look out for nazis at Trump political rally

Eventually, normal people will turn en masse on the disruptive clowns and beat them to a bloody smear.

A cheer will go up nationwide.
Who will you worship after tRump gets "beaten to a bloody smear"?

rather odd how the NON-violent conservatives spend so much time thinking about the violent things they want to do to people who merely disagree with them.

they should use ALL of their motto...

'MAGA ------the only good democrat is a dead democrat'
The re-education camps are gonna hafta be huge....
How are you going to take people with guns to the camps, and you're afraid of guns?

Take your time. I can tell you haven't given this any thought. At all.
Who said I was afraid of guns?

Just because I can watch TV without one, unlike at least one of you tRumplings, doesn't mean I'm afraid of them.
In a recent thread that was closed, you said you had your "shit" packed and ready
I had responded to you as it was being closed here is one of my battle rigs
From top to bottom
Pigs shooters gloves
Ballistic Helmet
Ruger AR556
Level 4 plate front back and side panels
Ruger Blackhawk 45 ACP resolve backup
to my Ruger American 45ACP pistol on the left attached to my battle belt
300 ROUNDS OF 5.56x 45 nato 62gr.
46 rounds of Hornady 45acp 240gr.
first aid kit in the back of my plate carrier and one on the side for someone who may need it.

View attachment 352709
So if your "shit" is packed and ready let's see what you got
Is creepytuss making Another throw down challenge ?
He said he had his "shit" packed and ready
He may have shit himself when he saw your armaments and put that in a bag to fling at you while shrieking “racist” it’s how the girlies roll
Sorry, I've been kinda ignoring this crap.for a while.

Just what it it you imagine I said?

What was it I supposedly was packing for?

When are you gonna stop making shit up?

Why do you lie so much?

Have you stopped beating your boyfriend yet?
A whole lot of made up “when are you” . Is so rewarding watching libtards who throw down the gauntlet quake and cower when their challenge is accepted. I know I got mod contacted one time when I suggested someone was beating their wife so maybe you get a cute note yourself.
I should have known you were too damn stupid to pick up on something like that.

My point is anyone can make shit up. Like you claiming I'm trying to face off with anyone.
you said you had your shit pack and ready to go to another poster in a thread that was deleted
The subject was about what was happening in Seattle
You acted as if you were ready to fight alongside the rioters in Seattle
If you have your shit packed and ready take a pick show us what you got

A delightfully ironic thread, given the fact that thousands will be there to see and celebrate a brash, arrogant, narcissistic, pugilistic nationalist of European descent who promises them he'll save the country by ridding them of millions of undesirables.

Talk about Deja Vu, huh?

Hmmm, is there a reason you wouldn't want to rid our nation of millions of "undesirables"?
Are you an undesirable?

Right over their heads. He doesn't see it.

I assume a certain level of intelligence. Obviously I have that bar set a bit too high for some.

The dude flat either has a serious reading deficiency or he doesn't read comments at all. Poor guy. :itsok: He clearly thinks he's winning though! :spinner:

A whole lot of made up “when are you” . Is so rewarding watching libtards who throw down the gauntlet quake and cower when their challenge is accepted. I know I got mod contacted one time when I suggested someone was beating their wife so maybe you get a cute note yourself.

When bad faith and loaded questions are your only tools of debate, you are racing to the bottom.

you said you had your shit pack and ready to go to another poster in a thread that was deleted
The subject was about what was happening in Seattle
You acted as if you were ready to fight alongside the rioters in Seattle
If you have your shit packed and ready take a pick show us what you got
Oh, conveniently deleted.

I see.....

So, has this lying been an ongoing problem for you, or is it a recent development?

A delightfully ironic thread, given the fact that thousands will be there to see and celebrate a brash, arrogant, narcissistic, pugilistic nationalist of European descent who promises them he'll save the country by ridding them of millions of undesirables.

Talk about Deja Vu, huh?

I'm curious Mac...how many undesirables are too many undesirables...do you have a number?
Will you halt your support for undesirables when we are $40T in debt with two million homeless?

I'm curious Mac...how many undesirables are too many undesirables...do you have a number?
Will you halt your support for undesirables when we are $40T in debt with two million homeless?
I'm not going to keep explaining my position to you. Last time I tried you said it was "smart guy mumbo jumbo".

Hail Trump. Enjoy your time.

The dude flat either has a serious reading deficiency or he doesn't read comments at all. Poor guy. :itsok: He clearly thinks he's winning though! :spinner:
And after the Berman news today, I can make the similarities even better:

They worship a bold, brash, pugilistic, narcissistic, arrogant, nationalist strongman of European descent who does everything he can to eliminate his political enemies and promises to rid them of millions of undesirables in order to save the country.

Wow. The list of similarities just keeps growing.

Last edited:
I'm not going to keep explaining my position to you. Last time I tried you said it was "smart guy mumbo jumbo".

Hail Trump. Enjoy your time.
It's just odd that you would act like good people shouldn't want to rid themselves of bad people....Do you realize how stupid you look for taking such a position? Just looking out for you bud.

Forum List

Back