LOLOL....two old white racist, debating who loves negro's more!!

Trump calls Bloomberg a 'total racist' over stop and frisk, which the president has supported
2020 ELECTION[/paste:font]
Trump calls Bloomberg a 'total racist' over stop and frisk, which the president has supported
Bloomberg said the president is the one who has divided the country "with racist appeals and hateful rhetoric."
200211-michael-bloomberg-donald-trump-cs-147p_4012ddc7bd1caf091bbf0db5da296acc.fit-760w.jpg

I never thought I'd see the day, two rich white mf's arguing over who loves and loathe black people the most....one hates us for kneeling, the other hates us for killing and stealing....LOLOLO...this shit is too fuckin funny for words!! LOLOLOLOLOL

Actually everyone hates you more.
Not everyone is honest though.
Lets keep this shit real, for real....nobody and I mean nobody loves and worships dark meat more than white ppl. Your women will drop they panties with just a smile from a nigga, a brother puts a ball in a hoop, you mf's go ga ga, he scores a touch down, your beer belly wobbles, Tiger had you mf's with hard on's on the golf course, Pedifile Michael Jackson, had you leaving your babies for overnight slumber parties, To this day, OJ the murderer, is still golfing with you. If Obama had been a single black man, he's still be peeling white trash left over panties off the white house lawn. Black people have made more millionaires out of white ppl than any race on the planet, from slavery to exploitation....so yes, you mf's may hate us...but believe me, its hard to tell.....:abgg2q.jpg:
YOU...…..wanting to keep something REAL. ROFLMFAO

You've been disconnected from reality for decades.
Dude, I am 100 percent real and you red white and vomit mf's know it. I'm not gonna need redemption and therapy after Trump, but you mf's will.

Bloomberg said the president is the one who has divided the country "with racist appeals and hateful rhetoric."
200211-michael-bloomberg-donald-trump-cs-147p_4012ddc7bd1caf091bbf0db5da296acc.fit-760w.jpg

I never thought I'd see the day, two rich white mf's arguing over who loves and loathe black people the most....one hates us for kneeling, the other hates us for killing and stealing....LOLOLO...this shit is too fuckin funny for words!! LOLOLOLOLOL
Good pic of the two BILLIONAIRES. Bloomberg really IS short, isn't he?
No, he's standing in one of these.
images
Jealous Much...Mike the MSB stalker?

Actually everyone hates you more.
Not everyone is honest though.
Lets keep this shit real, for real....nobody and I mean nobody loves and worships dark meat more than white ppl. Your women will drop they panties with just a smile from a nigga, a brother puts a ball in a hoop, you mf's go ga ga, he scores a touch down, your beer belly wobbles, Tiger had you mf's with hard on's on the golf course, Pedifile Michael Jackson, had you leaving your babies for overnight slumber parties, To this day, OJ the murderer, is still golfing with you. If Obama had been a single black man, he's still be peeling white trash left over panties off the white house lawn. Black people have made more millionaires out of white ppl than any race on the planet, from slavery to exploitation....so yes, you mf's may hate us...but believe me, its hard to tell.....:abgg2q.jpg:
YOU...…..wanting to keep something REAL. ROFLMFAO

You've been disconnected from reality for decades.
Dude, I am 100 percent real and you red white and vomit mf's know it. I'm not gonna need redemption and therapy after Trump, but you mf's will.
Thanks for proving my point.

I'm not really going to give an opinion about racism or whatever, but I will say this.

It always bothers me that people say someone is "UnAmerican or Unpatriotic" because they do exactly what the Constitution allows them to do, peaceably protest or exercise their freedom of speech or expression in the way they choose. While I wouldn't personally do it, if someone chooses to kneel during the National Anthem as their form of protest, then that is exactly the kind of freedom we celebrate in America, and while someone may not agree with it, that doesn't make it less American. We should celebrate our ability to disagree with our government and public officials without getting executed.

Blocking roadways is not peaceable which happens at most modern day protests!
Can't inconvenience drivers, can we? How will trumpanzees get to their fast food places?

Are you saying that blocking roads is a right?

I'm not really going to give an opinion about racism or whatever, but I will say this.

It always bothers me that people say someone is "UnAmerican or Unpatriotic" because they do exactly what the Constitution allows them to do, peaceably protest or exercise their freedom of speech or expression in the way they choose. While I wouldn't personally do it, if someone chooses to kneel during the National Anthem as their form of protest, then that is exactly the kind of freedom we celebrate in America, and while someone may not agree with it, that doesn't make it less American. We should celebrate our ability to disagree with our government and public officials without getting executed.

Can't inconvenience drivers, can we? How will trumpanzees get to their fast food places?
I'd just run over them.

STEVE DOOCY (CO-HOST): Rudy, when you were mayor, stop and frisk used extensively here --

RUDY GIULIANI: I started it.

DOOCY: You started here in New York City --

GIULIANI: With Bill Bratton.

DOOCY: Yesterday, Donald Trump was asked about it at the black church in Cleveland, he was asked, “what do you think about -- what would stop black-on-black crime in Chicago?” And he said stop and frisk.

Well, they stopped it here in New York because there were complaints that it was racist.

