look out for nazis at Trump political rally

Oh, conveniently deleted.

I see.....

So, has this lying been an ongoing problem for you, or is it a recent development?
Oh, conveniently deleted.

I see.....

So, has this lying been an ongoing problem for you, or is it a recent development?
Yes the thread was deleted.
so where is your "shit" you said you had ready to go? if it's ready to go you can easily take a pic and tell us what you have.

Yes the thread was deleted.
so where is your "shit" you said you had ready to go? if it's ready to go you can easily take a pic and tell us what you have.
Well, since I didn't say anything like that it's gonna be pretty hard for me to post a picture of it now isn't it.

A delightfully ironic thread, given the fact that thousands will be there to see and celebrate a brash, arrogant, narcissistic, pugilistic nationalist of European descent who promises them he'll save the country by ridding them of millions of undesirables.

Talk about Deja Vu, huh?

I see your delusional world is growing more robust by the day. The voices in your head must be very proud.

Why? Are those all the opposite of Trump's qualities or something?

Please explain.

I will try one more time.

We have both posted on this board for years. I always found you to be reasonable. Someone you could have an honest discussion with even if we disagreed. This Trump thing has really done a number on your head. I understand you hate him, but in doing so you have shut yourself off to all logic and reason. You hear nothing, you discuss nothing, you just spew hate like your post attached to this thread.

I truly find that sad. I did not like most of Obama's policies (although I voted for him in 2008), but I never hated the man. I did not close myself off to a reasonable discussion. But hey, if this is the new Mac that is your choice.

I will try one more time.

We have both posted on this board for years. I always found you to be reasonable. Someone you could have an honest discussion with even if we disagreed. This Trump thing has really done a number on your head. I understand you hate him, but in doing so you have shut yourself off to all logic and reason. You hear nothing, you discuss nothing, you just spew hate like your post attached to this thread.

I truly find that sad. I did not like most of Obama's policies (although I voted for him in 2008), but I never hated the man. I did not close myself off to a reasonable discussion. But hey, if this is the new Mac that is your choice.
So you can't answer my question. Yet you jumped in to insult me. Not reasonable.

I don't hate anyone.

What I see happening is something like I've never seen. I sincerely think it's ugly and disturbing, but I'm also confident we'll get past it.

And again, you can't answer my question.

So you can't answer my question. Yet you jumped in to insult me. Not reasonable.

I don't hate anyone.

What I see happening is something like I've never seen. I sincerely think it's ugly and disturbing, but I'm also confident we'll get past it.

And again, you can't answer my question.

Those are your qualities. We're done. :fingerscrossed:

yepppereee..the left and blacks want to disrupt peace political meetings = nazis--and I forgot, they are also hypocrites

...protesting and interrupting a peaceful rally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back