LOL story title: Comer Torches Raskin (Comer says democrats don't understand evidence)

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

I watched this Ingraham story but don't remember seeing this title until just now... made me LOL

If anyone needs to be "torched" it is that Most Annoying Person in Congress, Raskin :banghead:

one of the biggest LIARS known to man

:flameth:

Right now in several threads lib loons are asserting that personal witnessing will not be accepted by the courts as evidence unless another party saw the same thing at the same time also. Cooberation is helpful to strengthen testimonial evidence but is Not Required to establish it As Evidence.

Right now in several threads lib loons are asserting that personal witnessing will not be accepted by the courts as evidence unless another party saw the same thing at the same time also. Cooberation is helpful to strengthen testimonial evidence but is Not Required to establish it As Evidence.
The lib loons accepted the personal testimony - and nothing more - of that woman who said Trump assaulted her in a dressing room 30 years ago, and never even filed a police report. So NOW when it goes against Biden, they need a corroborating witness?

The lib loons accepted the personal testimony - and nothing more - of that woman who said Trump assaulted her in a dressing room 30 years ago, and never even filed a police report. So NOW when it goes against Biden, they need a corroborating witness?
Not only do their feelings and wishes make it their own very special little “requirement” , they are lying about the current status of what’s accepted as evidence also

no surprise there

libs are so boring and predictable:bigbed:

If you're talking about E Jean Carroll, the jury accepted it too. That is what we call our system.

Cope and seethe.

I watched this Ingraham story but don't remember seeing this title until just now... made me LOL

If anyone needs to be "torched" it is that Most Annoying Person in Congress, Raskin :banghead:

one of the biggest LIARS known to man

:flameth:
Raskin is very annoying.

If you're talking about E Jean Carroll, the jury accepted it too. That is what we call our system.

Cope and seethe.
says the one who was fine with the OJ verdict, no doubt

How about the Casey Anthony one?

:rolleyes:

The system always works... :banghead:

Forum List

Back