Long Island Teen Accepted to 8 Ivy League Colleges Chooses Yale

Whites living below the poverty line is considered normal and in fact admirable in the white community.

Among Black people living below the poverty line is considered a disgrace.
A quick drive thru the ghetto will easily disprove your statement. . :cool:

A quick drive thru the trailer park will easily disprove your statement. . :cool:

more-trailer-trash.jpg
Actually, that's a travel trailer and not a house trailer......but a ghetto rat like you wouldn't know the difference. . :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

My daughter listens to rap and she had a 4.7 GPA when she graduated from high school and got a full ride scholarship and they are now paying her to obtain her masters.
So as an Afro-American father what part of rap music do you especially like her to listen to?

Where they call black women and girls Ho's or the constant use of the word ******?? . :eusa_angel:

This kid had a big time press conference to announce the school he was going to after being accepted at an unprecedented 8 Ivy League schools.

Kwasi Enin, Teen Accepted to 8 Ivys, Picks Yale - TIME

The first generation American has a straight-A average, scored in the 99th percentile on the SAT, and aced 11 advanced placement classes.
He's also a shot putter, viola player and a cappella singer who volunteers in Stony Brook University Hospital's radiology department, and is revered by his teachers and classmates as being a great kid.
"He's going to be a leader in whatever he chooses," the Mastic, L.I., school's guidance counselor, Nancy Winkler, gushed earlier this month.

Read more: Long Island wunderkind reveals he's going to Yale after being accepted to all eight Ivy League schools - NY Daily News

I thought this story about Gracie Bush when I saw your title. I saw it yesterday. She is one of 9 children. Mom homeschooled them all before high school.

You Go, Girl! 16-Year-Old Grace Bush Gets Bachelor’s Degree And High School Diploma In The Same Week -

See more at: 16-Year-Old Grace Bush Finishes Undergrad And High School In Same Week | MadameNoire

Gracie's dream?

“I would eventually like to become chief justice of the United States.”

My daughter listens to rap and she had a 4.7 GPA when she graduated from high school and got a full ride scholarship and they are now paying her to obtain her masters.
So as an Afro-American father what part of rap music do you especially like her to listen to?

Where they call black women and girls Ho's or the constant use of the word ******?? . :eusa_angel:

You know the difference between a ho and a beeatch? A ho will fu*k everybody and a beeatch will fu*k everybody except you.

at least we have finally figured out that asclepias created this thread solely because the kid is black

racist

You still haven't shown any proof anyone has done this before. What are you waiting on? I know you are mad a Black kid did it first. That makes you a racist.

Enough is enough

Enin became a national sensation when his rarely accomplished feat was revealed

Not one article ever claimed he was the first, the articles just said this was a RARE accomplishment. Even the article you linked to.

Read more: Long Island wunderkind reveals he's going to Yale after being accepted to all eight Ivy League schools - NY Daily News

or try
Kwasi Enin, Long Island Teen Accepted To All 8 Ivy League Schools, Picks Yale « CBS New York

You should be directing that question to all the white parents that allow their kids to make up the majority of people that buy gangsta rap. My kids dont listen to gangsta rap.

CaféAuLait;9054315 said:
This kid had a big time press conference to announce the school he was going to after being accepted at an unprecedented 8 Ivy League schools.

The first generation American has a straight-A average, scored in the 99th percentile on the SAT, and aced 11 advanced placement classes.
He's also a shot putter, viola player and a cappella singer who volunteers in Stony Brook University Hospital's radiology department, and is revered by his teachers and classmates as being a great kid.
"He's going to be a leader in whatever he chooses," the Mastic, L.I., school's guidance counselor, Nancy Winkler, gushed earlier this month.

I thought this story about Gracie Bush when I saw your title. I saw it yesterday. She is one of 9 children. Mom homeschooled them all before high school.

You Go, Girl! 16-Year-Old Grace Bush Gets Bachelor’s Degree And High School Diploma In The Same Week -

See more at: 16-Year-Old Grace Bush Finishes Undergrad And High School In Same Week | MadameNoire

Gracie's dream?

“I would eventually like to become chief justice of the United States.”

This young lady is on point. I think we will be hearing from her in the future.