GIULIANI: I started it for the same reason that Donald Trump is talking about. I started it in 1994. We had had years of 2,200 murders, 7 murders a day. Numbers, we're talking about war zone murders and shootings. And during my tenure, I brought murder down 65 percent, and Michael Bloomberg brought it down another -- ultimately, between the two of us, 85 percent. And I used stop, question, and frisk not as much as Mike [Bloomberg] and Ray Kelly did. I used it about 80, 90, 100 times a year. They had gone to 4 or 500. And here's what it is, it's stop, question, and frisk. Totally justified by the United States Supreme Court Decision called Terry v. The United States. And it says, if a police officer has reasonable suspicion to think you're committing a crime, not probable cause, probable cause they can arrest you. Reasonable suspicion is a lesser standard. In other words, if he suspects but doesn't have real reason.

Fox Invites Rudy Giuliani To Defend Trump's Stop And Frisk Proposal

3 now. Its really not funny. Its still going on everyday.

With video, tramp, Giuliani , and Fox news is on it.
I believe in it, and I'm not racist. I follow facts. The racists are the ones that ignore crime in the black neighborhood like it doesn't happen and yet 9 people shot in chicago this past weekend in the black neighborhoods. total crime up in black neighborhoods, Nothing done. not a fking thing. If you don't find that offensive, you're racist. stop and frisk would eliminate it. Immediately.

Are you kidding? This is why I think some of you people live in a fairy world. I've been watching white Democrats attack and accuse each other of racism constantly.

White Democrats have been playing black people, like they were tools for ages. I still remember Hillary Clinton, going to a black church, and started 'talkin lik' she was black person, and everyone celebrated her diversity. Even the audience of the black church where she was, was cheering her, while she was covertly mocking them the whole time.

The lady hasn't had a hard day in her life of living off the tax of working people... and there she was talking down to an entire church of black people, pretending she understood how hard life is for common people.

You people want to laugh at this, and yet we've been laughing at you people for decades.

Nancy Pelosi is accused of being racists.
Forbes is now accused of being racists.
And all these people have been claiming to be for the black people for ages. And they keep voting for them, which is why they are all still poor, and broken. Too bad they never learn.
Chicago!!! Baltimore, Detroit, LA, Ferguson. I mean, how many more cities do you need to know the kkk is in business for the demofks?

STEVE DOOCY (CO-HOST): Rudy, when you were mayor, stop and frisk used extensively here --

DOOCY: Yesterday, Donald Trump was asked about it at the black church in Cleveland, he was asked, “what do you think about -- what would stop black-on-black crime in Chicago?” And he said stop and frisk.

Well, they stopped it here in New York because there were complaints that it was racist.

GIULIANI: I started it for the same reason that Donald Trump is talking about. I started it in 1994. We had had years of 2,200 murders, 7 murders a day. Numbers, we're talking about war zone murders and shootings. And during my tenure, I brought murder down 65 percent, and Michael Bloomberg brought it down another -- ultimately, between the two of us, 85 percent. And I used stop, question, and frisk not as much as Mike [Bloomberg] and Ray Kelly did. I used it about 80, 90, 100 times a year. They had gone to 4 or 500. And here's what it is, it's stop, question, and frisk. Totally justified by the United States Supreme Court Decision called Terry v. The United States. And it says, if a police officer has reasonable suspicion to think you're committing a crime, not probable cause, probable cause they can arrest you. Reasonable suspicion is a lesser standard. In other words, if he suspects but doesn't have real reason.

Chicago PD Made 53 Weekend Felony Gun Arrests, Judges Let Them Out Of Jail

I'd just run over them.
I would as well. Just to put them out of MY misery.

Chicago PD Made 53 Weekend Felony Gun Arrests, Judges Let Them Out Of Jail
just like catch and release on the border huh? demofks do not care about law and order. they want chaos.

Trump does not hate black people for "kneeling". He thinks, correctly that THE KNEELERS, are anti-American pieces of crap.

That is not a judgement on black people, but on a few individuals, based on their actions.

And he is fucking right.

So kneeling in peaceful protest is anti American, but draft dodging is not. Smfh.

Trump does not hate black people for "kneeling". He thinks, correctly that THE KNEELERS, are anti-American pieces of crap.

That is not a judgement on black people, but on a few individuals, based on their actions.

And he is fucking right.

So kneeling in peaceful protest is anti American, but draft dodging is not. Smfh.

Your attempt to change the subject is denied.

My point stands.

And he is fucking right.

And he is fucking right.

My point stands.

And he is fucking right.
Yep, Superbad CAN be Superdumb at times.

And he is fucking right.

My point stands.

And he is fucking right.

So please explain what is the difference between black folks that use their Constitutional rights to peaceful protest as compared to cowards who refuse to serve their country.

I will go with the Kneeler.

And he is fucking right.

My point stands.

And he is fucking right.
Yep, Superbad CAN be Superdumb at times.

As compared to you Buttman.

And he is fucking right.

My point stands.

And he is fucking right.

So please explain what is the difference between black folks that use their Constitutional rights to peaceful protest as compared to cowards who refuse to serve their country.

I will go with the Kneeler.

The Kneelers are choosing during the National Anthem to express their disrespect and enmity towards America and their fellow Americans. They are anti-American scum.

THe others, did not want to go to Vietnam, and did not serve their country. NOt a credit to them, but hardly the same as actively expressing disrespect and enmity during the National Anthem.

I've covered this all before. Are you going to address any of it, anytime soon?

Stop and frisk is the biggest reason crime was reduced. We see what happened when it was stopped.
Yeah, when it stopped white women started saving up bail money again, somebody gotta bail them mf's out of jail, eh.....and???

Forum List

Back