Oh goody, we're sharing photos.

1718306151240.png

1718306181907.png

1718306204579.png

I am literally a student of history.

It's my minor.

Try again, pseudo-snob.

Because, in my experience?

The Left doesn't know shit about present-day civics, let alone "history".

Shit, my own Leftist mother calls it "Herstory".

For the dingbat dumbfucks who have opened our own border and put the very nation at risk, literally fucking up the most basic pact between an elected govt. and its citizens; for you to lecture us - well...that's an absolute joke.
And you believe it is possible to rig an election in 9 states to win the presidency and still lose seats in the house (which is what the Democrats did in 2020) with your “wisdom”?

Still bringing up that B roll background bullshit?

And Nazi Germany used the term "Greater Reich" to describe what they took from the Anschluss, Munich Danzig, and any other territories they incorporated into Germany "proper" as opposed to calling it occupied.
Strange how nobody in the blob’s campaign ever “accidentally” has a reference to freedom or liberty...just Nazi propaganda.

And you believe it is possible to rig an election in 9 states to win the presidency and still lose seats in the house (which is what the Democrats did in 2020) with your “wisdom”?

it actually makes it more likely, not less.

They only had to pull of the funny business in areas they controlled, and in those areas they had guaranteed win seats in congress anyway.

Before I answer,

Do you believe I can take any inquiry from a grown adult named "Candy Corn" with a teddy bear waving at me even remotely seriously?

Not a trick question.

Before I answer,

Do you believe I can take any inquiry from a grown adult named "Candy Corn" with a teddy bear waving at me even remotely seriously?

Not a trick question.
Before I respond, do you think I can take a poster like yourself seriously? I mean...what is happening to the guy in your avatar? He’s seeing a woman naked for the first time...something you’ve never done.

"The Project 2025 document makes recommendations across four broad fronts: restoring the family as the centrepiece of American life; dismantling the administrative state; defending the nation’s sovereignty and borders; and securing “God-given” individual rights to live freely."

Wow! How could anyone possibly live in such a distopian nightmare?
Okay, let's look at that.

restoring the family as the centrepiece of American life; -Not sure how that's the government's business.

dismantling the administrative state; Which administrative state is that? The EPA making sure we have clean water? OSHA making our workplaces safe?

defending the nation’s sovereignty and borders; - Besides the contradiction of the previous point (you'd need a pretty strong state apparatus to do that.)that sounds like a lot of xenophobic garbage.

and securing “God-given” individual rights to live freely. - So you are going to stop harassing women getting abortions, gay people who want to get married, or trans people wanting to live as their identified gender? Whenever I hear a wingnut talk about freedom, it's usually for those with privilege to abuse those of us without it.

Bullshit. All it does is prevent overt obvious partisan activities by supposedly "apolitical" civil servants.

I worked under the Hatch Act for over 30 years.
As a rule, politics was not discussed at work and I had no clue as to the political affiliations of those I worked with.

Trump wants to replace it with employees who are loyal to him.

"The Project 2025 document makes recommendations across four broad fronts: restoring the family as the centrepiece of American life; dismantling the administrative state; defending the nation’s sovereignty and borders; and securing “God-given” individual rights to live freely."

Wow! How could anyone possibly live in such a distopian nightmare?

It sets up an authoritarian state ruled by a minority bunch of convict supporting racists.

Forum List

Back