LOL! White People Please Stop

Why do you want to separate the races Asclepias ? Deny it all you want but what you are saying is racism, even though I know you are just doing it for attention.
I thought you were fun. But, it seems others are right. You are a racist. A bigot. I don't get it.
I know you are a smart man. So, why (other than attention) do you do this?
Why are you asking me questions if you think you already have the answer?

I don't think it. I know it. I watch and read....then watch and read. I want to understand WHY.
If you know then we have an issue. You think you know something so how can i answer why to a false assumption?

Asc....your a black man, clearly this Kat person is a white mop and they can smell dark meat even through the internet.....look for her private email address to follow....just sayin!!

This is just wrong.

White version

Original version

Mexican version

Asian version

oh man, you have no idea how much I would love it if people stopped copying fucked up ghetto bullshit.

sexualizing little girls, is just proof that the black community is in ruins.

The only thing ruining the black community, is white women snatching up nigga's by the bus loads.

Why do you want to separate the races Asclepias ? Deny it all you want but what you are saying is racism, even though I know you are just doing it for attention.
I thought you were fun. But, it seems others are right. You are a racist. A bigot. I don't get it.

I don't think it. I know it. I watch and read....then watch and read. I want to understand WHY.
If you know then we have an issue. You think you know something so how can i answer why to a false assumption?

By being honest??

Greg

Egads what a weird thread. Since we are a large mixed family of German, Hispanic, Black, gay, straight etc etc I laugh at the idea one race is good or bad because of some characteristic defined out of nowhere. My wife is Polish Irish and can dance with the best of them, I am mixed a bit and can't dance worth a shat. Funny how the simplest things bring out the worst bias and bigotry in humans. It shows in this thread with the ignorance and BS assumptions. We've got a long way to go as humans it seems.

Anyone watch Ellen? She dances every show, must be something in our long past, do other animals dance or are we special? Special except in thought

"We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once." Friedrich Nietzsche

For the record I wish EVERYONE would stop embracing a mindless ghetto culture. Blacks look like retards with their pants around their knees, and everyone else who tries to copy that should starve to death.

They would if it wasn't for food stamps.

No one is concerned with what you wish cave chimp.
The porch monkey has spoken again. Pass the boy another Colt 45.

I did it in South Carolina and Georgia.
Funny, I never got the same reaction. In fact, the people I've spoke to, white people and black people alike, actually joke about people who get offended by that sort of thing. Are we talking about the same Georgia?

Theres only one Georgia in the US that I am aware of. You know where Augusta is? It was some small town about 100 miles from there. This redneck was staring at me and I asked if he had a problem and called him a honky.
a lot off porch honky's in the backwoods of jesusland

Okay. Then tell me why you made the thread.
Because its funny seeing a white choir take a song a Black rapper made and try to turn it into white music. If you notice even the white parents are laughing in the video.
Ok, so it's funny and we can laugh at it too. Once more your attempt to offend white people because of the huge chip on your shoulder has failed. EPICALLY.

He titled the thread wrong. He usually calls whities Cave Monkeys.
I only call racist whites cave monkeys.
Every white person is a racist to you.
You arent every white person.

There are some here who have convinced themselves that the vast majority of blacks here view all white people through the same lens, which is really nothing more than a defense or justification mechanism for them to view all blacks unfavorably.

There are some here who have convinced themselves that the vast majority of blacks here view all white people through the same lens, which is really nothing more than a defense or justification mechanism for them to view all blacks unfavorably.
Maybe not "all", but let's say most. And it's your own fault.

Thanks for proving my point. How can an anonymous person on an Internet message board influence one to think
a certain way about the majority of a group of people?

Thanks for proving my point. How can an anonymous person on an Internet message board influence one to think
a certain way about the majority of a group of people?
Not trying to, just stating a fact.

Because its funny seeing a white choir take a song a Black rapper made and try to turn it into white music. If you notice even the white parents are laughing in the video.
The whites suck because they didnt grow up listening or dancing to that music. But you could go to some
neighborhoods where white kids are into that and they could do that routine just fine.

Because he thinks most of the white people on this forum are racists and he likes to stick in the knife and give it the proverbial twist just for fun. Its all about him just having his fun. IMHO

Slavery was mentioned by the southerners from the outset as proven by anyone that can read the cornerstone speech. I posted the relevant part above. Its also the reason stated in the southern states articles of secession. The north had nothing to do with confederate flag so I am at a loss to why you even mentioned them.

The Declaration of Causes of Seceding States

"Our position is thoroughly identified with the institution of slavery-- the greatest material interest of the world. Its labor supplies the product which constitutes by far the largest and most important portions of commerce of the earth. These products are peculiar to the climate verging on the tropical regions, and by an imperious law of nature, none but the black race can bear exposure to the tropical sun."
Now that I've checked the secession declarations, yes, slavery was a reason, but the actual problem was the resulting government expansion from that. In order to undermine state rights, the federal government would need to expand its power over that of the states.

Actually, I'm 14, but I forgot what year I was born when I was making my profile and selected the wrong one.

Its Interesting to see that you want White youth to have NOO interest in African American Culture. Thats really what this is. You feel that they are stealing the music and turning it into white music. All that it was is that their music teacher is trying to give them other influences in music. Really sad if your world is colored a certain way and you cant see this simple fact

Forum List

Back