"Look at that Face!" Fiorina shows class, humor, brains. Trump lacks all three

browsing deer

Silver Member
Jul 11, 2015
I didn't like Reagan. He as too left for me. But he was skilled at communicating, and one of the things he did that gave the democrats fits was turn their insults around and make himself stronger with them. when they made an issue of his age he had a birthday cake covered with candles brought out on stage, followed by a guy in a fireman's outfit carrying a extinguisher. He always showed class and an elfish sense of fun.

Fiorina has the same class, brains, and humor.

We need class. Trump is a boor. We need like humor. Trump is petulance. We need brains. Trump offers stupidity ot darwin award levels.

I like this. on wednesday we will be more of this.

Maybe on Wednesday you can explain why she sold tech to Iran when it was ILLEGAL.

I didn't like Reagan. He as too left for me. But he was skilled at communicating, and one of the things he did that gave the democrats fits was turn their insults around and make himself stronger with them. when they made an issue of his age he had a birthday cake covered with candles brought out on stage, followed by a guy in a fireman's outfit carrying a extinguisher. He always showed class and an elfish sense of fun.

We need class. Trump is a boor. We need like humor. Trump is petulance. We need brains. Trump offers stupidity ot darwin award levels.

Hey, good you are showing your vote to us? We will assume you are voting for Fiorina?

Fact!

Hey, good you are showing your vote to us? We will assume you are voting for Fiorina?

Fact!

One less Clinton voter anyway.

Perhaps he wants "Yeb?"...He needs Trump lessons!

lowe091015.jpg

I hope trump at the debate tells Fiorina that she has the face of a cock sucker and a pussy licker on the period.

Now that would cause a media fire storm!

I hope trump at the debate tells Fiorina that she has the face of a cock sucker and a pussy licker on the period.

Make the ridge on her nose go just a bit more up her forehead and she could pass for a Klingon.

Hey, Trump doesn`t want to go there, even though? He is thinking that! He needs to be Trump, and not worry about her accusations!!!

Fact!

Get used to saying PRESIDENT TRUMP.

It's a movement. He drew 20,000 today- over a year before the election.

:rofl:

Maybe on Wednesday you can explain why she sold tech to Iran when it was ILLEGAL.
Can you elaborate that or any link you can prove of what you are saying?

Here, just so happens I was reading it...

Fiorina's HP Earned Millions From Sales in Iran
bloombergview.com · 2 hours ago
On the campaign trail this year, Carly Fiorina has been a staunch advocate of keeping crippling sanctions on Iran, but under her leadership, Hewlett-Packard…

'"Look at that Face!" Fiorina shows class, humor, brains. Trump lacks all three'

True.

Fiorina may have class, humor, and brains, but she's wrong on most, if not all, the issues – as is the case with all the other GOP candidates – and consequently has no business being president.

'"Look at that Face!" Fiorina shows class, humor, brains. Trump lacks all three'

True.

Fiorina may have class, humor, and brains, but she's wrong on most, if not all, the issues – as is the case with all the other GOP candidates – and consequently has no business being president.
Sit down and shut up commie. The adults are talking.

Total class--and that's why Reagan won his 1st term in a 47 state landslide, and even better in his 2nd term a 49 state landslide. The only candidate that is capable of doing this is Carly Fiorina. She appeals to conservatives, independents and Reagan Democrats. IOW--She can win it all.

Carly Fiorina is the best candidate the GOP has had since Ronald Reagan.

168706_600.jpg

Total class--and that's why Reagan won his 1st term in a 47 state landslide, and even better in his 2nd term a 49 state landslide. The only candidate that is capable of doing this is Carly Fiorina. She appeals to conservatives, independents and Reagan Democrats. IOW--She can win it all.

168706_600.jpg

Carly could NOT take 47 states and I doubt she can place higher then 3rd in any primary.

168706_600.jpg

Ever notice how the FAR LEFTISTS offer us the VERY BEST CANDIDATE that can beat them.... Too funny, but entertaining!.... Here's their BEST candidate...

090715.jpg

Forum List

Back