LOL! White People Please Stop

The white version of the song.

Right.
If you listen to all the videos can you spot the one that doesnt sound or look the original? They shouldnt have messed the song up like that.

Sorry. I just am not interested enough to bother. Not with bigoted things. But that's just me. :dunno:
Of course youre interested. You not only commented on the thread you mentioned me. I think you just wanted to call me a racist but you are entitled to your opinion.

Newp. What I want from you other than nothing, is for you to stop seeing race in everything. We are all people. I don't know if you realize it or not, but all of the race posts/threads you post makes you look like you feel inferior. Well, you are not. So..it is up to you whether you want to spend your life thinking of race, or just try living it.
Other than that I don't have much more to say. See ya in the game room...maybe.
Of course we are all people. However we are different races with different cultures. I think thats a good thing instead of pretending i dont see "color". Its a sign of respect to me to acknowledge your differences. If I walked up to you and starting speaking in Ebonics I wouldnt be able to communicate with you effectively.

I've never been one to care what things look like to people. Some people see me as extremely confident others may think I feel inferior. Either way it doesnt change my perspective regarding myself. I've lived in countries were it was primarly one race and trust me it gets boring after a while except for the time I spent in Africa and the Caribbean.

Last edited:
If you listen to all the videos can you spot the one that doesnt sound or look the original? They shouldnt have messed the song up like that.

Sorry. I just am not interested enough to bother. Not with bigoted things. But that's just me. :dunno:
Of course youre interested. You not only commented on the thread you mentioned me. I think you just wanted to call me a racist but you are entitled to your opinion.

Newp. What I want from you other than nothing, is for you to stop seeing race in everything. We are all people. I don't know if you realize it or not, but all of the race posts/threads you post makes you look like you feel inferior. Well, you are not. So..it is up to you whether you want to spend your life thinking of race, or just try living it.
Of course we are all people. However we are different races with different cultures. I think thats a good thing instead of pretending i dont see "color". Its a sign of respect to me to acknowledge your differences. If I walked up to you and starting speaking in Ebonics I wouldnt be able to communicate with you effectively.

I've never been one to care what things look like to people. Some people see me as extremely confident others may think I feel inferior. Either way it doesnt change my perspective regarding myself. I've lived in countries were it was primarly one race and trust me it get boring after a while except for the time I spent in Africa and the Caribbean.

Okie Doke. I should never have posted in your thread here. My apologies. I will try my best not to again. :)

The "Mexican" kids have some skill. The rest suck. I hope their stanky leg is some form of cancer.

I've never been one to care what things look like to people. Some people see me as extremely confident others may think I feel inferior. Either way it doesnt change my perspective regarding myself. I've lived in countries were it was primarly one race and trust me it get boring after a while except for the time I spent in Africa and the Caribbean.

Okie Doke. I should never have posted in your thread here. My apologies. I will try my best not to again. :)
No worries. You can post all you want to. Its a free country.

White people should never lower themselves to emulating black thugs. It's degrading and it shows a lack of self esteem. It'll stop after the liberal hippies from the 60's and 70's die out and their drug induced values die with them.

White people should never lower themselves to emulating black thugs. It's degrading and it shows a lack of self esteem. It'll stop after the liberal hippies from the 60's and 70's die out and their drug induced values die with them.
Nope. I have daughters in high school and all the white girls love Black dances.

Why do you want to separate the races Asclepias ? Deny it all you want but what you are saying is racism, even though I know you are just doing it for attention.
I thought you were fun. But, it seems others are right. You are a racist. A bigot. I don't get it.
I know you are a smart man. So, why (other than attention) do you do this?
Why are you asking me questions if you think you already have the answer?

I don't think it. I know it. I watch and read....then watch and read. I want to understand WHY.
Jesus, don't be a chump Kat.

Seriously.

Asclepias is fun. Sure, he's racist, but so you are you, and everyone on here is. It's not like is Steve McHitler.

Sorry he invaded your safe space.

This is just wrong.

White version

Original version

Mexican version

Asian version

It's a bit disappointing that people in this world actually believe that certain races should act in a specific way, as a collective, and conform to any and all stereotypes put out. It's because of thought processes like this that races self segregate themselves rather than accept that we're all just people, each unique in their own way, with their own thoughts and feelings. Specifying types of music to specific races is a small part of all of that.

This is just wrong.

White version

Original version

Mexican version

Asian version

It's a bit disappointing that people in this world actually believe that certain races should act in a specific way, as a collective, and conform to any and all stereotypes put out. It's because of thought processes like this that races self segregate themselves rather than accept that we're all just people, each unique in their own way, with their own thoughts and feelings. Specifying types of music to specific races is a small part of all of that.

So i assume your saying that if I spoke to you in Ebonics you would understand what I am saying?

Forum List

Back