Long forgotten songs

• Banned
AM radio. KFML. 1975. Ken Nordine "word jazz". stuff. Mod Poetry. There is a full earth out tonight.

I would submit that if you can find an online video of a song ... it is not, by definition, forgotten.

Party Poopper!

On your party ... I am the one who poops.

hqdefault.jpg

• Banned
Forgotten songs. Golden slippers. It's used in every old western movie ever. Its actually an old negro spiritual, about redemption and forgiveness,

Some magical songs were not popular enough so they are forgotten. For example, Robert Miles had "children" as the most popular, but he has better ones, for example, "one and one", and this one is the most magical:

I can't find a dreamhouse style song where there's a black and white image with noise, a taxi driver takes guys around the city and talks about that a woman is a gateway to heaven. Please tell me what song is this? Maybe it was RMB or something similar.

A little forgotten White Guard Cossack song about the genocide of the Bolsheviks on the Don.

"We have to choose one of two: life or death, shame or freedom" - a brilliant line

The point here is that the forces were not equal, they chose between a shameful agreement and a heroic death, and they chose death.
They knew that they would be defeated, they had no hope of winning.

Last edited:
Doc Watson, an American original of Bluegrass, blues, and other forms, as well as an Americana story teller from a gentler time in our country.

Forum List

Back