Look for Yourself; Are These Human Beings?

LOL OK we only killed 30 millions ...LOL just don't let an individual raped woman gets an abortion..make her the "rapist's incubator"

I did not concede that your bullshit 30 million number, but merely pointed out that even if true, it wouldn't amount to a tenth of the murderousness of you heathen atheists.
This is from Nobel Prize speech by Harold Pinter

“The invasion of Iraq was a bandit act, an act of blatant state terrorism, demonstrating absolute contempt for the concept of international law... A formidable assertion of military force responsible for the death and mutilation of thousands and thousands of innocent people.

Harold Pinter's Nobel acceptance speech: video and text ...

If you can look at these videos and say these are not human beings with the right to live, then you are a monster.

No, you and other conservatives who seek to compel a woman to give birth against her will in violation of the Constitution exhibit the reprehensible arrogance of those who wish to expand the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty.

As a consequence of your ignorance of, and contempt for, the Constitution, its case law, and the rule of law, you and others on the social right are the true bane of the American Nation, and a genuine threat to the civil rights of every American.

Given these facts, neither you nor anyone else on the social right are in any position to refer to anyone else as 'monsters.'

Idiot

"Look for Yourself; Are These Human Beings?"

What's your plan to end abortion that comports with the Constitution and its case law – whining about it and accusing others of being 'monsters' isn't a 'solution.'
Like homosexuality abortion is not guaranteed in the constitution, stop lying retard.

And what makes you think that they are not viable? Your own preference?

Once again, we have libtards who just cant wait to kill someone else.

Hey turd brain...I NEVER SAID or IMPLIED the fetus in your video is not viable. As a matter of FACT I said "CLEARLY this is a fully formed fetus that would be illegal to abort"..translation: THAT FETUS IS VIABLE...

You post a video without any information about what stage the fetus is in and try to pass it off as something to do with abortion...

I gave you your word for the day, but you didn't ask mommy how to look up the meaning of viable.

Fetal viability or foetal viability is the ability of a fetus to survive outside the uterus.

The Center for Medical Progress is assuring Carly they are creating the fetus snuff video she mentioned using footage from civilians we killed in Iraq and splicing it so it looks like Planned Parenthood started the Iraq war

“Death is the solution to all problems. No man – no problem.” – Joseph Stalin, typical atheist

"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?" - Joe Stalin, typical atheist

"Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it" – Adolf Hitler, typical atheist

Stalin OUTLAWED abortion in the Soviet Union...

Hitler...

adolf_hitler_biography_4.jpg

"Today Christians stand at the head of our country. I pledge that I will never tie myself to parties who want to destroy Christianity... We want to fill our culture again with the Christian spirit.... We want to burn out all the recent immoral developments in literature, in the theatre, and in the press - in short, we want to burn out the poison of immorality which has entered into our whole life and culture as a result of liberal excess during the past few years."

Adolf Hitler
The Speeches of Adolph Hitler, 1922-1939, Vol. 1 (London, Oxford University Press, 1942), pg. 871-872.

"Look for Yourself; Are These Human Beings?"

What's your plan to end abortion that comports with the Constitution and its case law – whining about it and accusing others of being 'monsters' isn't a 'solution.'
Like homosexuality abortion is not guaranteed in the constitution, stop lying retard.

Neither is illegal. The truth is alot of people want both of these things.

“Death is the solution to all problems. No man – no problem.” – Joseph Stalin, typical atheist

"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?" - Joe Stalin, typical atheist

"Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it" – Adolf Hitler, typical atheist

Hitler...

"Today Christians stand at the head of our country. I pledge that I will never tie myself to parties who want to destroy Christianity... We want to fill our culture again with the Christian spirit.... We want to burn out all the recent immoral developments in literature, in the theatre, and in the press - in short, we want to burn out the poison of immorality which has entered into our whole life and culture as a result of liberal excess during the past few years."

