Long Island Teen Accepted to 8 Ivy League Colleges Chooses Yale

Yes she was raised by myself and my wife. I got custody of her at the age of 8 and she excelled from that moment on. There were absolutely no white students more qualified than her. Thats why she got a full ride. They recruited her and thats the reason they are paying for her masters.

And her qualifying for black/African-American/negro/colored enhanced the recruiting process for them. I'm sure she was jumped over some white kids.
Don't you find it appalling that you as a black man raising your kid is an anomaly?

Not really she was top of her class which actually had some white kids in it. She was just better than all the kids white or otherwise. Whats appalling is that you think I'm an anomaly. I'm not. Just because you fall for the media hype only makes you gullible.
Media hype? Blacks are born out of wedlock at a rate of over 70%. Mostly no daddies. That makes your situation an anomaly.

And her qualifying for black/African-American/negro/colored enhanced the recruiting process for them. I'm sure she was jumped over some white kids.
Don't you find it appalling that you as a black man raising your kid is an anomaly?

Not really she was top of her class which actually had some white kids in it. She was just better than all the kids white or otherwise. Whats appalling is that you think I'm an anomaly. I'm not. Just because you fall for the media hype only makes you gullible.
Media hype? Blacks are born out of wedlock at a rate of over 70%. Mostly no daddies. That makes your situation an anomaly.

Yes media hype. Assuming that stat is true what kind of retard thinks you have to be married to be a daddy? :lol:

http://articles.latimes.com/2013/dec/20/local/la-me-black-dads-20131221

Last edited:
That doesnt bode well for the intellect of white kids to want to partake of something Black kids have to try and survive now does it? What the hell is wrong with the parents that encourage their white kids to emulate the lifestyle?
Personally, I have never meet any white parents who encouraged their kids to listen to negro rap music or emulate their ghetto attire or lifestyle. . :eusa_hand:

That doesnt bode well for the intellect of white kids to want to partake of something Black kids have to try and survive now does it? What the hell is wrong with the parents that encourage their white kids to emulate the lifestyle?
Personally, I have never meet any white parents who encouraged their kids to listen to negro rap music or emulate their ghetto attire or lifestyle. . :eusa_hand:

We totally believe you. :lol: Ive met plenty and asked why. Their answer? "Johnny is just going to sneak and do it anyway." SMMFH!

http://www.ethanhein.com/wp/2013/why-do-suburban-white-kids-like-gangsta-rap/

Last edited:
You should be directing that question to all the white parents that allow their kids to make up the majority of people that buy gangsta rap. My kids dont listen to gangsta rap.
Nope......my question was directed squarely at you.......but you deflect as usual. . :doubt:

So you think rap is good for kids to listen to? .. :cool:

Absolutely its good for kids to listen to. I just said I encourage my kids to listen to it as long as its not gangsta rap. Are you retarded or something?
Why negro parents think Rap music is good and encourage their kids to listen to it makes a lot of sense. .. :cuckoo:

I guess it sets the tone for their future careers of selling crack, prostitution, beating Ho's, shooting and raping, and prison life. . :cool:

Yes media hype. Assuming that stat is true what kind of retard thinks you have to be married to be a daddy? :lol:

Survey finds dads defy stereotypes about black fatherhood - Los Angeles Times

Marriage encourages fathers to be involved with their children. If you really believe that there is some sort of alternative going on out there that is successfully supplanting the apparatus of family structure then you are being duped. Reality is that every jurisdiction with depleted family structure has social decay. And it transcends money. My locale is $20k higher median income than the national average and is mostly black and thereby mostly fatherless and we have the second highest crime rate and second worst performing schools in the state. Only the inner city of Baltimore is worse. Your denial is a big part of the problem.

Good for him. I hope he made the right choice.

I also hope this praise doesnt go to his head and he stays humble.

Just because one gets accepted to a good school doesn't mean they will necessarily excel there. I hope he does.

