LOL! White People Please Stop

Of course we are all people. However we are different races with different cultures. I think thats a good thing instead of pretending i dont see "color". Its a sign of respect to me to acknowledge your differences. If I walked up to you and starting speaking in Ebonics I wouldnt be able to communicate with you effectively.
Right. You're the type of person that would walk up to someone from Mexico and tackle them to the ground so you can force them into a sombrero and poncho. You're a big part of why stereotypes exist for certain races, just assuming they should all conform to them.

Of course we are all people. However we are different races with different cultures. I think thats a good thing instead of pretending i dont see "color". Its a sign of respect to me to acknowledge your differences. If I walked up to you and starting speaking in Ebonics I wouldnt be able to communicate with you effectively.
Right. You're the type of person that would walk up to someone from Mexico and tackle them to the ground so you can force them into a sombrero and poncho. You're a big part of why stereotypes exist for certain races, just assuming they should all conform to them.
Why would i do that? I know lots of mexicans that dont wear sombreros and ponchos. However, i dont know even one that doesnt eat some good mexican food like my neighbors mother used to make for me when I was a kid.

You never answered my question. Would you be cool with me speaking Ebonics to you?

So i assume your saying that if I spoke to you in Ebonics you would understand what I am saying?
You could... you know... not abuse the english language to start with, and just enunciate your words. Then that would eliminate your need to start gargling marbles when speaking to people of the same race, and actually speaking properly when speaking with literally anyone else.

So i assume your saying that if I spoke to you in Ebonics you would understand what I am saying?
You could... you know... not abuse the english language to start with, and just enunciate your words. Then that would eliminate your need to start gargling marbles when speaking to people of the same race, and actually speaking properly when speaking with literally anyone else.
I'm not abusing the english language. I'm speaking Ebonics. The fact that you think its an abuse of the english language shows me you are a racist which ironically is what you are accusing me of being. Take that log out of your eye.

Why do you want to separate the races Asclepias ? Deny it all you want but what you are saying is racism, even though I know you are just doing it for attention.
I thought you were fun. But, it seems others are right. You are a racist. A bigot. I don't get it.
I know you are a smart man. So, why (other than attention) do you do this?
Why are you asking me questions if you think you already have the answer?

I don't think it. I know it. I watch and read....then watch and read. I want to understand WHY.
Jesus, don't be a chump Kat.

Seriously.

Asclepias is fun. Sure, he's racist, but so you are you, and everyone on here is. It's not like is Steve McHitler.

Sorry he invaded your safe space.

He didn't invade anything of mine. I actually have fun doing the word games with him. I disagree that everyone is racist, and why would you call me a chump?

I'm not abusing the english language. I'm speaking Ebonics. The fact that you think its an abuse of the english language shows me you are a racist which ironically is what you are accusing me of being. Take that log out of your eye.
It's not racist to point out that speaking Ebonics is abuse of the english language. I could easily run all of my words together and keep my lips mostly closed while doing so and claim it's another language. Anyone can. Is speaking proper english too difficult for you, or are you afraid that people may think you're 'acting too white'? I feel like you're trying to imply that speaking the language properly is somehow only for people of a specific skin color.

Why do you want to separate the races Asclepias ? Deny it all you want but what you are saying is racism, even though I know you are just doing it for attention.
I thought you were fun. But, it seems others are right. You are a racist. A bigot. I don't get it.

I don't think it. I know it. I watch and read....then watch and read. I want to understand WHY.

Seriously.

Asclepias is fun. Sure, he's racist, but so you are you, and everyone on here is. It's not like is Steve McHitler.

He didn't invade anything of mine. I actually have fun doing the word games with him. I disagree that everyone is racist, and why would you call me a chump?

Bullshit.

Everyone stereotypes.

EVERYONE.

That's probably why you are so uptight, you just can't admit it. That's why his racism bothers you, it reminds you of your own unresolved issues, that you just can't face. I find liberal racism the most condescending bullshit the smelliest, don't you?

chump
CHəmp/
noun
informal
noun: chump; plural noun: chumps
  1. a foolish or easily deceived person.
    "how can this chump be a detective?"

It's not racist to point out that speaking Ebonics is abuse of the english language. I could easily run all of my words together and keep my lips mostly closed while doing so and claim it's another language. Anyone can. Is speaking proper english too difficult for you, or are you afraid that people may think you're 'acting too white'? I feel like you're trying to imply that speaking the language properly is somehow only for people of a specific skin color.
Actually it is racist but its sort of silly to debate the point with you. Its not like you know what your talking about and youre a racist to boot.

Seriously.

Bullshit.

Everyone stereotypes.

EVERYONE.

That's probably why you are so uptight, you just can't admit it. That's why his racism bothers you, it reminds you of your own unresolved issues, that you just can't face. I find liberal racism the most condescending bullshit the smelliest, don't you?

chump
CHəmp/
noun
informal
noun: chump; plural noun: chumps
  1. a foolish or easily deceived person.
    "how can this chump be a detective?"

OK

He titled the thread wrong. He usually calls whities Cave Monkeys.

No he doesn't, he only calls the neanderthals cave monkeys.
Grace is just mad because I told her that calling a Black person negro isnt cool. She flipped out for about a week over it.
Negro is NOT racist, its denotes color like ebony.
COON is racist, it offends a higher life form the Raccoon.
I'm not sure calling white people blancos would be cool, would you? :lmao:

This is just wrong.

White version

Original version

Mexican version

Asian version

When you say "white", does that refer to all the white people around the world?

For instance, Japanese, are they asian, or white?

Or Ruskis?

Or "white" mean white people in America?

This is all confusing :)

Actually it is racist but its sort of silly to debate the point with you. Its not like you know what your talking about and youre a racist to boot.
It's actually kinda funny that the only thing you can do to defend yourself is call everyone a racist, because that's yet another stereotype. You know, speaking 'Ebonics' isn't even a black person thing, it's a lazy person thing. I used to get onto my 'brother' for it all the time. I suppose you just act as though it's a racial thing so you can call people racist for getting onto you for not speaking proper English?

He titled the thread wrong. He usually calls whities Cave Monkeys.

No he doesn't, he only calls the neanderthals cave monkeys.
Grace is just mad because I told her that calling a Black person negro isnt cool. She flipped out for about a week over it.
Negro is NOT racist, its denotes color like ebony.
COON is racist, it offends a higher life form the Raccoon.
I'm not sure calling white people blancos would be cool, would you? :lmao:
Pay DarkFury no mind. He is upset because he wants to be Black.

Forum List

Back