🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

London 2012 Olympics Stuff

Have you guys ever played water polo? I have and also flag football, soccer, basketball, volleyball, badminton, etc. etc. And of all sports, water polo is absolutely the toughest and most physically demanding. I can't imagine having the stamina to play a whole game, especially at Olympic intensity.

Sorry to disrupt the chat covering the events, but the opening ceremony was, quite simply, a heap of lefty bullshit. Blacks living in 18th century English villages. Kids singing from hospital beds in some quasi-cultish celebration of the NHS. Multiculturalism being rammed down everyone's throats. The whole thing was a propaganda stunt for the failed and toxic ideology of multiculturalism.

Sorry to disrupt the chat covering the events, but the opening ceremony was, quite simply, a heap of lefty bullshit. Blacks living in 18th century English villages. Kids singing from hospital beds in some quasi-cultish celebration of the NHS. Multiculturalism being rammed down everyone's throats. The whole thing was a propaganda stunt for the failed and toxic ideology of multiculturalism.

Oh. I liked it. NHS thing was a bit silly, but....

I kinda liked the whole 'rural to industrialization' thing... but, I agree the whole 'let's pretend the NHS ain't sinking like a rock' thing was a tad odd... and it was very left wing in parts.

At the risk of repeating myself:

1. a security company contracted to provide thousands of security personnel who did not deliver on their contract. The Brit military got called in to fill the breach. Police forces from around the country had to send extra officers to London to back up their police presence... leaving other areas of the country with less police.

2. Union workers undertaking passport control threatened to strike over pay and conditions the day before the games started.

3. London taxi drivers also threatened industrial action over the use of 'Olympic lanes' on the roads.

So, in fact, you're lying... Mitt was right.
And what do either security or strikes have to do with empty seats?

Nothing.

Another Gold Medal in FAIL for Sandi! :lol:

I was referring to Romney's comments about Britain not being ready... what the fuck do I care about empty seats? Idiot.

THAT'S what you responded to, dope!

Here it is again for the terminally retarded - I've bolded the relevant lines so that you can follow along and find out exactly what you were responding to:

Was that what he meant when he talked about security and strikes?

I don't know. I honestly never read what he said. I figured it was just liberal whining and that if it was important then it'd be overwhelmingly known. I guess it wan't important enough.

He was referring to these:

1. a security company
contracted to provide thousands of security personnel who did not deliver on their contract. The Brit military got called in to fill the breach. Police forces from around the country had to send extra officers to London to back up their police presence... leaving other areas of the country with less police.

2. Union workers undertaking passport control threatened to strike over pay and conditions the day before the games started.

3. London taxi drivers also threatened industrial action over the use of 'Olympic lanes' on the roads.

It was a clusterfuck in the run up to the games. Romney was right. The Brits had some wheels to put back on... fast.

So, again: what do security and strikes have to do with empty seats?

You FAIL and then you think that yelling "idiot" makes it go away.

Another FAIL! :lol:

And what do either security or strikes have to do with empty seats?

Nothing.

Another Gold Medal in FAIL for Sandi! :lol:

I was referring to Romney's comments about Britain not being ready... what the fuck do I care about empty seats? Idiot.

THAT'S what you responded to, dope!

Here it is again for the terminally retarded - I've bolded the relevant lines so that you can follow along and find out exactly what you were responding to:

I don't know. I honestly never read what he said. I figured it was just liberal whining and that if it was important then it'd be overwhelmingly known. I guess it wan't important enough.

He was referring to these:

1. a security company
contracted to provide thousands of security personnel who did not deliver on their contract. The Brit military got called in to fill the breach. Police forces from around the country had to send extra officers to London to back up their police presence... leaving other areas of the country with less police.

It was a clusterfuck in the run up to the games. Romney was right. The Brits had some wheels to put back on... fast.

So, again: what do security and strikes have to do with empty seats?

You FAIL and then you think that yelling "idiot" makes it go away.

Another FAIL! :lol:

Romney wasn't talking about empty seats.

There was a security breach at the opening ceremony when a mystery woman walked along with the team from India. India has made a formal complaint to the organizers.

Looks like there are some security issues... like Romney, and others said there were.

There was a security breach at the opening ceremony when a mystery woman walked along with the team from India. India has made a formal complaint to the organizers.

Looks like there are some security issues... like Romney, and others said there were.

Yeah, we just watched Coe assuring the press that she was just an over-enthusiastic performer from the opening ceremony that got carried away, implying that her identity is known. I reckon he's lying and that nobody knows who she is, least of all the organisers.

Forum List

Back