I'm sure he is bright enough to know what he wants in a university. Kids like him scrutinize each of the colleges they are considering to find out which one will offer just what they are looking for. It's kind of patronizing to suggest he may not make the right choice. And it is ludicrous to suggest that someone who has gone through high school with a consistent 4.0 and gotten the highest scores on SAT, etc., is not going to do well, not excel, in university. Pretty mean spirited IMO. People who couldn't even begin to accomplish what this kid has already accomplished prophesying gloom and doom for him. Shame on you. I wonder if you would be saying the same things if he were a white kid. Your whole post is a backasswards insult to this kid. Shame, shame, shame.

Last edited:
Nope......my question was directed squarely at you.......but you deflect as usual. . :doubt:

So you think rap is good for kids to listen to? .. :cool:

Absolutely its good for kids to listen to. I just said I encourage my kids to listen to it as long as its not gangsta rap. Are you retarded or something?
Why negro parents think Rap music is good and encourage their kids to listen to it makes a lot of sense. .. :cuckoo:

I guess it sets the tone for their future careers of selling crack, prostitution, beating Ho's, shooting and raping, and prison life. . :cool:

I guess it makes sense why white kids shoot up places like Columbine. Must be all that gangsta rap their parents let them buy since they are the largest consumer group by far of violent music.

Survey finds dads defy stereotypes about black fatherhood - Los Angeles Times

Marriage encourages fathers to be involved with their children. If you really believe that there is some sort of alternative going on out there that is successfully supplanting the apparatus of family structure then you are being duped. Reality is that every jurisdiction with depleted family structure has social decay. And it transcends money. My locale is $20k higher median income than the national average and is mostly black and thereby mostly fatherless and we have the second highest crime rate and second worst performing schools in the state. Only the inner city of Baltimore is worse. Your denial is a big part of the problem.

BS. Marriage does not encourage fathers to be involved with their kids. A sense of responsibility does. I was not married to my oldest daughters mother and I was still responsible and there for my daughter. You are retarded for thinking marriage is what makes a man take care of his children. Your ignorance is the only part of the problem.

This kid had a big time press conference to announce the school he was going to after being accepted at an unprecedented 8 Ivy League schools.

Kwasi Enin, Teen Accepted to 8 Ivys, Picks Yale - TIME

The first generation American has a straight-A average, scored in the 99th percentile on the SAT, and aced 11 advanced placement classes.
He's also a shot putter, viola player and a cappella singer who volunteers in Stony Brook University Hospital's radiology department, and is revered by his teachers and classmates as being a great kid.
"He's going to be a leader in whatever he chooses," the Mastic, L.I., school's guidance counselor, Nancy Winkler, gushed earlier this month.

Read more: Long Island wunderkind reveals he's going to Yale after being accepted to all eight Ivy League schools - NY Daily News

That's excellent. Now, let's see how many minutes go by after this is posted before his acceptance is deemed as "an Affirmative Action act of liberal guilt".

Good for him. I hope he made the right choice.

I also hope this praise doesnt go to his head and he stays humble.

Just because one gets accepted to a good school doesn't mean they will necessarily excel there. I hope he does.

I'm sure he is bright enough to know what he wants in a university. Kids like him scrutinize each of the colleges they are considering to find out which one will offer just what they are looking for. It's kind of patronizing to suggest he may not make the right choice. And it is ludicrous to suggest that someone who has gone through high school with a consistent 4.0 and gotten the highest scores on SAT, etc., is not going to do well, not excel, in university. Pretty mean spirited IMO. People who couldn't even begin to accomplish what this kid has already accomplished prophesying gloom and doom for him. Shame on you. I wonder if you would be saying the same things if he were a white kid. Your whole post is a backasswards insult to this kid. Shame, shame, shame.

People on message boards don't realize that by initiating a negative response to a positive post they are only unveiling their failures in life. Its beyond funny that this post attracted all the low life self doubters that want to confine this brilliant kid to their dismal fate in life. You know what they say. Misery loves company. :lol:

This kid had a big time press conference to announce the school he was going to after being accepted at an unprecedented 8 Ivy League schools.

