Look at what the Left Fears:

I don't know what "Bake that fucking Cake" means, but if you desire an example of what I meant, I would appreciate a more, lucid, measured and civilized tone.

Be that as it may, one example of "wingnuts" ranting about freedom on one hand and taking it away from others, is on religious matters, especially, by evangelical conservatives who are outspoken in placing Christianity above all other religions. More than a few of these conservatives want to take rights away from folks who don't comport to these religious values. Freedom for some, but not for all should be their mantra, or rather, freedom means following the dictates of the majority.

That's actually the left these days, and you know exactly what I am referencing, you are just too chickenshit to admit to it.

I don't know what "Bake that fucking Cake" means, but if you desire an example of what I meant, I would appreciate a more, lucid, measured and civilized tone.

Be that as it may, one example of "wingnuts" ranting about freedom on one hand and taking it away from others, is on religious matters, especially, by evangelical conservatives who are outspoken in placing Christianity above all other religions. More than a few of these conservatives want to take rights away from folks who don't comport to these religious values. Freedom for some, but not for all should be their mantra, or rather, freedom means following the dictates of the majority.
it is amazing how ignorant demofks are on lose of freedom. Colorado anyone? doh!

Not at all.

Any business has to deal with a whole raft of state and municiple rules. It's the cost of doing business.

One of those rules is you can't discriminate on the basis of race, gender, or sexual orientation.
includes whites.

One of those rules is you can't discriminate on the basis of race, gender, or sexual orientation.

You also can't be compelled by the government to offer service against your will when it violates your own personal beliefs.

Unless one is a totalitarian Democrat, this is a quite easily understood principle.

That's actually the left these days, and you know exactly what I am referencing, you are just too chickenshit to admit to it.
1718306208240.png

Or you can not run a business that is a public accommodation.
all they ask to purchase a license. nothing about percentages of who works there. what a fking crock of shit. Nothing. We have rights as individuals. Ever go to a chinese joint with white folk working? hahaahahahaahahahaha

"The Project 2025 document makes recommendations across four broad fronts: restoring the family as the centrepiece of American life; dismantling the administrative state; defending the nation’s sovereignty and borders; and securing “God-given” individual rights to live freely."

Wow! How could anyone possibly live in such a distopian nightmare?

Yada Yada Yada......I remember

"Mexico is gonna pay for the Wall." and
"I will replace Obamacare on Day 1"

Neither of which happened.
Those were the 2 biggest campaign promises, and he came NOWHERE close to achieving either.

Why is this NOW different?

Yada Yada Yada......I remember

"Mexico is gonna pay for the Wall." and
"I will replace Obamacare on Day 1"

Neither of which happened.
Those were the 2 biggest campaign promises, and he came NOWHERE close to achieving either.

Why is this NOW different?
mexico did pay obammy care takes the congress and they had no plans on helping trump. He isn't part of the elites.

Forum List

Back