LOL.. This Fox guest says exactly what most of us Conservatives are thinking RE Democrat insanity

justaschmuck9

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2022

I laughed at this because it was so blunt and to the point.. something you don't always get from a guest...

:)

Typically an OP needs to have some commentary from you or it gets closed.
I find it laughable that Republicans scream like stuck pigs about the student loans, while cutting taxes for the wealthy by $2T and not cutting spending.
What's next? Reparations? Free houses for migrants? Free hotel rooms for the homeless?
i guess this video got to you..

Please show proof of Rs cutting taxes for the wealthy?

Last time I looked, most federal taxes are paid by people making the most money... sounds fair to me

I heard that something like 90% of all tax money is collected from the 1% wealthiest (or was it 10%? whatever)

sounds fair to me

Last time I looked, most federal taxes are paid by people making the most money... sounds fair to me

I heard that something like 90% of all tax money is collected from the 1% wealthiest (or was it 10%? whatever)

sounds fair to me
Yep, the video really got to me. I mean two things jump out right away, the Washington Examiner, and Hillsdale College, where this "legally blond" dumpshit got her degree, in politics and journalism. I mean the logical errors and total naiveness of some of her responses and statements were absolutely laughable.

80% of the country is not happy with the direction the country is going in, many of those Democrats. Well yeah, I am not happy the direction the country is going in. Dysfunctional SCOTUS now controlled by religious zealots. Oppositional Republicans that are only interested in positioning themselves for the midterm and don't give two shits about addressing the problems this nation faces. So her assumption that all those that believe the country is headed in the wrong direction are suddenly going to vote Republican is just stupid. I mean a freshman political science student at a REAL university would know better.

And the fascism bit. While she wants to make the claim that Democrats are simply calling anything they don't like fascist, she fails to counter "why" Democrats are slinging around the word "fascism". When DeSantis attempts to dictate what schools can and cannot teach, to the point of actually violating the first amendment, that is fascism. When Trump demands unyielding and unquestioning loyalty, even when he has obviously broken the law, that is fascism. When the Republican party silences dissent and punishes those that don't toe the party line, even when the party line is the wrong direction, that is fascism. And hell, when middle income young Americans getting a reprieve from student loan debt is bad, but millionaire Congressmen that get PPL loans forgiven is good, yeah, fascism.

And then this blonde is, well so blonde, that she wants to make the claim that since 60% of Americans don't have a college degree, and just to throw this out there, 60% of Russians DO have a college degree, but those without a college degree won't benefit from Biden's student loan forgiveness.

I mean the first group is obvious. Those that have college loan debt but didn't graduate. But then there are the spouses without college degrees or loan debt that are married to someone that does carry it. And I am sure blondie doesn't realize it, but Parent Plus loans were included in this forgiveness.

But finally, to the point that individuals that paid off their loans will be upset that those that didn't are getting some help. I got news for Blondie and the rest of you Republican dumbshits. Not everyone is so concerned and worried about what everyone else gets or doesn't get. I mean seriously, how flippin miserable does your life have to be to consume yourself with worrying about other people.

Look, in a real functioning democracy, well a large portion of the electorate is not so damn brain dead as to actually support anything this stupid blond bitch said. The fact that she gets airtime, hell, the fact that she actually has a job even if it is at a propaganda rag like the Washington Examiner, is a PROBLEM. When this bitch is the one that tells me, "My pleasure" when I swing through the Chick Fil A drive thru, we will have jumped by leaps and bounds to a better America.

Yep, the video really got to me. I mean two things jump out right away, the Washington Examiner, and Hillsdale College, where this "legally blond" dumpshit got her degree, in politics and journalism. I mean the logical errors and total naiveness of some of her responses and statements were absolutely laughable.
The first part of this was just so damn dumbass I was not about to read any further

C ya :hhello:

(hopefully not)

I notice kyzr or whatever the name is

hasn't come up with that proof yet, proof that wealthy people never pay their fair share of taxes

Actually, the top 10% earners pay almost all federal taxes

and 50% of people pay ZERO federal taxes..

zero...

total BS that the rich don't pay their fair share.. EXCEPT for big businesses.. who have all kinds of loopholes available to avoid paying one dime.. THAT is true..

but wealthy income earners (individuals) pay most federal taxes

you kinda have to wonder.. Those liberals always SHRIEKING about how big corporations don't pay a dime in taxes

they've been shrieking this for DECADES

and when they are in power... What is ever done about it? Do you really... ha ha.. LMAO... really think that the new irs gestapo is going to go after big corporations for more revenue?

