LOL! White People Please Stop

I Can See Your Not That Intelligent,So I Want Waste My,You Should Really Practice On Being Human.Theirs A Reason For Your Behavior,And To See It Is Sad But True.

Awww... did I trigger a twitch in your rectum bed wetter?

You are the sort who would riot or starve to death if government didn't subsidize sloth and ignorance.

Lol,just like the Chimp you come from,lol,and sorry i don`t play with Chimps.

Why are you asking me questions if you think you already have the answer?

I don't think it. I know it. I watch and read....then watch and read. I want to understand WHY.
If you know then we have an issue. You think you know something so how can i answer why to a false assumption?

Okay. Then tell me why you made the thread.
Because its funny seeing a white choir take a song a Black rapper made and try to turn it into white music. If you notice even the white parents are laughing in the video.

but it is awesome when black people take a "white" song and make it "black".....idiot
I have never heard of such a thing. I dont know one white song a Black person has stolen and claimed it was their own. Even if they did I am sure they made the song better.

Bullshit.

You mate with them and Orangutans. That's how shit like this happens.

trigglypuff.gif

Then along come some useless unemployable jackass who will fuck that thing if it keeps you in a single wide with one window AC.

You know you want it parasite. It's in Taxachuessets.

Thank You.Shows Everyone your Stupidity.I Can`t Produce Those.You Do.lol.Your Dumbest Yet.Thank You.This For You.

Bullshit.

You mate with them and Orangutans. That's how shit like this happens.

trigglypuff.gif

Then along come some useless unemployable jackass who will fuck that thing if it keeps you in a single wide with one window AC.

You know you want it parasite. It's in Taxachuessets.

Why do you want to separate the races Asclepias ? Deny it all you want but what you are saying is racism, even though I know you are just doing it for attention.
I thought you were fun. But, it seems others are right. You are a racist. A bigot. I don't get it.
I know you are a smart man. So, why (other than attention) do you do this?

I've got the answers. Without affirmative action you people cannot rise. Without welfare you can't live. Whites are tried of paying welfare checks for the illegitimate children of the same strapping young bucks who rob us.

Why do you want to separate the races Asclepias ? Deny it all you want but what you are saying is racism, even though I know you are just doing it for attention.
I thought you were fun. But, it seems others are right. You are a racist. A bigot. I don't get it.

I've got the answers. Without affirmative action you people cannot rise. Without welfare you can't live. Whites are tried of paying welfare checks for the illegitimate children of the same strapping young bucks who rob us.
You like you are part Chimp,Chimp lol,try and think and act HUMAN We know you Spawn from a Lemur ,You don`t Have To consistantly aminal behavior or do you? we`re human, Create by the Creator we man you from mmonkeys so i do understand you.That`s the answer,Thieving Monkies.

You like you are part Chimp,Chimp lol,try and think and act HUMAN We know you Spawn from a Lemur ,You don`t Have To consistantly aminal behavior or do you? we`re human, Create by the Creator we man you from mmonkeys so i do understand you.That`s the answer,Thieving Monkies.
I suspect English isn't your first language.

I suspect English isn't your first language.
good Guess.

You must be confused. Your people are the ones that needed 400 years of white affirmative action and laws to specifically keep Blacks from out competing you.. All that and now you complain a Black or Mexican man is taking your job. :laugh:

You must be confused. Your people are the ones that needed 400 years of white affirmative action and laws to specifically keep Blacks from out competing you.. All that and now you complain a Black or Mexican man is taking your job. :laugh:
You are CONFUSED Its more whites on welfare,more stealing from the Blacks the True Original Natives of this land.That`s For Sure,.Not being rascist,But Factual.To Be Frank whites are to be tired of constantly stealing,it is your god that backs all the murdering whites are doing maybe you worship the wrong gods.

You are CONFUSED Its more whites on welfare,more stealing from the Blacks the True Original Natives of this land.That`s For Sure,.Not being rascist,But Factual.To Be Frank whites are to be tired of constantly stealing,it is your god that backs all the murdering whites are doing maybe you worship the wrong gods.
That has nothing to do with the fact that whites made laws to hold Black people down to keep them from out competing whites.

I dont pray to white gods so I have no idea what you are talking about.

... Okay, while everything in your post was wrong... I'll just focus on the fact that the black people came here from Africa (because they were sold into slavery by their own people), and were not the original natives. The 'Indians' were. That was racist, and was not factual.

... Okay, while everything in your post was wrong... I'll just focus on the fact that the black people came here from Africa (because they were sold into slavery by their own people), and were not the original natives. The 'Indians' were. That was racist, and was not factual.
Black people from Africa were here before white europeans got here. Read all of Columbuses writings so you can educate yourself. Also Blacks were the natives of the Americas. The Asians migrated and killed most of them off and pushed them further down into south america.

"According to renowned American historian and linguist Leo Weiner of Harvard University, one of the strongest pieces of evidence to support the fact that Black people sailed to America before Christopher Columbus was a journal entry from Columbus himself. In Weiner’s book, “Africa and the Discovery of America,” he explains that Columbus noted in his journal that the Native Americans confirmed “black skinned people had come from the south-east in boats, trading in gold-tipped spears.”

It goes on to explain that the natives called the gold tipped spears the same name that the west africans did. Not only that the tips were the exact same alloy of gold that west africans used.

Black people from Africa were here before white europeans got here. Read all of Columbuses writings so you can educate yourself. Also Blacks were the natives of the Americas. The Asians migrated and killed most of them off and pushed them further down into south america.
Lolo,what columbus know,nothing more lies,I don`t need to read white history just world history black history is all one need.sorry.

Lolo,what columbus know,nothing more lies,I don`t need to read white history just world history black history is all one need.sorry.
And that's racist.

"According to renowned American historian and linguist Leo Weiner of Harvard University, one of the strongest pieces of evidence to support the fact that Black people sailed to America before Christopher Columbus was a journal entry from Columbus himself. In Weiner’s book, “Africa and the Discovery of America,” he explains that Columbus noted in his journal that the Native Americans confirmed “black skinned people had come from the south-east in boats, trading in gold-tipped spears.”

It goes on to explain that the natives called the gold tipped spears the same name that the west africans did. Not only that the tips were the exact same alloy of gold that west africans used.
Okay, you're right, I did get that wrong, and was ignorant on that topic. Thank you for correcting me on my history.

No. You need to read white history so you can see just how much white people lie, omit facts, and cover shit up.

their is only black history that matters,Yes and i`m orinial true indian not one caucasiaans running around claiming to be native indians where as whites cannot be originals NO WHERE.On this planet,Fact.

No. You need to read white history so you can see just how much white people lie, omit facts, and cover shit up.
Truth and i know.

And that's racist.
No,thats not racist,i`m not racist.

Forum List

Back