look out for nazis at Trump political rally

So they made a safe space zone in the area they claimed to be safe from the police yet they managed to kill each other?

Eventually, normal people will turn en masse on the disruptive clowns and beat them to a bloody smear.

A cheer will go up nationwide.
Who will you worship after tRump gets "beaten to a bloody smear"?

rather odd how the NON-violent conservatives spend so much time thinking about the violent things they want to do to people who merely disagree with them.

they should use ALL of their motto...

'MAGA ------the only good democrat is a dead democrat'

I’m there.
A delightfully ironic thread, given the fact that thousands will be there to see and celebrate a brash, arrogant, narcissistic, pugilistic nationalist of European descent who promises them he'll save the country by ridding them of millions of undesirables.

Talk about Deja Vu, huh?

Don’t like those of “european descent” much do you?
Not the two guys I'm thinking of, that's for sure!

So what descent is acceptable? You follow your leaders racism in only choosing candidates who are black?
All descents are acceptable. It's about the individual.

In normal world, we often identify similar traits when making larger comparisons.

I think my point has gone completely over your head. Which is fine with me.
no---you fked up---then why did you SPECIFY European??!!!

The fact that you can't figure that out for yourself is why you're so special. :biggrin:
hhahah
The fact that you can't explain it -other than being derogatory and racist-- for yourself is why you're so special.
hahahahhahahah

.....plain and simple--the blacks and left act exactly like the nazis did---and it can't be refuted

Eventually, normal people will turn en masse on the disruptive clowns and beat them to a bloody smear.

rather odd how the NON-violent conservatives spend so much time thinking about the violent things they want to do to people who merely disagree with them.

I’m there.
A delightfully ironic thread, given the fact that thousands will be there to see and celebrate a brash, arrogant, narcissistic, pugilistic nationalist of European descent who promises them he'll save the country by ridding them of millions of undesirables.

Talk about Deja Vu, huh?

So what descent is acceptable? You follow your leaders racism in only choosing candidates who are black?

In normal world, we often identify similar traits when making larger comparisons.

The fact that you can't figure that out for yourself is why you're so special. :biggrin:
hhahah
The fact that you can't explain it -other than being derogatory and racist-- for yourself is why you're so special.
hahahahhahahah

The difference? I can actually explain it, short bus. You can't. Special for a reason, snowflake.

So they made a safe space zone in the area they claimed to be safe from the police yet they managed to kill each other?
..what about the black BlackLM protester murdered by a blackman?
is there a thread on this?? should be

The re-education camps are gonna hafta be huge....
How are you going to take people with guns to the camps, and you're afraid of guns?

Take your time. I can tell you haven't given this any thought. At all.
Who said I was afraid of guns?

Just because I can watch TV without one, unlike at least one of you tRumplings, doesn't mean I'm afraid of them.
In a recent thread that was closed, you said you had your "shit" packed and ready
I had responded to you as it was being closed here is one of my battle rigs
From top to bottom
Pigs shooters gloves
Ballistic Helmet
Ruger AR556
Level 4 plate front back and side panels
Ruger Blackhawk 45 ACP resolve backup
to my Ruger American 45ACP pistol on the left attached to my battle belt
300 ROUNDS OF 5.56x 45 nato 62gr.
46 rounds of Hornady 45acp 240gr.
first aid kit in the back of my plate carrier and one on the side for someone who may need it.

View attachment 352709
So if your "shit" is packed and ready let's see what you got
Is creepytuss making Another throw down challenge ?
He said he had his "shit" packed and ready

I’m there.

Talk about Deja Vu, huh?

hhahah
hahahahhahahah

The difference? I can actually explain it, short bus. You can't. Special for a reason, snowflake.
hahhahahahahhahahah
.....yes, ''''''European''' Americans bad--African Americans good--although they murder whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa
..BOOOOM baby--MORE proof vs your babblecrap
hahahahahh

How are you going to take people with guns to the camps, and you're afraid of guns?

Just because I can watch TV without one, unlike at least one of you tRumplings, doesn't mean I'm afraid of them.
In a recent thread that was closed, you said you had your "shit" packed and ready
From top to bottom
Pigs shooters gloves
Ballistic Helmet
Ruger AR556
first aid kit in the back of my plate carrier and one on the side for someone who may need it.

View attachment 352709
He may have shit himself when he saw your armaments and put that in a bag to fling at you while shrieking “racist” it’s how the girlies roll

From top to bottom
Pigs shooters gloves
Ballistic Helmet
Ruger AR556

View attachment 352709
He may have shit himself when he saw your armaments and put that in a bag to fling at you while shrieking “racist” it’s how the girlies roll
That's just one of my kits let the little girl sling away

Talk about Deja Vu, huh?
what does European have to do with it ?
Just tossed it in to the list of similarities.

Just one of several.

Talk about Deja Vu, huh?

Trump's family were never slave owners, unlike Kamala Harris's and many other Democrats. The 'Progressives' are murdering millions of black babies for you pagans and your insatiable blood lust, black gangster serial killers are wiping out black people in record numbers, and your 'heroes' are burning down and looting black businesses daily, all under the protection of black and white Democrats in Blue states and black politician controlled cities.

You're just another wimpy faggot Burb Brat 'revolutionary' hiding out in white Burbs cheering it all on like a little butt hurt little kid. Some of you play 'adventure tourist' and commute into the riot zones and LARP as 'antiracists' for a few hours here and there, then scuttle back out to your nice safe Burb forts surrounded by white police and armed neighbors, smoke some meth and pretend you're really 'Fightin Da Man N Stuff!!!' IF you were really afraid of Da Evul Rayciss Police you would wet yourselves and hide under your beds if you saw one.
Triggered. Cool.

I’m there.

Talk about Deja Vu, huh?

Right over their heads. He doesn't see it.

I assume a certain level of intelligence. Obviously I have that bar set a bit too high for some.

From top to bottom
Pigs shooters gloves
Ballistic Helmet
Ruger AR556

View attachment 352709
Sorry, I've been kinda ignoring this crap.for a while.

Just what it it you imagine I said?

What was it I supposedly was packing for?

When are you gonna stop making shit up?

Why do you lie so much?

Have you stopped beating your boyfriend yet?

From top to bottom
Pigs shooters gloves
Ballistic Helmet
Ruger AR556

View attachment 352709

Why do you lie so much?

read my post to you it's self explanatory

From top to bottom
Pigs shooters gloves
Ballistic Helmet
Ruger AR556

View attachment 352709

Why do you lie so much?

A whole lot of made up “when are you” . Is so rewarding watching libtards who throw down the gauntlet quake and cower when their challenge is accepted. I know I got mod contacted one time when I suggested someone was beating their wife so maybe you get a cute note yourself.

From top to bottom
Pigs shooters gloves
Ballistic Helmet
Ruger AR556

View attachment 352709

Why do you lie so much?

A whole lot of made up “when are you” . Is so rewarding watching libtards who throw down the gauntlet quake and cower when their challenge is accepted. I know I got mod contacted one time when I suggested someone was beating their wife so maybe you get a cute note yourself.
I should have known you were too damn stupid to pick up on something like that.

My point is anyone can make shit up. Like you claiming I'm trying to face off with anyone.

Forum List

Back