Long Island Teen Accepted to 8 Ivy League Colleges Chooses Yale

Its a shame this kid accomplished this and so many people just want to sling shit at him smh.

Move over Neil Degrasse Tyson, we have found the smartest black man alive, and the new host of Cosmos.

Asclepias?

No not me. My mentor told me once that if I am the smartest person in the room I would be better served by finding another room. I know I am smarter than the ignorant people on this thread hating on a kid but I have seen other posters on this board that display more intelligence and insight than myself.

Are they hating on the kid or are they hating in you?

Asclepias?

No not me. My mentor told me once that if I am the smartest person in the room I would be better served by finding another room. I know I am smarter than the ignorant people on this thread hating on a kid but I have seen other posters on this board that display more intelligence and insight than myself.

Are they hating on the kid or are they hating in you?

The kid. I didnt make a thread about myself.

The kid is fine and should be honored for his accomplishments........but Asskissapuss is just your typical racist retard. . :cool:

The kid is fine and should be honored for his accomplishments........but Asskissapuss is just your typical racist retard. . :cool:

Thats not what you said in your first post. Face it. You are butthurt and practically everyone knows it. ...:cool:

It's only news because he is a negro.

If the kid was white or asian it wouldn't be in the news.

So you now admit color makes no difference? Thanks for finally getting it right.
I never said that it did in the first place.

It's the Afro American ebonics rap culture that is the biggest roadblock to negro children excelling academically in our country. . :cool:

Thats not true. You have repeatedly said Blacks/Africans were inferior. My daughter listens to rap and she had a 4.7 GPA when she graduated from high school and got a full ride scholarship and they are now paying her to obtain her masters.

Other than you being a lying monkey boy, outliers don't negate the average that blacks have low IQs and smaller brains than humans

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;9054315 said:
This kid had a big time press conference to announce the school he was going to after being accepted at an unprecedented 8 Ivy League schools.

Kwasi Enin, Teen Accepted to 8 Ivys, Picks Yale - TIME

I thought this story about Gracie Bush when I saw your title. I saw it yesterday. She is one of 9 children. Mom homeschooled them all before high school.

You Go, Girl! 16-Year-Old Grace Bush Gets Bachelor’s Degree And High School Diploma In The Same Week -

See more at: 16-Year-Old Grace Bush Finishes Undergrad And High School In Same Week | MadameNoire

Gracie's dream?

“I would eventually like to become chief justice of the United States.”

Kudos to Grace. I am sure she will go far in life as well as the young man who was accepted at all the Ivy League colleges when it is difficult to even get into one these days. I thought the following story also shows what someone who came from thousands of miles away and had to learn a new culture could do when he had brains and determination.

From Rwanda to Redlands*-*Los Angeles Times

Reading about young people that are doing well in life and working hard to improve themselves is an uplifting experiance, no matter what their race or background. That there are people on this board that resent such young people is a reflection on their lives and ideology.

Asclepias is a fucking loser that has to live through the accomplishments of some high school senior because happens to be black. Jesus...

It's the Afro American ebonics rap culture that is the biggest roadblock to negro children excelling academically in our country. . :cool:

Thats not true. You have repeatedly said Blacks/Africans were inferior. My daughter listens to rap and she had a 4.7 GPA when she graduated from high school and got a full ride scholarship and they are now paying her to obtain her masters.

Other than you being a lying monkey boy, outliers don't negate the average that blacks have low IQs and smaller brains than humans

So you are a lying racist. What else is new?:mad:

So you are a lying racist. What else is new?:mad:
Brain Size Differences between races.
Brain size and correlates with IQ | Race, genes, and disparity

IQ differences between races
Race differences in average IQ are largely genetic

Spoken like a true "human." You and Sunni Boy do make a cute couple (of dorks). :lol:

Its really amusing to see all the cave apes up in arms over this. Why would you hate on a 18 year old genius doing good? Must be rough dealing with the knowledge you are such a loser you have to hate on a teenager. This thread was a resounding success in multiple ways. :lol:

Its really amusing to see all the cave apes up in arms over this. Why would you hate on a 18 year old genius doing good? Must be rough dealing with the knowledge you are such a loser you have to hate on a teenager. This thread was a resounding success in multiple ways. :lol:

Yes, it exposes your lack of any individual accomplishment on your part, and lack of racial accomplishment for blacks, you guys have to piggy back off this poor kid. They have to make a news story about one of the few black geniuses lol.

this kid had a big time press conference to announce the school he was going to after being accepted at an unprecedented 8 ivy league schools.

kwasi enin, teen accepted to 8 ivys, picks yale - time

the first generation american has a straight-a average, scored in the 99th percentile on the sat, and aced 11 advanced placement classes.
He's also a shot putter, viola player and a cappella singer who volunteers in stony brook university hospital's radiology department, and is revered by his teachers and classmates as being a great kid.
"he's going to be a leader in whatever he chooses," the mastic, l.i., school's guidance counselor, nancy winkler, gushed earlier this month.

Read more: Long Island wunderkind reveals he's going to Yale after being accepted to all eight Ivy League schools - NY Daily News

but i thought all black kids were thugs!!!!!

Forum List

Back