Look for Yourself; Are These Human Beings?

Why not look for yourself?

And just WHAT are we seeing in this video? What stage of development? CLEARLY this is a fully formed fetus that would be illegal to abort...

Here is your word for the day...

VIABILITY

Such phony bullshit from you right wing turds.
You are a ghoul. So someone should be able to kill you in your sleep because you wouldn't be aware as it happens I guess.

This is your boy Adolph

“Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord.”

“My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God’s truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter

^ still doesn't get what faking a claim of religion for political purposes means. Also a douchebag.

Hitler won by the narrowest of margins. Likely it was the pledge to restore the culture that put him over the edge.

You are talking out of your ass...

Hitler was never elected...

How Adolf Hitler Became Chancellor of Germany

On January 30, 1933, Adolf Hitler was appointed as the chancellor of Germany by President Paul Von Hindenburg. This appointment was made in an effort to keep Hitler and the Nazi Party “in check”; however, it would have disastrous results for Germany and the entire European continent. In the year and seven months that followed, Hitler was able to exploit the death of Hindenburg and combine the positions of chancellor and president into the position of Führer, the supreme leader of Germany.

Hitler won by the narrowest of margins. Likely it was the pledge to restore the culture that put him over the edge.

You are talking out of your ass...

Hitler was never elected...

How Adolf Hitler Became Chancellor of Germany

On January 30, 1933, Adolf Hitler was appointed as the chancellor of Germany by President Paul Von Hindenburg. This appointment was made in an effort to keep Hitler and the Nazi Party “in check”; however, it would have disastrous results for Germany and the entire European continent. In the year and seven months that followed, Hitler was able to exploit the death of Hindenburg and combine the positions of chancellor and president into the position of Führer, the supreme leader of Germany.

In a Parliamentary system, that is as close to being elected as it gets, because no one votes for someone to be Prime Minister, they vote for the party or representative and the resulting party majority elects the PM after formalities are obeyed.

Forum List

Back