You must have married well. Did you actually have a hand in raising her or were you just another of a vast majority of absentee black fathers?
How many more qualified white students were passed over to accommodate her?

You should be directing that question to all the white parents that allow their kids to make up the majority of people that buy gangsta rap. My kids dont listen to gangsta rap.
Nope......my question was directed squarely at you.......but you deflect as usual. . :doubt:

So you think rap is good for kids to listen to? .. :cool:

But for those white kids it's a vicarious thing. For blacks it's real life.

at least we have finally figured out that asclepias created this thread solely because the kid is black

racist

You still haven't shown any proof anyone has done this before. What are you waiting on? I know you are mad a Black kid did it first. That makes you a racist.

Enough is enough

Not one article ever claimed he was the first, the articles just said this was a RARE accomplishment. Even the article you linked to.

or try
Kwasi Enin, Long Island Teen Accepted To All 8 Ivy League Schools, Picks Yale « CBS New York

No one in that article claimed it. However the Time magazine link I supplied said its a fact.

A Long Island teen who was accepted to an unprecedented eight Ivy League schools has chosen to study at Yale University next fall.

Are you one of those that dont know what unprecedented means? Youre name fits you well Desperado. :lol:

Last edited:

You must have married well. Did you actually have a hand in raising her or were you just another of a vast majority of absentee black fathers?

Yes she was raised by myself and my wife. I got custody of her at the age of 8 and she excelled from that moment on. There were absolutely no white students more qualified than her. Thats why she got a full ride. They recruited her and thats the reason they are paying for her masters.

But for those white kids it's a vicarious thing. For blacks it's real life.

That doesnt bode well for the intellect of white kids to want to partake of something Black kids have to try and survive now does it? What the hell is wrong with the parents that encourage their white kids to emulate the lifestyle?

Yes she was raised by myself and my wife. I got custody of her at the age of 8 and she excelled from that moment on. There were absolutely no white students more qualified than her. Thats why she got a full ride. They recruited her and thats the reason they are paying for her masters.

And her qualifying for black/African-American/negro/colored enhanced the recruiting process for them. I'm sure she was jumped over some white kids.
Don't you find it appalling that you as a black man raising your kid is an anomaly?

Nope......my question was directed squarely at you.......but you deflect as usual. . :doubt:

So you think rap is good for kids to listen to? .. :cool:

Absolutely its good for kids to listen to. I just said I encourage my kids to listen to it as long as its not gangsta rap. Are you retarded or something?

And her qualifying for black/African-American/negro/colored enhanced the recruiting process for them. I'm sure she was jumped over some white kids.
Don't you find it appalling that you as a black man raising your kid is an anomaly?

Not really she was top of her class which actually had some white kids in it. She was just better than all the kids white or otherwise. Whats appalling is that you think I'm an anomaly. I'm not. Just because you fall for the media hype only makes you gullible.

Enough is enough

or try

No one in that article claimed it. However the Time magazine link I supplied said its a fact.

A Long Island teen who was accepted to an unprecedented eight Ivy League schools has chosen to study at Yale University next fall.

Are you one of those that dont know what unprecedented means? Youre name fits you well Desperado. :lol:

I know very well what unprecedented means. Just not sure that Maya Rhodan does.
She is the one that used the term and I doubt she has the documentation to prove it. Without a second source it is still just an unsubstantiated claim.. I seriously doubt anyone has checked the enrollment applications history at Yale, Harvard, Brown, Princeton, Cornell, Columbia, Dartmouth and the University of Pennsylvania, for over a 100 years to verify the claim.

Enough is enough

or try

I know very well what unprecedented means. Just not sure that Maya Rhodan does.
She is the one that used the term and I doubt she has the documentation to prove it. Without a second source it is still just an unsubstantiated claim.. I seriously doubt anyone has checked the enrollment applications history at Yale, Harvard, Brown, Princeton, Cornell, Columbia, Dartmouth and the University of Pennsylvania, for over a 100 years to verify the claim.

Your doubts are not relevant. I'm pretty sure the Time magazine editor could care less what you think. The onus is on you to prove her wrong. Can you do that?

Forum List

Back