Long Island Teen Accepted to 8 Ivy League Colleges Chooses Yale

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
This kid had a big time press conference to announce the school he was going to after being accepted at an unprecedented 8 Ivy League schools.

Kwasi Enin, Teen Accepted to 8 Ivys, Picks Yale - TIME

The first generation American has a straight-A average, scored in the 99th percentile on the SAT, and aced 11 advanced placement classes.
He's also a shot putter, viola player and a cappella singer who volunteers in Stony Brook University Hospital's radiology department, and is revered by his teachers and classmates as being a great kid.
"He's going to be a leader in whatever he chooses," the Mastic, L.I., school's guidance counselor, Nancy Winkler, gushed earlier this month.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/wunderkind-kwasi-enin-yale-article-1.1774361#ixzz30wrWjSk7

Last edited:
i read this the other day.....tell me....why do you think this is news?

Because he was accepted into 8 Ivy League schools. Did you read the OP? Tell me why you think this is not news?

Last edited:
It's only news because he is a negro.

If the kid was white or asian it wouldn't be in the news. .. :cool:

It's only news because he is a negro.

If the kid was white or asian it wouldn't be in the news. .. :cool:

If a white or asian kid got accepted into 8 Ivy league schools it would be news. Its never been done until now...:cool:

Because he was accepted into 8 Ivy League schools. Did you read the OP? Tell me why you think this is not news?

because he is not the first kid to be accepted to all schools. for that matter, his score is not the top either.

now....tell me why you think this news.

because he is not the first kid to be accepted to all schools. for that matter, his score is not the top either.

Do you know what unprecedented means?

adjective
never done or known before.

Do you know what unprecedented means?

so you won't answer questions....frack off troll

I answered your question. You claimed it was done before. Provide some proof of your statement. For that matter provide proof you know what unprecedented means.

Last edited:
this thread is so intellectually dishonest it actually amuses me.

I wonder why Yurt thinks this is not news and Time magazine thinks it is? He must be in a haze of anger over this it appears. :lol:

Forum List

Back