look out for nazis at Trump political rally

A delightfully ironic thread, given the fact that thousands will be there to see and celebrate a brash, arrogant, narcissistic, pugilistic nationalist of European descent who promises them he'll save the country by ridding them of millions of undesirables.

Talk about Deja Vu, huh?
but I provide undeniable PROOF--where as you provide babble
hahahahhahahahahah

A delightfully ironic thread, given the fact that thousands will be there to see and celebrate a brash, arrogant, narcissistic, pugilistic nationalist of European descent who promises them he'll save the country by ridding them of millions of undesirables.

Talk about Deja Vu, huh?
what does European have to do with it ?

BLM going around in whiteface claiming they are Nazis.
like in the RACIST movie WhiteChicks?
1592676771692.png
RACIST

the leftists and black nazis will be there
Wait wait wait, did you actually just say "black Nazis"

Just how fucking stupid are you, anyway?
--you prove a LOT of what I've been saying on many issues
1. you CAN be black AND act like a nazi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUH!!!!! which is what BLM does
there are and always will be people like hitler/nazis/etc--you think humans became INhuman--after 1945????!!!??
2. the BLACK Hutus committed GENOCIDE like the nazis--and killed more per time period than the nazis

CHOP is waiting for you Crep..........................They need you more than ever now
That's nice kiddo. You run along now, k?
nazis vandalized businesses
blacks vandalize businesses
1592677202634.png

Eventually, normal people will turn en masse on the disruptive clowns and beat them to a bloody smear.

A cheer will go up nationwide.
Who will you worship after tRump gets "beaten to a bloody smear"?

rather odd how the NON-violent conservatives spend so much time thinking about the violent things they want to do to people who merely disagree with them.

they should use ALL of their motto...

'MAGA ------the only good democrat is a dead democrat'
Never act violently against a man whose been waiting for the chance to use violence
I am a reactionist I react you your actions accordingly
People who claim.tl be as eager to commit violence as you tRumplings are usually cowards trying to convince themselves they aren't scared.

Go back to your mom's basement, kiddo. We aren't worried about you.
It's funny when you get all bowed up, trying to be intimidating.

It doesn't work, by the way.
You are absolutely correct I try to give a person an out until they get caught up in their own trap

Eventually, normal people will turn en masse on the disruptive clowns and beat them to a bloody smear.

rather odd how the NON-violent conservatives spend so much time thinking about the violent things they want to do to people who merely disagree with them.

I’m there.

Talk about Deja Vu, huh?

Don’t like those of “european descent” much do you?
Not the two guys I'm thinking of, that's for sure!

So what descent is acceptable? You follow your leaders racism in only choosing candidates who are black?
whites vote fairly--blacks vote on RACE only! = racists/naziish=here's the proof
1592677342026.png

I’m there.

Talk about Deja Vu, huh?

So what descent is acceptable? You follow your leaders racism in only choosing candidates who are black?
All descents are acceptable. It's about the individual.

In normal world, we often identify similar traits when making larger comparisons.

I think my point has gone completely over your head. Which is fine with me.
no---you fked up---then why did you SPECIFY European??!!!

Talk about Deja Vu, huh?

Trump's family were never slave owners, unlike Kamala Harris's and many other Democrats. The 'Progressives' are murdering millions of black babies for you pagans and your insatiable blood lust, black gangster serial killers are wiping out black people in record numbers, and your 'heroes' are burning down and looting black businesses daily, all under the protection of black and white Democrats in Blue states and black politician controlled cities.

You're just another wimpy faggot Burb Brat 'revolutionary' hiding out in white Burbs cheering it all on like a little butt hurt little kid. Some of you play 'adventure tourist' and commute into the riot zones and LARP as 'antiracists' for a few hours here and there, then scuttle back out to your nice safe Burb forts surrounded by white police and armed neighbors, smoke some meth and pretend you're really 'Fightin Da Man N Stuff!!!' IF you were really afraid of Da Evul Rayciss Police you would wet yourselves and hide under your beds if you saw one.

Last edited:

Someone I guess was shot and killed in the great nation of CHAZ....errrr......CHOP.........errrr

Wonder how many women have been raped in silence with a gun to their heads?

Why do you wonder that? Does it make your tiny peen hard, or something?

CHOP is waiting for you Crep..........................They need you more than ever now
That's nice kiddo. You run along now, k?
just because you can't see what you are doesn't mean others don't see it kiddo delusional people have to maintain the delusion that they are mentally superior to others to mask their own failings against them.

Yet, here you are.

The re-education camps are gonna hafta be huge....
How are you going to take people with guns to the camps, and you're afraid of guns?

Take your time. I can tell you haven't given this any thought. At all.
Who said I was afraid of guns?

Just because I can watch TV without one, unlike at least one of you tRumplings, doesn't mean I'm afraid of them.
In a recent thread that was closed, you said you had your "shit" packed and ready
I had responded to you as it was being closed here is one of my battle rigs
From top to bottom
Pigs shooters gloves
Ballistic Helmet
Ruger AR556
Level 4 plate front back and side panels
Ruger Blackhawk 45 ACP resolve backup
to my Ruger American 45ACP pistol on the left attached to my battle belt
300 ROUNDS OF 5.56x 45 nato 62gr.
46 rounds of Hornady 45acp 240gr.
first aid kit in the back of my plate carrier and one on the side for someone who may need it.

23031301_1485570244869001_6085459955817867076_n.jpg

So if your "shit" is packed and ready let's see what you got

I’m there.

Talk about Deja Vu, huh?

All descents are acceptable. It's about the individual.

In normal world, we often identify similar traits when making larger comparisons.

I think my point has gone completely over your head. Which is fine with me.
no---you fked up---then why did you SPECIFY European??!!!

The fact that you can't figure that out for yourself is why you're so special. :biggrin:

Someone I guess was shot and killed in the great nation of CHAZ....errrr......CHOP.........errrr

Well 2 people were shot. One dead.

Can you verify nothing else is happening? I brought a dead kid to the table. I think my probability is higher than yours.

How are you going to take people with guns to the camps, and you're afraid of guns?

Just because I can watch TV without one, unlike at least one of you tRumplings, doesn't mean I'm afraid of them.
In a recent thread that was closed, you said you had your "shit" packed and ready
From top to bottom
Pigs shooters gloves
Ballistic Helmet
Ruger AR556
first aid kit in the back of my plate carrier and one on the side for someone who may need it.

View attachment 352709
Do you have a 4-10????...........LOLOL

Well 2 people were shot. One dead.

Can you verify nothing else is happening? I brought a dead kid to the table. I think my probability is higher than yours.

I've have bigger fish to fry then obsess about the actions of lawless people living in a place I will never visit.

From top to bottom
Pigs shooters gloves
Ballistic Helmet
Ruger AR556

View attachment 352709
Do you have a 4-10????...........LOLOL
Do you mean 410 shotgun? I've had several but family members wanted them so like a good father Not anymore

From top to bottom
Pigs shooters gloves
Ballistic Helmet
Ruger AR556

View attachment 352709
Is creepytuss making Another throw down challenge ?

Forum List

Back