Lol'ing @ republicans. Last week interruptions were fine, this week Interruptions are Uber Bad!

LOL at liberals...last week interruptions were bad...this week they are good.

Lol...cut it out. No one is falling for your selective outrage bullshit lol

I think the problem was perception. We know Hillary can handle herself against Trump. On the VP side we have these low key guys, and Kaine came across as a child.

eh. Kaine had to attack Pence with Trump. Trump is indefensible; everyone but the Trumpbots knows it ... and some of them may know it but choose to ignore it. Pence can't defend Trump's statements. What's Pence gonna do? Say, "don't interrupt me?" LOL not likely.

Pence is sitting there looking like the one calm rational unhateable adult of the four, while ignoring or lying about Trump's comments. Worst case, Trump wins, and he has to be VP. Best case, Trump looses and he's the odds on fav for 2020.

The left desperately trying to salvage something from the shellacking Pence put on Kaine. Your boy looked pitiful, loons, simply pathetic

The left desperately trying to salvage something from the shellacking Pence put on Kaine. Your boy looked pitiful, loons, simply pathetic

snl1-010948d0-be56-4f9d-9669-ef91afd8c6de.jpg

I won! Its over! Pathetic!

:lol: right? oh isn't it awful kaine kept "interrupting" with all those pesky FACTS!

facts are just way too inconvenient for these Grand Old Pathologicals...

the debate format called for a conversational interchange, dum dums...

pity mike pence couldn't defend trump and what his ticket stands for.

he'd rather cry victim to being "interrupted" with facts. best of luck with that! :lol:

Pence made Kaine look like Howard Dean in full YEAAAAAHHHHH mode. Kaine was like the kid who keeps interrupting the adults at dinner.

Last edited:
I think the problem was perception. We know Hillary can handle herself against Trump. On the VP side we have these low key guys, and Kaine came across as a child.
no child behaves like that unless they are ill.

also fyi regarding "the deplorables" comment...

hillary has nothing to apologize for, although she graciously always does...

in fact, ms hillary called certain types of trump fans deplorable, and she named them specifically...

racists, white supremacists, misogynists, homophobes, & Islamaphobes

'half' was a reasonable estimate and has proven to be true. ^

trump on the other hand has attacked and insulted entire groups of Americans!

so broadly insulting certain types of Americans is just fine but please do not offend the DEPLORABLES?

Hillary Clinton: Make NO apologies!

Forum List

Back