Long Island Teen Accepted to 8 Ivy League Colleges Chooses Yale

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbopLhP4kpo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbopLhP4kpo[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDp9hUf_SV8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDp9hUf_SV8[/ame]

Yes thats what they are employed to do before making a claim. On top of that they have people behind them trying to discredit their stories by fact checking themselves and calling the original news breaker out.

Since you dont know how to fact check and have no proof it was not done why would anyone give merit to what you have to say about it? You are too clueless to understand a large part of their job is fact checking. Your opinion does not change the fact he is in the history books. You dont like? Tough.

I have enough sense to know that many of the records that would need to be checked either no longer exist or are filed in the basements of different buildings located hundreds of miles apart at the various schools.

Where is your proof of this? You dont appear to have any sense because you assume the records dont exist or they are hidden.

The last Ivey league school was started in 1865, long before the invention of the computer or the internet. Also, each school keeps only it's own records, not knowing who may have been accepted at the other schools. I am not going to waste anymore time trying to explain why going through the records to determine the name of the first person accepted to all 8 schools would be a massive under taking even if all the needed records do exist.

Having said that, this kid that was accepted to all 8 colleges has a great achievement. Great things are in store for him. My hat is off to him.

When you compare black african achievements with white european achievements over recorded history.

It's obvious that blacks have been stuck in the stone age. . :cool:

I have enough sense to know that many of the records that would need to be checked either no longer exist or are filed in the basements of different buildings located hundreds of miles apart at the various schools.

Where is your proof of this? You dont appear to have any sense because you assume the records dont exist or they are hidden.

The last Ivey league school was started in 1865, long before the invention of the computer or the internet. Also, each school keeps only it's own records, not knowing who may have been accepted at the other schools. I am not going to waste anymore time trying to explain why going through the records to determine the name of the first person accepted to all 8 schools would be a massive under taking even if all the needed records do exist.

Having said that, this kid that was accepted to all 8 colleges has a great achievement. Great things are in store for him. My hat is off to him.

That should have been your only response. Its a good thing you realized how retarded you sounded trying to prove someone else did it prior to him. You should have realized it was a waste of time before you brought up the subject. Must suck to have no way to prove your assertion.....:lol:

When you compare black african achievements with white european achievements over recorded history.

That only works if Blacks had not educated Europeans. Europeans owe credit to Africans for showing them many things like how to write, the calendar, math, philosophy and the sciences.

I wonder why Yurt thinks this is not news and Time magazine thinks it is? He must be in a haze of anger over this it appears. :lol:

It's so funny for some dull witted guy like Yurt to get an attitude about someone who is so much brighter and more successful. Poor racist Yurt. Can only come up with it isn't news and it's all about affirmative action.

A racist is a racist is a racist.

This kid had a big time press conference to announce the school he was going to after being accepted at an unprecedented 8 Ivy League schools.

Kwasi Enin, Teen Accepted to 8 Ivys, Picks Yale - TIME

The first generation American has a straight-A average, scored in the 99th percentile on the SAT, and aced 11 advanced placement classes.
He's also a shot putter, viola player and a cappella singer who volunteers in Stony Brook University Hospital's radiology department, and is revered by his teachers and classmates as being a great kid.
"He's going to be a leader in whatever he chooses," the Mastic, L.I., school's guidance counselor, Nancy Winkler, gushed earlier this month.

Read more: Long Island wunderkind reveals he's going to Yale after being accepted to all eight Ivy League schools - NY Daily News

I was wondering whatever happened to him. Brainy kid. He has a very bright future in store.

Good for him. I hope he made the right choice.

I also hope this praise doesnt go to his head and he stays humble.

Just because one gets accepted to a good school doesn't mean they will necessarily excel there. I hope he does.

That only works if Blacks had not educated Europeans. Europeans owe credit to Africans for showing them many things like how to write, the calendar, math, philosophy and the sciences.
LOL.......more of your Afro-centric NOI revisionist history nonsense. . :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

LOL.......more of your Afro-centric NOI revisionist history nonsense. . :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

White historians say this....:cool:

So the black africans invented math, science, the calendar, science, and most everything else?

Taught it all to the white people.

And then decided to leave the rat race and throw away all of this knowledge.

Went back to walking naked in the jungle.......living in grass huts with their animals.......and rubbing manure on their bodies to ward off the insects.

Sounds logical to me. .. :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

assplassma just denoted.....

Yurts brain just detonated.....Where is your proof this was accomplished before?

Where is your proof that it was the first time? Who keeps those records? Who's word are we taking for it? Is there a central clearing house who keeps track of how many colleges you applied to and how many of those you were accepted by?

Yurts brain just detonated.....Where is your proof this was accomplished before?

Where is your proof that it was the first time? Who keeps those records? Who's word are we taking for it? Is there a central clearing house who keeps track of how many colleges you applied to and how many of those you were accepted by?

I am getting the feeling of deja vu.

Why cant people just be happy for the kid?

So the black africans invented math, science, the calendar, science, and most everything else?

Taught it all to the white people.

And then decided to leave the rat race and throw away all of this knowledge.

Went back to walking naked in the jungle.......living in grass huts with their animals.......and rubbing manure on their bodies to ward off the insects.

Sounds logical to me. .. :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

You are not very up on your world history are you? Africans not only taught Greece but the Moors also reeducated Europe and brought them out of the dark ages after they lost all that knowledge. If you can show me where all Africans live as you described you would have some credibility. As it is you are whistling in the dark because you know I have the documentation to back it up.....:cool:

Sorry clown. The onus is on you to prove it was not the first time. You go play fetch after reading the OP.

You are not very up on your world history are you? Africans not only taught Greece but the Moors also reeducated Europe and brought them out of the dark ages after they lost all that knowledge. If you can show me where all Africans live as you described you would have some credibility. As it is you are whistling in the dark because you know I have the documentation to back it up.....
I have no doubt that you have plenty of tin foil hat revisionist history to back up your claims. . :lol:

If you can show me where all Africans live as you described you would have some credibility.
This is the remote Ugandan Village of Karamoja, where the people live in grass huts and totally off the land.

IMG_1847.jpg

Last edited:
You are not very up on your world history are you? Africans not only taught Greece but the Moors also reeducated Europe and brought them out of the dark ages after they lost all that knowledge. If you can show me where all Africans live as you described you would have some credibility. As it is you are whistling in the dark because you know I have the documentation to back it up.....
I have no doubt that you have plenty of tin foil hat revisionist history to back up your claims. . :lol:

I agree that history as taught to us is mostly tin foil revisionist history. However, I am talking about real history. You should try it sometimes. Herodotus, socrates and other greeks say in their own words where they went and studied. Are you calling them liars?

Forum List

Back