Adolf Hitler
The Speeches of Adolph Hitler, 1922-1939, Vol. 1 (London, Oxford University Press, 1942), pg. 871-872.
This is a very interesting quote. To fully understand it, you would have to know the context which was an extreme level of moral depravity and excess that emanated from the German cabaret culture. It was a degeneracy that eventually sickened the German people so badly that Hitler was not only acceptable but necessary to end the cultural decline. It begs the question. Did the open homosexuality, substance abuse, lack of sexual morals nurture Nazism as a predictable and necessary opposition?

Hitler...

Adolf Hitler
This is a very interesting quote. To fully understand it, you would have to know the context which was an extreme level of moral depravity and excess that emanated from the German cabaret culture. It was a degeneracy that eventually sickened the German people so badly that Hitler was not only acceptable but necessary to end the cultural decline. It begs the question. Did the open homosexuality, substance abuse, lack of sexual morals nurture Nazism as a predictable and necessary opposition?
I think it was more the harsh conditions imposed on Germany after WW1 ...just saying...

As to you Forced Birth Christianistas ....try to live in the real world ...crying about abortion is like "crying at a fire in the sun"...the whole thing-is on fire dudes...you all do not care about this on going tragedy and are hostile to any helping of poor people.....
ongoing intentional poverty that kills ~20,000 children world-wide in gruesome slow-motion daily, with a total human death toll of ~1,000,000 every month. The total deaths from poverty in the last 15 years is conservatively greater than from all wars, revolutions, murders, accidents, and suicides in the 20th century. In the past 20 years, the total deaths from poverty probably eclipse all the above categories of death in all known human history. This is ongoing Crimes against Humanity ($1 to $3 trillion over ten years would end poverty while reducing population growth rates),

LOL OK we only killed 30 millions ...LOL just don't let an individual raped woman gets an abortion..make her the "rapist's incubator"

I did not concede that your bullshit 30 million number, but merely pointed out that even if true, it wouldn't amount to a tenth of the murderousness of you heathen atheists.
This is from Nobel Prize speech by Harold Pinter

“The invasion of Iraq was a bandit act, an act of blatant state terrorism, demonstrating absolute contempt for the concept of international law... A formidable assertion of military force responsible for the death and mutilation of thousands and thousands of innocent people.

Harold Pinter's Nobel acceptance speech: video and text ...

Pussypussy, the Obomanation got a Nobel prize also.....

• Nobel Director Regretted Obama Peace Prize
    The Local ^ | 16 Sep 2015
    A former director of the Norwegian Nobel Institute has admitted his regrets about the 2009 award of the Nobel Peace Prize to US President Barack Obama.Geir Lundestad, who served as Director of the Nobel Institute for 25 years, wrote in a newly released memoir that although the five-strong Norwegian Nobel Committee had all agreed to give Obama the award, his record in office since receiving the prize had shown it to be a mistake. According to Lundestad, the argument which swayed the committee was that the prize would help him achieve his goals. "In hindsight, we could say that the...

Hitler...

Adolf Hitler
I think it was more the harsh conditions imposed on Germany after WW1 ...just saying...
Hitler won by the narrowest of margins. Likely it was the pledge to restore the culture that put him over the edge.

Can someone please tell the Pontiff about

unlawful and lie-began wars against invisible “enemies,”
:bsflag:
“The invasion of Iraq was a bandit act, an act of blatant state terrorism, demonstrating absolute contempt for the concept of international law... A formidable assertion of military force responsible for the death and mutilation of thousands and thousands of innocent people."

Can someone please tell the Pontiff about

unlawful and lie-began wars against invisible “enemies,”
:bsflag:
“The invasion of Iraq was a bandit act, an act of blatant state terrorism, demonstrating absolute contempt for the concept of international law... A formidable assertion of military force responsible for the death and mutilation of thousands and thousands of innocent people."
:bsflag::bsflag::bsflag:

Forum List

Back