They already know they will be met with savvy LAWYERS who cross all their Ts and dot all their Is...

Please..

Wake up, America (or whatever we are these days)

Then there is this: Those wealthy INDIVIDUALS who run said big corporations?

They pay plenty in taxes... so they aren't getting away with anything..

Last edited:
sounds fair to me
1. The video? meh.
2. The Repubs cut taxes w/o cutting spending as SS & Medicare go bankrupt. I can show several "proofs".
  • Step 1: Cut taxes for the rich, and claim that economic growth will pay for it.
  • Step 2: Pretend to be shocked when the deficit explodes; insist that the only way to fix it is through more spending cuts.
  • Step 3: Cut important benefits for American families, like Medicare, Social Security, and education assistance, while doing nothing to make millionaires pay their fair share.

After trillions in tax cuts for the rich, Republicans refuse to help struggling Americans​

3. Very true that the wealthy pay more taxes, but they are still gaining more wealth than the rest of us. They are NOT being hurt by higher tax rates.

1661629195391.png

4. Actually the top 4% of incomes pay about 56% of Income Taxes. However, when you include PAYROLL Taxes that 56% comes down to about 25% of Federal Revenue. So the rest of us really do pay our fair share.

1661629675787.png

hasn't come up with that proof yet, proof that wealthy people never pay their fair share of taxes

zero...

total BS that the rich don't pay their fair share.. EXCEPT for big businesses.. who have all kinds of loopholes available to avoid paying one dime.. THAT is true..

you kinda have to wonder.. Those liberals always SHRIEKING about how big corporations don't pay a dime in taxes

and when they are in power... What is ever done about it? Do you really... ha ha.. LMAO... really think that the new irs gestapo is going to go after big corporations for more revenue?

They already know they will be met with savvy LAWYERS who cross all their Ts and dot all their Is...

Please..

Let's pretend that I live in a small town and the revenue needed to fund things like the police, the fire department, public utilities, the roads, it all comes from a property tax. And let's pretend, I own the whole damn town. Residents rent their homes from me, businesses rent their buildings from me. I mean I actually own the whole damn town. Do I have a right to bitch, that I pay all the taxes?

zero...
Please..
1. Proofs take time newbie. Sometime replys take days. We all have lives. Posting here is a hobby. Patience is a virtue.
2. Wrong. The top 10% of incomes only pays 56% of INCOME taxes. The bottom 62% of incomes pay 7% of income taxes. NOT ZERO.
3. Agreed that corporations have excellent tax attorneys. I'm also okay with the new 15% "minimum corporate tax".
4. Total US government revenue is about $4T. $2T is income taxes. $1.4T is payroll taxes. The other $0.6T are corporate and excise taxes.

The wealthy pay for tax loopholes. Look at Sinema refusing to sign the "Inflation Reduction Act" unless the carried interest loophole stayed.
Remember Leona Helmsley's famous "Only little people pay taxes?"

1. Proofs take time newbie. Sometime replys take days. We all have lives. Posting here is a hobby. Patience is a virtue.
2. Wrong. The top 10% of incomes only pays 56% of INCOME taxes. The bottom 62% of incomes pay 7% of income taxes. NOT ZERO.
3. Agreed that corporations have excellent tax attorneys. I'm also okay with the new 15% "minimum corporate tax".
4. Total US government revenue is about $4T. $2T is income taxes. $1.4T is payroll taxes. The other $0.6T are corporate and excise taxes.

The wealthy pay for tax loopholes. Look at Sinema refusing to sign the "Inflation Reduction Act" unless the carried interest loophole stayed.
Remember Leona Helmsley's famous "Only little people pay taxes?"
you are WRONG

on point 2

and therefore, I will not read the rest. I don't knowingly read lies.. or misinformation, if you prefer

I laughed at this because it was so blunt and to the point.. something you don't always get from a guest...

:)

Laugh now....the joke is on you.

Typically an OP needs to have some commentary from you or it gets closed.
I find it laughable that Republicans scream like stuck pigs about the student loans, while cutting taxes for the wealthy by $2T and not cutting spending.
What's next? Reparations? Free houses for migrants? Free hotel rooms for the homeless?
And PPP loans to the wealthy.

you are WRONG
on point 2
and therefore, I will not read the rest. I don't knowingly read lies.. or misinformation, if you prefer
1. Prove me wrong. You can't LIAR.
2. I posted data from the St. Louis Fed, moron, with a URL. I PROVED I'M RIGHT.
You're too stupid to post here. Try the rubber room low-IQ moron.

Forum List

Back