LOL! White People Please Stop

The whites suck because they didnt grow up listening or dancing to that music. But you could go to some
neighborhoods where white kids are into that and they could do that routine just fine.
Well, he did choose to link a choir singing it like a choir would, rather than a white person performing the song as it was.

This is just wrong.

White version

Original version

Mexican version

Asian version

oh man, you have no idea how much I would love it if people stopped copying fucked up ghetto bullshit.

sexualizing little girls, is just proof that the black community is in ruins.

How you got sexually excited watching the little girls is odd. I dont find what they were doing sexual in any way.

Why do you want to separate the races Asclepias ? Deny it all you want but what you are saying is racism, even though I know you are just doing it for attention.
I thought you were fun. But, it seems others are right. You are a racist. A bigot. I don't get it.
I know you are a smart man. So, why (other than attention) do you do this?
Why are you asking me questions if you think you already have the answer?

I don't think it. I know it. I watch and read....then watch and read. I want to understand WHY.
If you know then we have an issue. You think you know something so how can i answer why to a false assumption?

By being honest??

Greg
What makes you think I'm not honest? Its weird people like you think I have something to hide on the internet. You can best believe if I was racist like I used to be I would definitely let you know.

Egads what a weird thread. Since we are a large mixed family of German, Hispanic, Black, gay, straight etc etc I laugh at the idea one race is good or bad because of some characteristic defined out of nowhere. My wife is Polish Irish and can dance with the best of them, I am mixed a bit and can't dance worth a shat. Funny how the simplest things bring out the worst bias and bigotry in humans. It shows in this thread with the ignorance and BS assumptions. We've got a long way to go as humans it seems.

Anyone watch Ellen? She dances every show, must be something in our long past, do other animals dance or are we special? Special except in thought

"We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once." Friedrich Nietzsche
Bullshit. That first rendition was horrible and they should never be allowed to do it again. its not a choir song. Its a dance song. That aside it was hilarious and its blowing up on the internet from what I understand. You self righteous people crack me up. Loosen up and have some fun.

Yes plenty of other animals dance.

For the record I wish EVERYONE would stop embracing a mindless ghetto culture. Blacks look like retards with their pants around their knees, and everyone else who tries to copy that should starve to death.

They would if it wasn't for food stamps.
No one is concerned with what you wish cave chimp.
The porch monkey has spoken again. Pass the boy another Colt 45.
What did you say when you spoke cave chimp? I didnt see you post anything else.

I don't think it. I know it. I watch and read....then watch and read. I want to understand WHY.
If you know then we have an issue. You think you know something so how can i answer why to a false assumption?

Okay. Then tell me why you made the thread.
Because its funny seeing a white choir take a song a Black rapper made and try to turn it into white music. If you notice even the white parents are laughing in the video.
Ok, so it's funny and we can laugh at it too. Once more your attempt to offend white people because of the huge chip on your shoulder has failed. EPICALLY.
Youre insecure if you assumed i was trying to offend white people. i know you dont realize it but your butthurt is showing.

He titled the thread wrong. He usually calls whities Cave Monkeys.
I only call racist whites cave monkeys.
Every white person is a racist to you.
You arent every white person.

There are some here who have convinced themselves that the vast majority of blacks here view all white people through the same lens, which is really nothing more than a defense or justification mechanism for them to view all blacks unfavorably.
Maybe not "all", but let's say most. And it's your own fault.
Nope. Its your fault. No one is forcing you to be a cave chimp. You made that decision on your own.

Because its funny seeing a white choir take a song a Black rapper made and try to turn it into white music. If you notice even the white parents are laughing in the video.

Its Interesting to see that you want White youth to have NOO interest in African American Culture. Thats really what this is. You feel that they are stealing the music and turning it into white music. All that it was is that their music teacher is trying to give them other influences in music. Really sad if your world is colored a certain way and you cant see this simple fact
its interesting to see you assume to know what I want. I dont care if white people have interest in African American culture. However, that doesnt mean I am not going to laugh very hard seeing them screw it all up like in the first video. If you note the white girl in the Ellen video was really good.

Slavery was mentioned by the southerners from the outset as proven by anyone that can read the cornerstone speech. I posted the relevant part above. Its also the reason stated in the southern states articles of secession. The north had nothing to do with confederate flag so I am at a loss to why you even mentioned them.

The Declaration of Causes of Seceding States

"Our position is thoroughly identified with the institution of slavery-- the greatest material interest of the world. Its labor supplies the product which constitutes by far the largest and most important portions of commerce of the earth. These products are peculiar to the climate verging on the tropical regions, and by an imperious law of nature, none but the black race can bear exposure to the tropical sun."
Now that I've checked the secession declarations, yes, slavery was a reason, but the actual problem was the resulting government expansion from that. In order to undermine state rights, the federal government would need to expand its power over that of the states.