The first generation American has a straight-A average, scored in the 99th percentile on the SAT, and aced 11 advanced placement classes.
He's also a shot putter, viola player and a cappella singer who volunteers in Stony Brook University Hospital's radiology department, and is revered by his teachers and classmates as being a great kid.
"He's going to be a leader in whatever he chooses," the Mastic, L.I., school's guidance counselor, Nancy Winkler, gushed earlier this month.

Read more: Long Island wunderkind reveals he's going to Yale after being accepted to all eight Ivy League schools - NY Daily News

That's excellent. Now, let's see how many minutes go by after this is posted before his acceptance is deemed as "an Affirmative Action act of liberal guilt".

They already made that claim but I challenged any of the idiots to prove it and got crickets. You know how it goes. I would be embarrassed hating on a kid because I was a failure in life. :lol:

CaféAuLait;9054315 said:

I thought this story about Gracie Bush when I saw your title. I saw it yesterday. She is one of 9 children. Mom homeschooled them all before high school.

You Go, Girl! 16-Year-Old Grace Bush Gets Bachelor’s Degree And High School Diploma In The Same Week -

See more at: 16-Year-Old Grace Bush Finishes Undergrad And High School In Same Week | MadameNoire

Gracie's dream?

“I would eventually like to become chief justice of the United States.”

Kudos to Grace. I am sure she will go far in life as well as the young man who was accepted at all the Ivy League colleges when it is difficult to even get into one these days. I thought the following story also shows what someone who came from thousands of miles away and had to learn a new culture could do when he had brains and determination.

From Rwanda to Redlands*-*Los Angeles Times

CaféAuLait;9054315 said:

I thought this story about Gracie Bush when I saw your title. I saw it yesterday. She is one of 9 children. Mom homeschooled them all before high school.

You Go, Girl! 16-Year-Old Grace Bush Gets Bachelor’s Degree And High School Diploma In The Same Week -

See more at: 16-Year-Old Grace Bush Finishes Undergrad And High School In Same Week | MadameNoire

Gracie's dream?

Kudos to Grace. I am sure she will go far in life as well as the young man who was accepted at all the Ivy League colleges when it is difficult to even get into one these days. I thought the following story also shows what someone who came from thousands of miles away and had to learn a new culture could do when he had brains and determination.

I think the difference is hope and foundation. When you have hope thats everything. Foundation is necessary to make the correct decisions. African-Americans in the ghetto have to overcome so much just to get to the point where their head is above water in order to compete. What I saw coming up was a lot of people with no hope. It takes a lot of strength to over come the obstacles.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z37KRK_UgA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z37KRK_UgA[/ame]

CaféAuLait;9054315 said:

Gracie's dream?

I think the difference is hope and foundation. When you have hope thats everything. Foundation is necessary to make the correct decisions. African-Americans in the ghetto have to overcome so much just to get to the point where their head is above water in order to compete. What I saw coming up was a lot of people with no hope. It takes a lot of strength to over come the obstacles.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z37KRK_UgA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z37KRK_UgA[/ame]

You are right that it takes a lot of strength to overcome the obstacles which Blacks have had to confront over the years.. Wasn't there a homeless Black girl who made it into Harvard the other year? Anyhow, in the past I had worked with several Black engineers who, with the help of the GI Bill after World War II (just like the White engineers took advantage of this program) were determined to make something of themselves and they did. There really is no difference in intelligence between all the different races -- it is all in how people apply themselves when given the opportunity. That young teenager who was accepted in all those Ivy Legaue schools is a boy anyone would be proud of. I certaiinly wish my own kids would have been as smart as he is.

Move over Neil Degrasse Tyson, we have found the smartest black man alive, and the new host of Cosmos.

Move over Neil Degrasse Tyson, we have found the smartest black man alive, and the new host of Cosmos.

Asclepias?

No not me. My mentor told me once that if I am the smartest person in the room I would be better served by finding another room. I know I am smarter than the ignorant people on this thread hating on a kid but I have seen other posters on this board that display more intelligence and insight than myself.

Forum List

Back