because your ignorance gets in the way.

You and your wallet have got shit to do with Biden. You just confessed to losing with your non-existent argument. Your argument is a rant.
I don't lose to leftist. Your a coward as all of you are. The Guardian? Why don't you try some real sources, and not just more leftist rags. The only reason you believe what you do is because those rags are all you read. Duh!

Go fuck yourself time card puncher

Pelosi made sure that GD security was lax you GD alarm clock button pushing dust breathing slave
Wow, can't handle losing I see. LOL! What a weakling prick you are. Carry on with your bs thread.

Forum List

Back