🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

LOL tiger fans

Yurt

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2004
Hot air ballon
174106759.jpg

These are a group of grown men wearing tiger outfits on Saturday at the British Open. My favorite part? The fact that they're all just hanging around, drinking beer and talking like nothing is out of the ordinary.

Y! SPORTS

god bless the brits!!!

I was glad to see Phil win. In the past, links-type golf courses were not his wheelhouse. He knew that and came to Scotland early to play in the Scottish Open(won that too!) the week before in preparation for the British Open. He admits in the post match interview that he has been playing the best golf of his life for the last month and that all aspects of his game have fallen together.

I checked the Drudge Report this morning to find no mention of Phil's win. When Tiger wins a major there is usually a color photo on Drudge. I haven't checked USA Today yet, it too always has a big photo on the cover when Tiger wins almost anything but always if he wins a major......... it is part of why I disliked Tiger for a long time, I hated the way the media pushed him on us obviously because of the color of his skin and he was an American(they didn't do the same thing for VJ and he's much darker but from Fiji). I stated liking Tiger when I saw him practicing longer than anyone else after shooting a round of 63........ I stopped liking him again with the whole skank thing.

I don't want Tiger to take over Jack's major record because it just won't be a true judgement of the greatness of Jack Nicklaus.......... he won 18 majors but also placed second in 19....... he is the greatest golfer of all time.....no one will ever do what he did in the game. He did it all while being a great family man (flying home on Friday nights to go to his son's football games) and he played a grueling full schedule. He deserves the title.

Forum List

Back