Actually, I'm 14, but I forgot what year I was born when I was making my profile and selected the wrong one.
Ok. If youre 14 this might not be the place for you. At that age you havent fully developed your mental abilities. Also the language used is sometimes harsh and i know you have heard worse at school but its really not the best for you.

What's white music?
The white version of the song.

Right.
If you listen to all the videos can you spot the one that doesnt sound or look like the original? They shouldnt have messed the song up like that.
<sigh>
I've always felt that way about Beatles tunes being turned into elevator music. Hideous. But if someone's got a popular song, it's gonna happen eventually. It's not racial.

The whites suck because they didnt grow up listening or dancing to that music. But you could go to some
neighborhoods where white kids are into that and they could do that routine just fine.
Well, he did choose to link a choir singing it like a choir would, rather than a white person performing the song as it was.
Actually I also linked a video with a white girl tearing it up.

Ok. If youre 14 this might not be the place for you. At that age you havent fully developed your mental abilities. Also the language used is sometimes harsh and i know you have heard worse at school but its really not the best for you.
I seem to be doing just fine thus far. I debate and hold conversations with adults all the time, and I have my parent's permissions(both) to be here. Furthermore, I think that if I hadn't fully developed my mental abilities, I'd be a Liberal(Ba-dum-psh).

I seem to be doing just fine thus far. I debate and hold conversations with adults all the time, and I have my parent's permissions(both) to be here. Furthermore, I think that if I hadn't fully developed my mental abilities, I'd be a Liberal(Ba-dum-psh).
Well if your parents think its ok then I have said my piece. By admitting you are not a liberal you basically confirmed that your mental abilities still need some major developing.

What's white music?
The white version of the song.

Right.
If you listen to all the videos can you spot the one that doesnt sound or look like the original? They shouldnt have messed the song up like that.
<sigh>
I've always felt that way about Beatles tunes being turned into elevator music. Hideous. But if someone's got a popular song, it's gonna happen eventually. It's not racial.
They were white and this is not the first time white people have messed up a song, dance, saying etc.

Well if your parents think its ok then I have said my piece. By admitting you are not a liberal you basically confirmed that your mental abilities still need some major developing.
Liberals have a flawed perception of the world around them, apparently believing that people of certain races act certain ways, and that they need advantages over other races in order to be equal. In most cases, they also believe that by further segregating us with affirmative action, they're somehow killing racism. That kind of backwards reasoning is what causes me to believe that they're underdeveloped. Well, that or they realize what they're doing and are just trying to secure votes.

Liberals have a flawed perception of the world around them, apparently believing that people of certain races act certain ways, and that they need advantages over other races in order to be equal. In most cases, they also believe that by further segregating us with affirmative action, they're somehow killing racism. That kind of backwards reasoning is what causes me to believe that they're underdeveloped. Well, that or they realize what they're doing and are just trying to secure votes.
Actually that sounds just like your ancestors when they made sure Black and Native Americans could not be citizens and practiced 400 years of white AA.

Egads what a weird thread. Since we are a large mixed family of German, Hispanic, Black, gay, straight etc etc I laugh at the idea one race is good or bad because of some characteristic defined out of nowhere. My wife is Polish Irish and can dance with the best of them, I am mixed a bit and can't dance worth a shat. Funny how the simplest things bring out the worst bias and bigotry in humans. It shows in this thread with the ignorance and BS assumptions. We've got a long way to go as humans it seems.

Anyone watch Ellen? She dances every show, must be something in our long past, do other animals dance or are we special? Special except in thought

"We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once." Friedrich Nietzsche
Bullshit. That first rendition was horrible and they should never be allowed to do it again. its not a choir song. Its a dance song. That aside it was hilarious and its blowing up on the internet from what I understand. You self righteous people crack me up. Loosen up and have some fun.

Hit the agree button by mistake , your shit is just funny. So what if kids were trying to do it as a choir song? Who gives a fuck? Now you are showing how you really take that shit to heart. Those kids sucked but they were trying. Music is about experimenting about different things. Your just being straight up pathetic now

Hit the agree button by mistake , your shit is just funny. So what if kids were trying to do it as a choir song? Who gives a fuck? Now you are showing how you really take that shit to heart. Those kids sucked but they were trying. Music is about experimenting about different things. Your just being straight up pathetic now
Youre getting butthurt. It was hilarious because it was so bad. Lots of people give a fuck. You included or you wouldnt be commenting and showing your emotions by cursing.

Forum List

Back